House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Guy_Montag

I'm Turning Into A Daily Mail Reader

Guest Guy_Montag

I feel dirty after watching Car Wars, the UK version of of the popular US TV show Cops. It brings out the Daily Mail rreader in me. Yuck!

24 cars nicked a night over the weekend in Manchester & not one of the little scrots caught get a custodial sentance. No wonder they & their friends go out every weekend & nick cars.

Then you have the chavs' families giving the police sh1t as well.

Nothing wrong with the Daily Mail. :)

I often read it, but take most of it with a pinch of salt.

I rarely buy a paper though.

Guest Charlie The Tramp

I feel dirty after watching Car Wars, the UK version of of the popular US TV show Cops. It brings out the Daily Mail rreader in me. Yuck!

24 cars nicked a night over the weekend in Manchester & not one of the little scrots caught get a custodial sentance. No wonder they & their friends go out every weekend & nick cars.

Then you have the chavs' families giving the police sh1t as well.

Bring back the birch I say. ;)

The Isle of Man had no problems until the EU Human Rights pinkies banned them from using it.

Guest Winners and Losers

The Daily Mail has the best astrologer - Jonathon Cainer (click). Worth reading for his avuncular warmth and wisdom (online if you hate to pay for the Daily Mail) even if you think astrology is all bunk.

Thanks Durch. I like him too. Cryptic. Here are WAL's stars for today!

The Ferris wheel of time keeps turning and it now brings us near to the moment where we celebrate your birthday once again. You're reaching the end of an important year. You're about to arrive at a point where you really see how far you have travelled - and how beneficial all this has been. The 2006-07 season is going to be deeply rewarding. It will bring you much more strength, security and satisfaction. That's going to come about as a direct result of all the upheaval that you're now in the process of coping with!

Too true! ;):rolleyes::unsure:

All the tabloids are crap lets face it - The Mirror being the worst of the lot by far IMO, that paper is scum.

Havent watched "Car Wars", but it sounds like Channel 5 material - along the lines of "Top 10 fatal car accidents" etc :(

I have been buying it this week and will buy it next week only.

I clip out the coupon for a free dvd ,go to W H Smith and collect the dvd and bin the Daily Mail.

Perhaps I am peculiar,but the dvd's are good value.

I did read it and the article in Saturday 29 April "A very plausible bigot" is enough to put anyone voting for the BNP.

It is alleged the leader Nick Griffin was a toy-boy lover of Martin Webster(National Front alleged closet homosexual)and that he advocated the the use of "well aimed boots and fists" to defend white rights.

Anyone contemplating voting BNP should read this article before vomiting and rather vote for the Official Monster Raving Loony Party than the BNP wierdos

Anyone contemplating voting BNP should read this article before vomiting

I haven't vomited for the best part of 20 years or more, even so I can never recollect havig the desire to read the Daily Mail prior to the event. As I was usually to busy enquiring where a bloke called "Burt" had disappeared to, I had the fanciful notion he was hiding round the U bend of all places ...............never did find him .....funny old world :unsure:

The Daily Mail has the best astrologer - Jonathon Cainer (click). Worth reading for his avuncular warmth and wisdom (online if you hate to pay for the Daily Mail) even if you think astrology is all bunk.

Actually I kinda like it when Eric takes over. I like his san-fran-hippy celestial take on things. But to keep this on topic I would have to add that he has never given me any indication whatsoever that I should run out and buy a house - (and neither has Jonathon ;) Jonathon tends to suggest more interesting journeys... )

I like the daily Mail for one reason, they expose Labour incompitants!

Top 5 crapest papers:

1 The (Non) Independant

2 The Mirror

3 The Star

4 The Sun

5 The Guardian

6 The Sport

P.S. The Daily Mail also has a very good puzzle page. I especially look forward to doing the code word :)