House Price Crash Forum
sam

None Of This Should Be Happening

Nationwide figures out again this month, SA adjusted they only show a rise of 0.1%, but the reality is that there was a 1% rise in April(NSA).

THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING.

In my armchair school of economics the natural laws of economics have gone out of the window, it is like Einsteins E = MC2 has been debunked.

1. The Uk cannot possibly take on anymore consumer debt, yet it does, and it is even encouraged by the Government

2. There has never been a plateau during a property cycle(the now famous nationwide graph), yet one is now forming. Some might argue that this will not last forever(my sentiments as well), but the fact is that it is happening.

I was reading an article recently about mind manipulation, how whole Countrys can be socially engineered, Hitler being a perfect example.

I watched the programme with Kirsty and Phil the other night and was probably more horrified than most, i don't think for one minute that these two muppets are in charge of it all, they are just puppets being controlled by much larger forces.

It was classic media manipulation

Buy property= champagne lifestyle, wads of cash, expensive cars, fun.

Don't buy property= you are the sad character from Sorry(Ronnie Corbett)

Some of you Guys are tough on here(and i genuinely mean that, and i include myself), fighting all of this is not easy, sticking to your beliefs even though you are in a tiny minority and with no end in sight.

Kirsty and Phil are hated on HPI(and quite rightly), but in the real world they are loved, they are the pair that are making everyones dreams come true. These two whoring themselves the other night really convinced me that this game is not finished yet, the VI's are pulling every trick in the book, no matter how low life.

This Country is now built on a Gambling culture, everything from money on the table poker or betting down the bookies has increased 10 fold. Those gambling on property speculation in the late 1990's early 2000's(even if they were only road sweepers) are laughing at those that tried to save and buy.

I just cannot wait untill we return to a world where the £ has a value, today people think that their property is worth £100's of thousands, so their attitude is that we might as well just stick another few £10's of thousands on the mortgage and have the time of our lives, only thing is that the w*****s are dragging everyone else down with them, they believe in free money.

Sam

This Country is now built on a Gambling culture, everything from money on the table poker or betting down the bookies has increased 10 fold. Those gambling on property speculation in the late 1990's early 2000's(even if they were only road sweepers) are laughing at those that tried to save and buy.

Not just the UK, but globally. All thanks to the 'Greenspan Put' invesor risk is eliminated: Dont regulate markets when they are on the way up, but protect investors [with IR cuts] when they are on the way down.

Naturally everyones gambling/speculating as the risk element has been removed, and the money's 'free'.

Thankfully it looks like the party's over, and a 70's style hangover is about to kick in

Guest Winners and Losers

LOL! I am sorely tempted to quote that in my sig file!

Nobody will read it anyway. ;):P

Nobody will read it anyway. ;):P

Got me thinking — maybe "Timothys" will be the new paradigm. People forced to live with their parents, only ever becoming OOs when the old dears pop their cogs and leave them the family two-up two-down.

Got me thinking — maybe "Timothys" will be the new paradigm. People forced to live with their parents, only ever becoming OOs when the old dears pop their cogs and leave them the family two-up two-down.

and that got ME thinking how ironic it will be in 36 months when all these BTLs are totally thrashed by rising interest rates from the Yellow Pearl....and that they have to then go live with their mums. (only bankrupted).

Except for that generation it's more often the five up five down isn't it.

Guest Winners and Losers

Except for that generation it's more often the five up five down isn't it.

Nice one Mags. :lol:;)

So property will become so expensive that nobody will be able to buy it and will only own it as a result of inheriting it from their ancestors. In 100 years the average 1 bed flat will cost in excess of 2billion pounds, there is no need for the owners to work, just keep mewing out of the 10% PA annual growth.

Somehow I don't think so.

So property will become so expensive that nobody will be able to buy it and will only own it as a result of inheriting it from their ancestors. In 100 years the average 1 bed flat will cost in excess of 2billion pounds, there is no need for the owners to work, just keep mewing out of the 10% PA annual growth.

"Language, Timothy!!"

More spin from Sam! Come on just declare your a VI.

:D

I must say, he is pretty damn dogged in his, 'I'm suffering with all you guys, but...' analyses

I expect to see stigmata soon.

Maybe he is preparing us for some mass HPC suicide pact?

One more of his threads, and I'm in!

Guest Winners and Losers

:D

I must say, he is pretty damn dogged in his, 'I'm suffering with all you guys, but...' analyses

I expect to see stigmata soon.

Maybe he is preparing us for some mass HPC suicide pact?

One more of his threads, and I'm in!

And me, I've got nothing to lose. :rolleyes: Sam is my guru. :unsure:;)

Sam will never learn patience...

Doesnt this look like it had a brief plateau at the top too?

japanland7ty.jpg

Hold on a sec, aint Japan a small over crowded island? :unsure:

Guest Winners and Losers

I thought TTRTR was the only Guru? :blink:

Dilema. :unsure:

OK, I'll do whatever he says too. :ph34r:

Guest Winners and Losers

But what about Shaker? :unsure:

I am already well and truly under Shakers spell. :rolleyes:

In my armchair school of economics the natural laws of economics have gone out of the window, it is like Einsteins E = MC2 has been debunked.

Sam, upon joining I argued with many a bear that they were far too influenced by graphs, charts and past economics theories, and cant stress enough how important this is to me.

Relying upon cycles to mirrior whats gone before is a little like saying WE HAD THE BLACK DEATH BEFORE SO IT MUST BE DUE AGAIN - much too simplistic.

The global comment is true.

In Botswana ordinary people are getting into massive debt to build houses (cattle no longer being the status symbol they once were) including borrowing from private individuals at massive interest rates, to grasp the lifestyle they see in western countries.

The global comment is true.

In Botswana ordinary people are getting into massive debt to build houses (cattle no longer being the status symbol they once were) including borrowing from private individuals at massive interest rates, to grasp the lifestyle they see in western countries.

Ive sadi before 'property is the new global currency'. Doesnt matter where you go , property speculation is rife. This in itself drives prices up.

Ive just reserved a Morccan villa so I guess Im guilty of joining all the greedy rates.