House Price Crash Forum

Asda Set To Start Selling Houses

Guest Winners and Losers

Well he has been rechristened hasn't he WAL? :unsure:

RichYumm is a guru in our eyes anyway, eh Mags? :rolleyes: And what will power he posesses! :unsure:

Sadly there's the rub.

Did you like that one Mags? ;)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RichYumm is a guru in our eyes anyway, eh Mags? :rolleyes: And what will power he posesses! :unsure:

:lol: You do make me laugh WAL! Brightens up my working day! And yes... extreme levels of will power! Almost super-human :unsure:

I just saw that you wicked woman! :o

:D I'm just waiting for a new Billy Shears pic. I wonder when it will appear? :unsure:

While I don't wish to be a killjoy, I think I'd be a little bit unhappy if my partner was getting too involved in the flirting on internet boards, and it would be hypocritical of me to do so myself. So I have been keeping things a bit more "business-like" in recent times.

But if you go to Google images and type in "Ringo Starr" I'm sure you'll get your fill.

Billy Shears

Houseprices, boys and Shakerbaby...

Oooooh yeah... Shakerbaby! :unsure::P

While I don't wish to be a killjoy, I think I'd be a little bit unhappy if my partner was getting too involved in the flirting on internet boards, and it would be hypocritical of me to do so myself. So I have been keeping things a bit more "business-like" in recent times.

But if you go to Google images and type in "Ringo Starr" I'm sure you'll get your fill.

Billy Shears

It's the picture! Not you! :rolleyes:

Apologies if you got the wrong impression!

Oooooh yeah... Shakerbaby! :unsure::P

It's the picture! Not you! :rolleyes:

Apologies if you got the wrong impression!

No, I did understand. It's just that in general the flirting conversation got a bit, erm, ribald in another thread some time ago. I was trying to apologise for not playing the online game so much any more since then.

Billy Shears

and how could you fit them into a carrier bag. surely they would break the checkout conveyor motor. i mean, 6 pommigranites in a mesh sack and a bag of cat litter and its groaning..

RFD, what a waste of natural resources. You should take your own house sized carrier bags to ASDA to avoid using new ones each time and wasting raw materials.

Billy Shears