House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JonoP

Is This Forum Being Taken Over By The Bnp?

It seems that every post now ends in a few people (Homeless, BrainClamp, Flat Bear etc) making statements about how the BNP are a good idea....

Let’s get it straight, the BNP are specifically targeting working class white people with low educational skills. Their message is that 'the immigrants are taking your houses'. They are doing this to drum up fear in their target electorate in the hopes that they win votes in the local elections. If they are ever voted in to power, we will actually see the true nature of BNP policies - not before then. Hitler was not voted in on his plans to exterminate 6 million Jews or start a world war. Do you think the Germans would have voted for that?

Their stated policies are protectionist. They believe that Britain can compete in a global economy whilst at the same time protecting the local labour market and standard of living. Not many of them have economics degrees. In my view, they believe in 'jobs for the British' but do not seem to have many plans around how to deal with the fact that the 'indigenous' population are rapidly aging and that soon (without mass immigration actually) there will be no one to pay the pensions, healthcare bills etc of the aging population. Especially given that birthrate of the 'indigenous' population is decreasing so fast......

In my view, they are a party motivated by hatred and fear - I feel they are using house prices as a tool to generate more hatred and fear. I would be interested to know who on the forum believes in the BNP - lets have a show of names who thinks they are great and who thinks they are dodgy.....it would also be interesting to understand your age and whether you are a graduate.......

To kick it off, I will not vote BNP, I am white, 33 and not a graduate

"It seems that every post now ends in a few people (Homeless, BrainClamp, Flat Bear etc) making statements about how the BNP are a good idea...."

You forgot me

"Let’s get it straight, the BNP are specifically targeting working class white people with low educational skills. "

Not true as some work in IT, other building trades and even doctors so stop implying all BNP supporters are stupid

"Their message is that 'the immigrants are taking your houses"

You going to tell me they live on the streets here or something

"They are doing this to drum up fear in their target electorate in the hopes that they win votes in the local elections. If they are ever voted in to power, we will actually see the true nature of BNP policies - not before then."

So how do you know it will be so bad or do you think our current one party police state is working well.

"Hitler was not voted in on his plans to exterminate 6 million Jews or start a world war. Do you think the Germans would have voted for that?"

Well one it was not 6 million and two he killed more Russians than jews and three this does not mean flooding the UK with immigrants should go unopposed

"Their stated policies are protectionist. They believe that Britain can compete in a global economy whilst at the same time protecting the local labour market and standard of living. Not many of them have economics degrees. In my view, they believe in 'jobs for the British' but do not seem to have many plans around how to deal with the fact that the 'indigenous' population are rapidly aging and you are joking I hat soon (without mass immigration actually) there will be no one to pay the pensions, healthcare bills etc of the aging population. Especially given that birthrate of the 'indigenous' population is decreasing so fast......"

What do you mean “soon without mass immigration” as if we don’t already have that and when you talk about BMP not having “economics degrees” then what do you think the result will be of importing yet more to deal with an aging population will have when the immigrants get old themselves.

Have you notice that when your hungry you think about food and when people are made homeless or are losing jobs, or wages due to immigrants then people do start to speak and that just what you seeing here in the forum.

Age 37 White Male (Not that some VI here will tell the truth)

Evil Nick and his merry men are takinng over the forum.... mwahahahhaaa

Dr%20evil%202.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

"It seems that every post now ends in a few people (Homeless, BrainClamp, Flat Bear etc) making statements about how the BNP are a good idea...."

You forgot me

Don't worry I haven't

For the sixth or so time of asking

"Justice" I see you are still avoiding substantuating your racist lies that your so eager to post on these forums. But I'll keep reminding you and the board of your lies, until you retract them.

BNP LIES BNP LIES

(Justice @ Apr 2 2006, 06:42 PM)

Whats heppening in the middle east to non muslims is not done by a few people but most of them

You print racist material that you present as fact, yet consistantly refuse to substantuate said claims when asked. For that reason, although I have never asked that someone be banned and nor shall I ask in this case.

