House Price Crash Forum
BillyShears

Ok, Who Did This?

If someone has leaked the genuine passwords of these users then presumably it was someone involved with the website i.e. an inside job? :(

Or the users themselves?

You may be employing dry humour that has gone woosh over my head, but I was referring to the first name and password.

Billy Shears

Nevermind :rolleyes:

You may be employing dry humour that has gone woosh over my head, but I was referring to the first name and password.

Billy Shears

First thing I spotted

pmsl.gif

I think even TTRTR will laugh at that......after all he must have a sense of humour sticking around for all the stick he gets.

Nice one Billy

Billy Shears

Yeah but TTRTR has a password of i_am_a_tw@t so it sounds convincing to me :)

TB

I don't know who did it but it made me smile :):) thanks who ever you are

unfortuneately if you vote you fail to see the one you voted for .....but you know what they say "chop one down plant two" :D

it's all done in the best possible taste

Edited by Catch22

My password is actually Billy is a twit. But don't tell anyone will you!

;)

I think it's more likely to be pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasedon'traiseinterestratesi'llbeeversogoodmrbrowni'lldowhateveryouwantsopleasepleasepleasepleasedon'traiseinterestrates

That's why TTRTR posts so much here. After he's typed all that in he wants some return on his time investment.

Billy Shears

Guest Winners and Losers

I think it's more likely to be pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasedon'traiseinterestratesi'llbeeversogoodmrbrowni'lldowhateveryouwantsopleasepleasepleasepleasedon'traiseinterestrates

That's why TTRTR posts so much here. After he's typed all that in he wants some return on his time investment.

Billy Shears

:lol::lol:

Brilliant.

I'll give TTRTR some return on his investment. ;):unsure:

Billy Shears

Billy you are a sore loser. You came so close today to acknowledging the fact that HP's will rise, but I guess you just shuddered at the thought & retreated into a hole where you came up with this thread.

Guest Bart of Darkness

Yeah but TTRTR has a password of i_am_a_tw@t so it sounds convincing to me :)

TB

Case closed as far as I'm concerned. :)

Billy you are a sore loser. You came so close today to acknowledging the fact that HP's will rise, but I guess you just shuddered at the thought & retreated into a hole where you came up with this thread.

Eh? I think something is wrong with your memory, since you seem to read pretty well every post on here.

My position is, and always has been, that there must be a correction of some type at some time in the near future as the current position is unsustainable. There have been many of my posts over the past few months saying that the conditions for a HPC are not here yet as sentiment is still high and credit availability is still loosening. I've also said that while HPs are falling in the East Midlands where I live, I fully expect things to wax and wane a bit on the way down.

This "came so close to admitting that house prices will rise" and "shuddered at the thought and retreated" is all a creation of your unusual psyche.

And where is this "sore loser" bit come in? I really don't think I have any reason to feel that I've lost any argument with you when your posts seem to be "house prices will go up forever yah boo sucks" and then you don't respond to any requests for you to back up your claims with models or explanations of how the house market will work if houses double in price but salaries only go up 34% or so.

Billy Shears

I think even TTRTR will laugh at that......after all he must have a sense of humour sticking around for all the stick he gets.

Nah. TTRTR is just lonely.

Lets get this straight Billy boy. We had a heated chat, you left the party & started this thread.

Simple.

And sad.