House Price Crash Forum

Its Time For My Monday Morning Look At Hpc- Given Up Now...

Guest KingCharles1st

HOLA441
Guest KingCharles1st

Unfortunately I dont currently have the earnings to get a mortgage much over 3 or 3.5 times salary, and Im not going to mortgage my life just for some VI's pleasure and financial interest. iwht a 5 or 6 times salary mortgage.

IF I did, (and could) then if things go tits up all of a sudden, then its ten years negative equity trap for me- no thanks..

The problems seem to be..

Labial Spin

VI Spin

Enormous excess of lendable institutionalised money working through usual food chain down to borrowers

Morons still thinking its worth it to buy- does buy here mean "own" or be in process of thinking you own..? thereby keeping markets from crashing.

It has become easy for me to make the decision there is little point in bothering about the uk "economy" any longer.

Spain looks good, maybe a Gite in France, Portugal, Madeira, god who gives a toss about this poxy place.

Sorry for the rant, but I thought by now there would be signs of a crash, no way its going to happen, the silent correction IS taking place via house prices against inflation, and the food chain is still hungry for more debt

Ho hum...

Edited by KingCharles1st

HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest Winners and Losers

All too true, but what is Labial Spin KC1? I know what a labia is, but I don't quite understand the spin aspect :o

Maybe you should ask him to take you behind the bike sheds to show you. :rolleyes:

HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest Winners and Losers

it would be better on a dirty old mattress behind the betting shop.

[pfwoor]

Well, if anyone knows, it would be you RFD. :rolleyes:

HOLA446
Guest Bart of Darkness

All too true, but what is Labial Spin KC1? I know what a labia is, but I don't quite understand the spin aspect :o

I don't know what Labial spin is either, but it sounds like a lot of fun! :)

HOLA447

... what is Labial Spin ...

I'd like to show you the whole deal, but this guy's woman got thrown outta frame by the

centrifugal forces. Still, I think you get the picture.

25.jpg

Seems like a real crowd pleaser ...

Edited by Sledgehead

HOLA448

I don't know what Labial spin is either, but it sounds like a lot of fun! :)

I'd like to show you a full picture, but this guy's woman got thrown outta frame by the

centrifugal forces. Still, I think you get the picture.

25.jpg

Seems like a real crowd pleaser ...

:lol::lol::lol:

I always knew there was more to this house price spin malarky than met the eye :wacko:

HOLA449
HOLA4410

I think KC1 is comparing our authoritarian state party to some anatomy.

I comes out of a thread yesterday where somebody (intentionally?) said Nu Labia rather than Nu Labour.

NDL

Thanks NDL . Have to say, I was quite enjoying the surrealist interpretation... Its a freudian position either way ;)

HOLA4411