House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest boredwaiting

Nethouseprices

Guest boredwaiting
Making a million in property might sound like a dream. But once you’ve done your first deal, you’ll see just how quickly it can become reality. Spend 2 hours at a free Inside Track workshop and you’ll have taken your first step to finding out how you could make your fortune in property. Building a property portfolio is very achievable if you know what you are doing. And that’s where Inside Track can help you. Book your free place now.

Inside Track,

In association with The Nethouseprices Team.

Anyone else get this nonsense? They have nice flashing banners about getting the knowledge.....

Anyone else get this nonsense? They have nice flashing banners about getting the knowledge.....

They havn`t threatened to sue me for a month or so... <_< mental note to self, be more opinionated ;)

I received the email today. Immediately unsubscribed from their mailing list - don't want this kind of crap turning up in my inbox!! (Although must admit this is the first email I've had from them for many months - times must be bad if Nethouseprices need to take advertising from those shysters!).

I received the email today. Immediately unsubscribed from their mailing list - don't want this kind of crap turning up in my inbox!! (Although must admit this is the first email I've had from them for many months - times must be bad if Nethouseprices need to take advertising from those shysters!).

Me too!

Just checked it - the first email ever from them i dont remember even registering with them that i would allow them to send me a newsletter

I wonder how many bucks paid by previous seminar mugs, inside track sent nethouseprices to team up :rolleyes: