Sign in to follow this  
teddyboy

Interesting One? Any Manchs Out There?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-116...pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

£4,000,000

34 bedrooms

Apartment

Mayfield Road, Alexandra Road South, Whalley Range, Manchester, M16 8FT

C&R Properties are proud to present various blocks totalling 34 apartments. The apartments are a mixture of 1 and 2 bedrooms. The Mayfield complex also comes with building plots and is let on an assured short-hold tenancy. Huge development potential - building plots, subject to planning approval.

TB

Or is this just apiece of land its RM ******** again? The flat aint even built yet? A Local should help us out here?

Edited by teddyboy

Found another which is interesting

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-672...a_n=13&tr_t=buy

Substantial freehold investment property. Town centre location. Entire property is let to Barclays Bank Plc. Next rent review in 2007.

Rental income: £69,450pa exclusive.

Get the impression that Barclays are NOT REVIEWING their tenancy???

TB

£4,000,000

34 bedrooms

Apartment

C&R Properties are proud to present various blocks totalling 34 apartments. The apartments are a mixture of 1 and 2 bedrooms. The Mayfield complex also comes with building plots and is let on an assured short-hold tenancy. Huge development potential - building plots, subject to planning approval.

TB

Or is this just apiece of land its RM ******** again? The flat aint even built yet? A Local should help us out here?

I only have two things to add. 1) there is no H in "Mancs" unless you are speaking in a scouse accent. I refer the right honourable member to the following for further guidance

asking for it

and Mayfield Road is student city. At least it was ten years ago when I was hanging out there. Old victorian terraces of fundamentally good quality but superficially delapidated. Usual stuff. Would be upset it these have been replaced by cardboard flats.

PEACE OUT :)

£4,000,000

34 bedrooms

Apartment

TB

Robbie Fowler? ;)

Found another which is interesting

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-672...a_n=13&tr_t=buy

Substantial freehold investment property. Town centre location. Entire property is let to Barclays Bank Plc. Next rent review in 2007.

Rental income: £69,450pa exclusive.

Get the impression that Barclays are NOT REVIEWING their tenancy???

TB

4.63% yield? That's crap. Although, a bank will probably be a good tenant - as long as it's not in a town!

Robbie Fowler? ;)

Well he should be staying on Merseyside so no need to have his other properties. TBH though I think Manchester will slump more than Liverpool - that is SOOOOOOOO overpriced! Looking at figures for the Northwest its Manchester thats keeping the average high!

Sorry to all Mancs I will not use a 'H' again :)

FANCYPANTS - I remember that CANTONA goal and it was sickening, but just look at my avatar to bring you up to date. (And NO We wont catch Man U for 2nd Place ;) )

TB