However I do believe the moderators and inturn this sites owners own intergrity could be called into question if you are allowed to continue posting your racist lies

It seems that every post now ends in a few people (Homeless, BrainClamp, Flat Bear etc) making statements about how the BNP are a good idea....

Let’s get it straight, the BNP are specifically targeting working class white people with low educational skills. Their message is that 'the immigrants are taking your houses'. They are doing this to drum up fear in their target electorate in the hopes that they win votes in the local elections. If they are ever voted in to power, we will actually see the true nature of BNP policies - not before then. Hitler was not voted in on his plans to exterminate 6 million Jews or start a world war. Do you think the Germans would have voted for that?

Their stated policies are protectionist. They believe that Britain can compete in a global economy whilst at the same time protecting the local labour market and standard of living. Not many of them have economics degrees. In my view, they believe in 'jobs for the British' but do not seem to have many plans around how to deal with the fact that the 'indigenous' population are rapidly aging and that soon (without mass immigration actually) there will be no one to pay the pensions, healthcare bills etc of the aging population. Especially given that birthrate of the 'indigenous' population is decreasing so fast......

In my view, they are a party motivated by hatred and fear - I feel they are using house prices as a tool to generate more hatred and fear. I would be interested to know who on the forum believes in the BNP - lets have a show of names who thinks they are great and who thinks they are dodgy.....it would also be interesting to understand your age and whether you are a graduate.......

Well I am 40 a graduate with an MBA and own 2 houses and guess what I will vote BNP every chance I get. From the response at work (large big 4 consultancy) a lot of people feel the same way. By the way I am a business consultant and I also have a history degree and your comments as to the BNP being Nazis and bad for business are a joke.

Why vote for them? Because I cannot stand the way the fabric of this county is being destroyed by political correctness in a simple sentence. Who the hell are this govenment to push their multi-cultural agenda on me? I wasn't asked, were you? Don't for one second assume only "poor white trash" are unhappy right now.

I spend tons of time working in the US and the BNP equate to the middle ground republican party over there and yet you never here this stupid name calling when the republicans want to be patriotic.

Sorry I don't fit your sterio type...................

You're not the only one who gets the feeling the BNP are taking over this forum.

people sadly are all to eager to blame someone else for their own shortcomings - i think it's that mob element in everyone. How simple are the minds of men

It would be nice if we could gather every extremist in the country, BNP, religious fanatics etc and dump them on a small island and leave them to it.

I do not believe the BNP are a good idea.

I am considering folding a part of my business and having more produced and packaged overseas. I have been told there is no sentiment in business but some of these people just want to get on with their lives and I do feel a social conscience towards them. Charity begins at home, or do you disagree?

I am guilty of thinking of myself, family, freinds and yes employees (you may laugh) first, and things that happen in other countries have not the same effect on me.

You're not the only one who gets the feeling the BNP are taking over this forum.

people sadly are all to eager to blame someone else for their own shortcomings - i think it's that mob element in everyone. How simple are the minds of men

It would be nice if we could gather every extremist in the country, BNP, religious fanatics etc and dump them on a small island and leave them to it.

but who would we get to replace Realistbear's fine "economy snipit" bloodhounding skills ;)

Joking aside I must admit I dont see Flat bear as being racist. Concerns about mass immigration are not one and the same thing. Though I do believe there are a few closet racists that jump on that particulare band wagon.

Governments past and present have failed to address the immigration issues that are writ large in peoples minds, even ethic minorities are expressing concerns about immigration. And alot of people are adding two and two together in relation to immigration keeping wage inflation low, which in turn many will be seen as reducing their living standards and possibly their job oppertunities. Couple that with ever increasing house prices, that they could also perceive is brought about by said influx of immigrants. Both major political parties are perceived to be putting the vested Interests of Corporate Big Business, and their Property Developer family and freinds first, and the voting public second.

