House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Randall Herbert

Foreign Criminals 'not Deported'

We have the biggest bunch of idiots ever in charge...

"Foreign criminals 'not deported'

Mr Clarke says the process has fallen down

The home secretary says he "regrets" that 1,023 foreign prisoners have been allowed to walk free when they were meant to be considered for deportation.

They include three murderers and nine rapists, Home Office figures show.

Charles Clarke said he could not say "hand on heart" that they would all be tracked down but said he did not think it was a "resigning matter".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4942886.stm

These criminals are probably on the dole, and you, I and everyone else working are paying taxs for their dole money! doesn't it make you angry! :angry:

These criminals are probably on the dole and you, I and everyone else working are paying taxs for their dole money! doesn't it make you angry! :angry:

Very. What a good argument for the introduction of ID cards ;);)

Remember those geezas who hijacked the Afghan plane and flew it to Stansted holding everyone to hostage? They were granted asylum :-

Nine Afghan gunmen who hijacked an airliner four years ago and forced it to fly to London have been told they can stay in Britain with their wives and children.

Nice. That sends a clear message, if nine gun toting hijackers can get into the UK then anyone can. ;) NuLabour; NuBritain.

I've voted conservative all my life, but this superb piece of news has finally convinced me, after nine years of witnessing Labour do such a great job running this country, that I will defect to the other side.

This really is a FANTASTIC government we have in power.

These criminals are probably on the dole, and you, I and everyone else working are paying taxs for their dole money! doesn't it make you angry! :angry:

That jug eared tw4t Clarke is on the dole??

He should be shot :lol::lol::lol::lol:

did anyone get the sack for this balls up? :angry:

Of course not, they'll set up a committee and hire another 200 people just to find out how they screwed up. They'll also go after any leaks, events or mistakes do not matter, spin does.

What gets me is the lying to Parliament bit on numerous occasions after they made the balls up, that's exactly why McNulty & Big Ears should get in their little red and yellow car and fsck off!

Charles Clarke said he could not say "hand on heart" that they would all be tracked down but said he did not think it was a "resigning matter".

[/url]

So that's alright then!

You just couldnt make it up could you :angry:

Most of these people should never have been allowed into this country in the first place, but the fact they get in, probably claimed benefits and/or took legal aid - commit serious crimes like murder and rape, are jailed at tax payers expense, then released back into society - many back onto benefits - its just unbelievable :angry:

The open-door immigration policy in place is just destroying this country, yet political correctness and "human rights" (which dont seem to apply for UK citizens) are stopping anything being done about it.

Over 11% of the UK prision population are foreigners FFS!!

"Tough on Crime Tough on the Causes of Crime" Who preached that over and over and over and over again?

Errr not being too hard on ourselves then are we the Tony, Charles, "Crash" Gordon, Alastair, Mandy, Patricia, Rosa Krebb and Jack??

As far as the nation can see it is explicitly you are the very cause of this woe.

Not to mention the economy in meltdown.

I wonder how they will try to rig the local elections this time?

We have the biggest bunch of idiots ever in charge...

"Foreign criminals 'not deported'

Mr Clarke says the process has fallen down

The home secretary says he "regrets" that 1,023 foreign prisoners have been allowed to walk free when they were meant to be considered for deportation.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4942886.stm

Good for the property market though. Now that these 1000 have been freed and not deported, they'll all want nice flats to occupy.

;)

Good for the property market though. Now that these 1000 have been freed and not deported, they'll all want nice flats to occupy.

;)

They'll also need a full local govt support team each to ensure that their 'rights' are being respected of course not to mention tax credits, incapability benifits, free housing a car and return flights home to vist their families.

Don't you just love Nu LAbour.......

I suspect Clarke has been dropped in it a bit. I reckon Straw and Blunkett need a proper ar*e kicking for this.

I Fooking Hate Labour. They Are Screwing This Country Up Big Time And Worst OF All They're Here For Another 3 Years. mad.gif Thanx Voters

Amen. What a bunch of useless f*ckups they are. With the Tories it was sleaze, but these guys are completely incompetent.

I suspect Clarke has been dropped in it a bit. I reckon Straw and Blunkett need a proper ar*e kicking for this.

Amen. What a bunch of useless f*ckups they are. With the Tories it was sleaze, but these guys are completely incompetent.

Says it all!!!

I have never voted Conservative in my life but they are looking a SMART OPTION becuase of Nu Labours Incompetence!!!

Nu Labour are gonna get raped in the locals! There time is up - I cant see any way back for them!

TB

OH AND SACK ALL THE INCOMPETENT TOSSERS - STARTING WITH GORDON BROWN!!

If I f*** up bigstyle then I would get sacked - MP's are OUR employees so we have a right to demand they get sacked!!

Says it all!!!

I have never voted Conservative in my life but they are looking a SMART OPTION becuase of Nu Labours Incompetence!!!

Nu Labour are gonna get raped in the locals! There time is up - I cant see any way back for them!

TB

OH AND SACK ALL THE INCOMPETENT TOSSERS - STARTING WITH GORDON BROWN!!

If I f*** up bigstyle then I would get sacked - MP's are OUR employees so we have a right to demand they get sacked!!

Can't we just offshore them? I have many Indian colleagues that would do a better job and be a lot cheaper.

- MP's are OUR employees so we have a right to demand they get sacked!!

You tell 'em, teddyboy!!

Make sure they know of your 'demand' - I'm sure they'll respond immediately. I can see tommorrow's headlines now:

"HOME SECRETARY RESIGNS ON TEDDYBOY'S DEMAND!" :rolleyes:

P

I wonder if the dishonourable Mr Clarke MP will resign if one of those paedophiles abuses a child, or if one of the murderers kills again, or if someone is robbed by one of the violent offenders.....

WTF do you have to do to be made to resign in New Labour la la land??

You can lie to the public and invade countries on false pretences.

You can be completely incompetent at your job.

You can shag your secretary.

The PMs wife can just generally nosy around and take the p1ss despite her not being a 'first lady' or even looking like a lady for that matter. (WTF were her hairdressing bills about too..... talk about turd polishing).

It’s one law for them and another for us

In Leicester the son of a friend of mine got mugged by immigrants and even through they knew the attackers the police would not act or prosecute.

It’s not just the incompetence of the government it’s the fact that they can do what the hell they like and get away with it as no one is ever sacked unless the fail to tow the party lines. People on the street have no recourse at all.

Time people woke up and realised that we really have a one party state heading towards a police state.

Still smile as you keep paying taxes to finance these thugs.