House Price Crash Forum

My Neighbours Been Repossesed

Also, marcus's email address is [email protected]********homes.com. ********homes being the name of an NHBC registered house builder with an active website :rolleyes:.

So if business is so wonderful and there's not a worry in the world why did he register on a site called HousePriceCrash.co.uk, hrm.

Edit, Barratt is seven letters, we need eight, this is just like countdown! What became of his development in Hemel Hempstead?

Edited by BuyingBear
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would have kicked me out of my own room and then forced me to pay him all my pocket money each week just to live there!

if you couldnt pay he would then take your pay back by pimping you out at kings cross and liverpool street.

having to turn out for TTRTT, while he wears the top duds and has his volvo dashboard lined in dayglow pink fur. with a set of eldorad mag wheels.

ride the snake....

if you couldnt pay he would then take your pay back by pimping you out at kings cross and liverpool street.

having to turn out for TTRTT, while he wears the top duds and has his volvo dashboard lined in dayglow pink fur. with a set of eldorad mag wheels.

ride the snake....

Dead I've told you this before as have other posters, you are wasted here, and I dont mean on the liquor. Start writing FFS! :rolleyes:

Guest muttley

Big mistake...

Back then you should have invited TTRTR around to play (and he'd have taught you how to win at 'Monopoly')

The rents never seem to rise there, either.

A more instructive game would have been "Jenga".

do you really think people would like this crap.?

maybe i should write my memories of a humdrum existance.

Youre a natural born story teller... God help your children and grandchildren, they will be in awe. :D:D

clearly not the kind of person you would want to play christmas twister with.

he would be drunk on port by 4pm and be spinning for the blue pod, trying to force his crispy paisly gusset in the face of any of your available nieces for a 15 point bonus.

buckaroo is also a notable suggestion. or 'bank jaws' with the fast closing teeth.

Youre a natural born story teller... God help your children and grandchildren, they will be in awe.

god help them indeed. at this rate i will be a ghost grandparent. buying ghostly birthday presents. taking them out ghostly fishing and making a phantom cartie from ghostly soap boxes.

Edited by right_freds_dead

do you really think people would like this crap.?

maybe i should write my memories of a humdrum existance.

You could do a modern retake of the Likely Lads crossed with Love Thy Neighbour, but not in that way, your new neighbour would be some soft southern get that has taken a likening to your 'cheap' quaint northern town full of simple folk, cobbles, the crazy frog, fresh Hovis loaves and hundreds of BTL investors from Surrey.

Edited by BuyingBear

clearly not the kind of person you would want to play christmas twister with.

he would be drunk on port by 4pm and be spinning for the blue pod, trying to force his crispy paisly gusset in the face of any of your available nieces for a 15 point bonus.

buckaroo is also a notable suggestion. or 'bank jaws' with the fast closing teeth.

Stop shurking the idea. Think, plot and write as only you can. I am not just saying this for the sake of it and many others have comented on your verse. You have something and your wasted here as others will tell you. Anyway thats enough RFD felching for me tonight. Do what you have to do man. B)