It may well be a perception they the main political parties will live to regret. Be seen to be responcible for policies that put Jobs, and or Housing out of the reach of the electorate and your asking for trouble. But on the "Establishment" up said, it will mean there will be no shortage of recruits ready to enlist to go kick some Foreign Johnnies @rse to secure the "Military Industrials Complex" oil fields. [they say, every cloud has a silver lining]

How about the British Isles? Or is that asking too much :lol:

Don't worry I haven't

For the sixth or so time of asking

"Justice" I see you are still avoiding substantuating your racist lies that your so eager to post on these forums. But I'll keep reminding you and the board of your lies, until you retract them.

BNP LIES BNP LIES

You print racist material that you present as fact, yet consistantly refuse to substantuate said claims when asked. For that reason, although I have never asked that someone be banned and nor shall I ask in this case.

However I do believe the moderators and inturn this sites owners own intergrity could be called into question if you are allowed to continue posting your racist lies

Where has anybody in the BNP put lies on this forum?

The only member I'm aware of is "homeless" and we don't know for a fact that he is a member do we?

Would you acknowledge that opinions expressed here are those of individual forum members and not attributable to any political party?

Catch 22

"Justice" I see you are still avoiding substantuating your racist lies that your so eager to post on these forums. But I'll keep reminding you and the board of your lies, until you retract them."

in you dreams.

You said i was lieing about a guy converting from Islam being under the threat of death and i gave you the links and often other links yet you still call me :rolleyes: so i know who's winning the argument

"However I do believe the moderators and inturn this sites owners own intergrity could be called into question if you are allowed to continue posting your racist lies "

So are you calling the Mod stupid or will you go to his boss to report him. You can not win on facts so need to try dirty tricks.

If you don't like the off topic forum then you are free to leave but do try and stick by the rules dear boy

I will reserve judgement on this issue until after the May 2006 local elections and if the BNP have a low vote then the hullaballoo will die down.

I belong to no political party but have the utmost admiration for the late Enoch Powell who some posters here may be too young to remember.

May I humbly suggest they read his"rivers of blood speech"

I raise a toast to free speech and an end to political correctness

Catch 22.

You said i was lieing about a guy converting from Islam

I challenge you to provide a quotable referance by me to back up that statement you have just made, but you cannot as it is yet another lie.

How many times have I to ask you to substantuate this statement?

Whats heppening in the middle east to non muslims is not done by a few people but most of them

Stop squirming address the oft times asked question.

So are you calling the Mod stupid or will you go to his boss to report him. You can not win on facts so need to try dirty tricks.

You really do struggle with unambiguous statements don't you, needless to say if you persist in displaying you cretious credentials to the board at large, I won't stand in your way.

Justice
I doubt you would recongnise Justice if it jumped up and bit you on the @rse

Solvent Celt are you comfortable in that closit?

The only member I'm aware of is "homeless" and we don't know for a fact that he is a member do we?
Theres me not believing what Justice says, and now your not doubting what homless says....funny old world

Anyway as I know Justice will yet again refuse to substantuate his lies, and considering I've amused myself for far to long on this thread, I shall dally no longer, crunching cockroaches so close to teatime is not for me.

Solvent Celt are you comfortable in that closit?

Theres me not believing what Justice says, and now your not doubting what homless says....funny old world

Anyway as I know Justice will yet again refuse to substantuate his lies, and considering I've amused myself for far to long on this thread, I shall dally no longer, crunching cockroaches so close to teatime is not for me.

What because I'm really not open about my opinions at all! :lol:

Unless you have access to the BNP's register of membership then you don't.

The problem is that the Tories and Labour have had a cosy little relationship for years where they ignore the wishes of the majority of people and do what they want because both parties are following pretty much the same policies and the voters have no real choice.

So when a third party comes along actually offering to do something about the real concerns of a large fraction of the population who've been disenfranchised by the Labour/Tory codependency, it should hardly be surprising that the disenfranchised jump at the chance to support them.

If the BNP ever do form a government in the UK, the blame will be squarely on the shoulders of the two parties that created the problems that the BNP are claiming they want to sort out. That scary thing is, as I mentioned in another thread, once Blair's police state is in place, a future BNP government will be able to track you wherever you go, and make you a non-person at the touch of a button by disabling your ID card. There'll be nowhere to hide, and no way to escape, since transport, healthcare, job and bank account will be tied to your card, which no longer works.

My father has been a life-long Labour voter. But he worked in a factory and my mother, once us kids grew up, worked part time as a cleaner. Do you think they'd still be voting Labour if the factory jobs had been outsourced to China, and my mother sacked to be replaced by an Eastern European on less money?

Catch 22

Did i not give you links to

Afghan faces death penalty for Christian faith

or

British Muslims on the rampage

and we see people like

hamas.jpg

walking the streets with full suport of the locals

Now we all know about Steven Lawance but what about Ivor Yates or maybe Christopher Yates What never heard of them have you.

Now instead of calling me a liar and pretending that I can not or will not back up what I say with hard facts you simply ask a particular question in a civilised manner then I will do my best to answer and give links when I can.

I am white 28 and have 3 degrees and would vote 'BNP'

I believe they will actually do something when they say they will and maybe give Labour a kick up their **** to do something the poeple they represent want...affordable housing, criminals punished, less taxation, more freedom...

Im tired of working to support everyone else...

Its about time, some of my money worked for me

Unless you have access to the BNP's register of membership then you don't.

Yes because boasting about being a member of the BNP is just the thing you kinda do to start conversations :lol:

prehaps homless is a local in burnley who just wants a bit of street cred.

Im tired of working to support everyone else...

Yes so am i and i pay more in tax then the average person earns in wages - the first solution is to kick out the scrounging chavs. The second is to bring in economically active immigrants to help shoulder the burden of paying benefits to our home grown white trash.

yes this forum is being used by some posters for BNP party political purposes. This influence not only exists on HPC but on other sites that I follow. I am sick and tired of hearing BNP nonsense on forums about golf, jazz music, gang bangs and punting. It seems that these people have no interest in the actual subject of the forums instead they use them to spew the usual BNP line and provoke arguements. If you want to discuss how much you hate chinks, nignogs and ***** stick to Stormfront, majorityrights and whitesurvival forums.

yes this forum is being used by some posters for BNP party political purposes. This influence not only exists on HPC but on other sites that I follow. I am sick and tired of hearing BNP nonsense on forums about golf, jazz music, gang bangs and punting. It seems that these people have no interest in the actual subject of the forums instead they use them to spew the usual BNP line and provoke arguements. If you want to discuss how much you hate chinks, nignogs and ***** stick to Stormfront, majorityrights and whitesurvival forums.

Hmm, I was wondering about that. My gf researches UK blogs and forums as part of her work and she mentioned the BNP crop up quite a bit more than seems justified. Do you have any examples from the other forums you visit?

I think some BNP supporters on here seem to be genuinely interested in house prices, e.g. homeless and others are targetting HPC.co.uk as a platform for party political broadcasts, e.g. brainclamp, though he/she could just be a random nutter I suppose.

frugalista

i think a lot of people are p@ssed off and sick and tired of being told what to think. i would vote bnp. my motivation is to give the pc brigade a kicking. what does polly toynbe know about the working class?

Look on the bright side - at least only the BNP have this Canute approach to economics. In France, almost every one does.

So, Johnny Foreigner can make better cars eh? Well, build a better car than him then. Or join him.

I prefer my politics class based. I have much much more in common with my Shangainese/ Japanese/ Indonesian colleagues than I do with (I guess) the BNP'ers on this forum.

Catch 22

Now instead of calling me a liar and pretending that I can not or will not back up what I say

But you are a lair, and you consistently refuse to back up what you say. However I offer you another opportunity to prove me wrong.

(Justice @ Apr 24 2006, 03:00 PM) *

Catch 22.

You said i was lieing about a guy converting from Islam

No I did not, and I once more challenge you to provide a quotable referance by me to back up the aforementioned accusation you attribute to me

And how many times have I to ask you to substantuate the following statement?

I'm Waiting :ph34r: