House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
apom

Dear Chief Constable

Letter to the Police.

Dear Chief Constable.

I face a dilemma that I believe you can help me with for I now have reached a point where I must take my life seriously.

I need to buy a home and I see that I have three options

1: I can seek higher paying contract work in London and hopefully save enough to buy.

2: I can take my skill set abroad where I can earn enough to purchase in a market where property is cheaper.

3: I can wait for the income non verified mortgage fraud to be investigated and stopped.

Do not insult me by protesting this, it is accepted fact that a vast proportion of the current housing market has been made up of this fraud for many years.

You know this to be the case and I know you know this.

This fraud you have allowed to continue un-checked.

But as a home owner you have profited from this fraud, making you complicit to a fraud that you are profiting from and to that end a criminal.

I wish two things.

I wish to buy a home without having to compete with criminals.

and I wish you to do your job you criminal little (fill in a suitable expletive)

Yours sincerely.

Someone who thinks you are guilty of treason

I am not a great fan on the police

If I were you I'd address this to your MP and councillor and point out it will affect your voting come May.

http://www.pricedout.org.uk/Pressure/TheGo...59/Default.aspx

http://www.pricedout.org.uk/Pressure/TheGo...86/Default.aspx

Would probably delete the expletives as well... :lol:

Guest Bart of Darkness

I thought the police had been disbanded and their main job replaced by speed cameras.

Since nothing (except motoring offences and defrauding the Inland Revenue) is now illegal, there was no need for their services.

Letter to the Police.

Dear Chief Constable.

I face a dilemma that I believe you can help me with for I now have reached a point where I must take my life seriously.

1: I can seek higher paying contract work in London and hopefully save enough to buy.

2: I can take my skill set abroad where I can earn enough to purchase in a market where property is cheaper.

3: I can wait for the income non verified mortgage fraud to be investigated and stopped.

Do not insult me by protesting this, it is accepted fact that a vast proportion of the current housing market has been made up of this fraud for many years.

But as a home owner you have profited from this fraud, making you complicit to a fraud that you are profiting from and to that end a criminal.

I wish two things.

and I wish you to do your job you criminal little (fill in a suitable expletive)

Yours sincerely.

Treason?

The British law of treason is entirely statutory and has been so since the Treason Act 1351 (25 Edw. 3 St. 5 c. 2), which is unusual in English Criminal Law. The Act is written in Norman French, but is more commonly cited in its English translation.

The Treason Act 1351 has since been amended several times, and currently provides for four categories of treasonable offences, namely:

"when a man doth compass or imagine the death of our lord the King, or of our lady his Queen or of their eldest son and heir";

"if a man do violate the King’s companion, or the King’s eldest daughter unmarried, or the wife of the King’s eldest son and heir";

"if a man do levy war against our lord the King in his realm, or be adherent to the King’s enemies in his realm, giving to them aid and comfort in the realm, or elsewhere, and thereof be probably attainted of open deed by the people of their condition"; and

"if a man slea the chancellor, treasurer, or the King’s justices of the one bench or the other, justices in eyre, or justices of assise, and all other justices assigned to hear and determine, being in their places, doing their offices".

Another Act, the Treason Act 1702 (1 Anne stat. 2 c. 21), provides for a fifth category of treason, namely:

"if any person or persons ... shall endeavour to deprive or hinder any person who shall be the next in succession to the crown ... from succeeding after the decease of her Majesty (whom God long preserve) to the imperial crown of this realm and the dominions and territories thereunto belonging".

Didn't know it was treason to bump off Gordon Brown.... :D

Edited by Without_a_Paddle

I agree with your sentiment wholeheartedly however (at the risk of being far too serious)

To commit fraud you have to have the intention to default or not to pay back your debts - most of the people who borrow more than they are able for housing do so in the belief they can afford it or sell at a profit before the sh*t hits the fan

It would then fall into a civil matter ie an argument between the lender an mortgagee - the police would only beconme involved with a repeat offender who would be "obtaining monies by decepetion" a much less serious offence

Unfortunately there is nothing to stop these idiots borrowing more than they can afford pushing up the price of homes and pricing good, honest people out of the market - the worst is that it is the good honest people who have to pay higher interest rates when the lenders foreclose on the unscrupulous

Regards

CS

Times have changed. In the boom of the late 1980s, I remember a headline in the papers about a chap who got 18 months in prison for defrauding a building society. He had lied about how much he earned. That was all.

I worked for a finance company in the late 80's largely in litigation dealing with a large number of people had lied to obtain credit - we had difficulty in getting a CCJ with most let alone a prison sentence - it must have been the grandson of Judge Jeffries passing sentence - or pehaps some journalistic licence!

CS

Letter to the Police.

Dear Chief Constable.

I wish two things.

Yours sincerely.

Apom

If you're not a fan of the police it may please you to know that when I was working in finance during the last HPC I evicted a policeman on New Years Eve - that may seem mean but he hadn't paid his mortgage for 3 years and had lied so much I was beginning to believe him myself

CS

Letter to the Police.

Dear Chief Constable.

I wish two things.

Yours sincerely.

:lol::lol: Very funny but the filth will probably be breaking down your rented front door and stich you up with a plant job.

apom

little people can make a differance. If you feel that ll these individual acts of fraud, by the applicants, encouraged by brokers and blind eyed by the VI /Financila Institutions, has disenfranchised you from the market by fradulently driving it higher, you should make a formal complaint.

I would write a well structured letter giving anecdotal or any other evidence you have and send it to the SFO, the Council of Mortgage Lenders and the FSA. If you can give well structured cogent argument that this is taking place, they are legally obligated to look into it.

just my thoughts.

Pablo Silver or Lead.