House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fluff

Kirsty And Phil Are So Wrong

Someone should tell Phil stop being a prat.

Back in 1999 I invested in my first property which seemed at the time to be a good investment. I felt that I got in on the market early and my investment good. In 2001 I bought two more flats to rent out for DSS and that seemed a good idea at the time. I didn’t care who was in my flats but as long as I got the DSS money each month I was happy.

Well thing just got better I bought a house in Canterbury and had building work to create room for students. I started to buy property like Phil which I bought for my children’s future.

Now this Friday I am taking my £475 and form to court as I have to go bankrupt.

It really makes me mad watching TV programs like this which talk a load of crap. It is not that easy as you think, everything is going well, you have a good accountant and then the s—t hits the fan.

I was so angry that I found this internet site.

Kristy and Phil have there head in the cloud.

I got greedy and bankruptcy is humiliating.

Back in 1999 I invested in my first property which seemed at the time to be a good investment. I felt that I got in on the market early and my investment good. In 2001 I bought two more flats to rent out for DSS and that seemed a good idea at the time. I didn’t care who was in my flats but as long as I got the DSS money each month I was happy.

Well thing just got better I bought a house in Canterbury and had building work to create room for students. I started to buy property like Phil which I bought for my children’s future.

It really makes me mad watching TV programs like this which talk a load of crap. It is not that easy as you think, everything is going well, you have a good accountant and then the s—t hits the fan.

FLUFF

Dont think that people on here will ridicule you for this. You are just one of many THOUSANDS we can see doing the same thing in the coming years.

I can only offer you my support and I hope you come through this as painless as possible. :(

Good Luck on Friday

TB

PS. Why are you so angry that you found this website?

How did it go wrong - cash flow?

hang on a minute

you re one of the BTL brigade who are responsible for getting us FTBs into this situation!

I am sure the following posts comming up below are going to blast you and you deserve all you get *shrugs*

but we appreciate you for posting

good luck for the future

Edited by notanewmember

Very sorry to hear about your situation mate. Best of luck for friday.

Well it is childish and irresponsible but that is TV for you!

hang on a minute

you re one of the BTL brigade who are responsible for getting us FTBs into this situation!

I am sure the following posts comming up below are going to blast you and you deserve all you get *shrugs*

but we appreciate you for posting

good luck for the future

Little unfair imho.

BTL as a concept has FUELLED this HPI but its not the be all and end all.

As he/she states, they did it based on ADVICE from TV and its gone Tits up!!!

We achieve nothing by blaming 1 individual.

TB

Sorry to say it but........................... AWOOGA!

Yeah, and the Gooners are through to the Final of the Champion's League.

Woo Hoo!! Paris here I come. Bring on Barca.

Just shows the strategic importance of the comma, I think. Try putting one after the word "angry"

Woo Hoo!! Paris here I come. Bring on Barca.

Just shows the strategic importance of the comma, I think. Try putting one after the word "angry"

Ahh - could be right!!!

Thanks

TB :P

Shoot Man, I feel for you.

I guess most people on here are behind you. It's that incessant media going on and on that makes our lives reality.

And I'm sure a bloke like you with not only the balls to get rich and then...... and post on this site will succeed in life. Good on you for giving it a go.

The economy parts of this site provide vital links to the reality of our personal situations through global govenance. So don't believe the hype.

Hope the court goes well for you.

It seems your reality is as negative as ours. :D

Edited by music man

At least one of you had the good sense.

1st post feeding bear dreams with zero substance to the story & most of you trust 'em.

Talk about easily lead!!!!

I knew it was a fake, believe it or not. There was no reason given for the bankruptcy, which would have been the obvious thing to provide.

Edited by Casual Observer

At least one of you had the good sense.

1st post feeding bear dreams with zero substance to the story & most of you trust 'em.

Talk about easily lead!!!!

TTRTR - I will be honest.

It really does annoy me that everyone thinks that a first post is an AWOOGA!!!

The first post is generally the one that has been building up inside you and you just HAVE TO let it go. So first posts can be controversial, angry, sob-story, desparing etc.

I am far from gullable, but I do try to give everyone a fair hearing.

I may be wrong but I still give the person the benefit of the doubt. I personally feel if someone wanted to 'TAUNT' us they could have done a lot better than that!

TB

Edited by teddyboy

Bankrupsies are however rising exponentially.

Now that is a hell of a thing.....

And I still have the video of Kirsty admitting that it is all out of control and doomed..

oops..

:)

FLUFF

Dont think that people on here will ridicule you for this. You are just one of many THOUSANDS we can see doing the same thing in the coming years.

I can only offer you my support and I hope you come through this as painless as possible. :(

Good Luck on Friday

TB

TB I think they were so angry at K&P that they found this website, not that they were angry that they found this website.

NDL

I bought me some BTL's & now I'm going bankrupt.....

Just the story you bears would love to hear. No details needed for you. All you need is BTL & bankrupt in the same sentence & you're like deers in front of a car doing 60mph.

Here's another story for you:

My name is TTRTR. I bought these BTL's & I'm doing great. End of story.