House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

homeless

Taking Down The St Georges Day Flags

hello all

just back 3am

we went out tonight to cut down and take down the flags we put up as stated in another post.

was areal hard slog i tell ya, but we do it for a number of reasons

first we have flags for next year and dont need to dip into our local party funds for more flags

second we do it to prevent the council from doing it and thus giving them viable claim to stop us under the claim it costs the taxpayer.

and thirdly it is becuase of the response we get.

for instance tonight one resident of the street had a tray of whisky all set up for us as we got to his house.He knew we were BNP and he thanked us for making his street very patriotic for a couple days, a real gentleman.We dont care if he even voted for us becuase the truth is , nlike how people in this thread jumped on the st georgeos day thing we did.there is a totaly huge suypport to celebrate it.

The labour party wont they are in bed with immigration its there votes they want and being english is not good for votes.But the people we seen while putting them up and also taking them down were infact 100% positvie there was not one person we met that was agianst it.

from police patrol cars going past that thanked us and said hello, to taxi drivers that tooted there horns and gave the thumbs up, to people walking home that came up and shook our hands and then of course the fellow that had some nice malt whisky waiting to break up the task a little for us.

So the moral is here , people in this country are patriotic , they do care about and are proud to be english.And they have respect and thank people like me that go outta my way instead of sitting watching tv all night to make there town a bit better.

The labour councils response was when a resident wrote to thank the council for there st georges day display was that this display was un-authorised and illegal and also politically motivated.

Just goes to show we have the hearts and minds of the people and there nothing but a bunch of killjoys that would rather spend the council money on payrises for themselves while at the same time direiding something we did for the community that they liked for free.

The Irish, Scots and Welsh and Americans can proudly celebrate their national days without being deemed right wing.....

but English partriotism these days is it seems synonymous with Nazism

Homeless - I would love to celebrate St Georges Day (although I'm no nationalist, and I'm a republican) but the mere fact that the BNP have anything to do with the English flag means that I am morally unable to.

It's YOUR activities that stop the rest of us putting up the English flag.

Homeless - I would love to celebrate St Georges Day (although I'm no nationalist, and I'm a republican) but the mere fact that the BNP have anything to do with the English flag means that I am morally unable to.

It's YOUR activities that stop the rest of us putting up the English flag.

I celebrated St Jordi in the traditional fashion. I gave Mrs btp a rose, and she gave me a book.

->CLICKY<- for some pics from St Georges Day.

btp

The labour councils response was when a resident wrote to thank the council for there st georges day display was that this display was un-authorised and illegal and also politically motivated.

Yes the devil plays by the same rules and applies or changes them as it suits

Cons are little better in this one party state where they don't listen to the people

Yes the devil plays by the same rules and applies or changes them as it suits

Cons are little better in this one party state where they don't listen to the people

Ah here you are "Justice" whistle.gif I see you are still avoiding substantuating your racist lies that your so eager to post on these forums. But I'll keep reminding you and the board of your lies, until you retract them.

BNP LIES BNP LIES

(Justice @ Apr 2 2006, 06:42 PM)

Whats heppening in the middle east to non muslims is not done by a few people but most of them

Ah here you are "Justice" whistle.gif I see you are still avoiding substantuating your racist lies that your so eager to post on these forums. But I'll keep reminding you and the board of your lies, until you retract them.

BNP LIES BNP LIES

Catch in my opinion there is more chance of you seeing pictures of that uber bull Bruno with an umbrella up his ar$e than getting a retracti....

Oh dear!

I do hope he used lube.

Catch in my opinion there is more chance of you seeing pictures of that uber bull Bruno with an umbrella up his ar$e than getting a retracti....

Oh dear!

I do hope he used lube.

:D:D:D:D

How to shut "Justice" up.....ask him to substantuate his lies :ph34r: