House Price Crash Forum
Randall Herbert

Should He Resign Or Not?

Can anyone explain what this is about??

:blink:

I assume "Phoney" is Phoney Bliar otherwise known as Tony Blair.

It is speculated that Tony is clinging onto power for as long as possible to be remembered for something other than an almighty f*ckup. Therein RH refers to a legacy.

NDL

Well, I've just been over to our friends at the beeb, and apparently it's Charles Clarke...

Home Secretary Charles Clarke says he will not resign after 1,023 foreign prisoners were freed without being considered for deportation.

Well that's a pretty steep problem there.

He said he does not know where most of the offenders, who include three murderers and nine rapists, are.

He's behind you!

Clarke insists 'I will not quit'

To$$ER

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4944164.stm

There were also 41 burglars, 20 drug importers, 54 convicted of assault and 27 of indecent assault.
Home Office Minister Tony McNulty said he was "very, very shocked" by the news but he did not think Mr Clarke should resign.

:lol: No, of course not.

Edited by megaflop

Crikey, is that a record for moving to off-topic!? Within five minutes!

NDL

Edit: Ooops looked in wrong window! Ha ha. :blush: It'll be in off-topic before ya know it. You'll see.

Edited by New Darker Law

Well to be honest, I don't have an EFFING clue what this topic is about anyway.

It's just surreal to me.

I assume "Phoney" is Phoney Bliar otherwise known as Tony Blair.

It is speculated that Tony is clinging onto power for as long as possible to be remembered for something other than an almighty f*ckup. Therein RH refers to a legacy.

NDL

Thankyou Correct,

I'll get back to my sauce and make mental note not to post on forums whilst pished...hic!

MP's also make mental note.... Do not attempt to run a country whilst under the influence of delusions of grandiour, or being in receipt of a brown paper bag full of approx. 400k in used notes aka 'A Tessa' or otherwise.

Bit of honesty helps too. Ability to add two and two helpful also 'Crash' Gordon

I can never get this resigning thing. It seems, if you have an affair (not that that's right of course), and everyone calls for whoever it is to definately resign. If it's actually some major hiccup - that's actually something to do with their job, it seems to be deemed as far less important. If Charles Clarke had been caught seeing a rent boy - i bet you he'd have resigned five minutes later. I personally don't give a monkey's about what they do with their private lives, i know it's supposed to matter because of security (or something like that). I take the view that they're all pretty seedy people these politicians, they just haven't been caught yet - look at John Major and Edwina Curry (don't think about it though!) - that never came to light till years later.

List of liebour resignation I'd like to see:

Tony Bliar

Gordon Brown

Charles Clarke

John Prescott

Followed by the rest of them.

Maybe firing squad rather than resignation though :o