House Price Crash Forum
Converted Lurker

John Charcol Use The C Word

Thank you However I think I will Give the newsletter a miss. Not the most up to date and reputabale site I should imagine. ;)

What "do you imagine"..please enlighten :)

Just checked the rss has 10 news items dated since noon today, 6 of which were "first to press" press releases...thats as up to date as any property news service bar none

Edited by Converted Lurker

Guest Winners and Losers

Why bother? Just ignore the guy. ;)

Looks like you're losing your touch lover boy. ;)

Sorry I meant just ignore CL. The way he peddles and promotes that website, that I have yet to see incidently, is sickening. ;)

Guest Winners and Losers

Sorry I meant just ignore CL. The way he peddles and promotes that website, that I have yet to see incidently, is sickening. ;)

Nice back track. ;)

What "do you imagine"..please enlighten :)

Having never spent much time there I have only my imagination to go on. However, I never go by other people's opinions and will take the time to read the newsletter in order to form an opinion.

Nice back track. ;)

Its not a back track. Its well documented that shaker and converted frequently lock horms over that other 'website'. :P

BREAKING NEWS]

"House price crash a myth" - John Charcol

John Charcol has responded to the Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) findings.

Drew Wotherspoon of John Charcol commented on the latest Mortgage Lending figures from the CML: "With March's figures reflecting approvals made in the autumn and winter, it highlights how much of a fundamental part consumer confidence plays in the success of the housing market. The first half of 2005 was poor for house sales yet, as consumers realised that the much-threatened house price crash was just a continued myth, they began to speak with returning feet.

"This momentum has carried through into 2006 and I expect to see good figures for some time yet. At times like this it pays to remember the psychology of house buyers over and above the economic situation, they are taking their confidence from those around them."

What a ffcuking arrogant ignorant Nu Labour CcokSucker!!

He has a porfolio with a lot to lose no doubt.

Edited by Randall Herbert

Guest Winners and Losers

Its not a back track. Its well documented that shaker and converted frequently lock horms over that other 'website'. :P

Yeah, whatever. It's OK to get it wrong sometimes Shaker. You can't be right ALL the time. :rolleyes:

You wouldn't want a miss an opportunity though would you?

Having never spent much time there I have only my imagination to go on. However, I never go by other people's opinions and will take the time to read the newsletter in order to form an opinion.

There`s a feedback button somewhere, I`d post as link but shaker might kick off, or worse still threaten me with changing his avatar..chicken/egg, up, or down?? :blink:

BREAKING NEWS]

Drew Wotherspoon of John Charcol commented on the latest Mortgage Lending figures from the CML: "With March's figures reflecting approvals made in the autumn and winter, it highlights how much of a fundamental part consumer confidence plays in the success of the housing market. The first half of 2005 was poor for house sales yet, as consumers realised that the much-threatened house price crash was just a continued myth, they began to speak with returning feet.

"This momentum has carried through into 2006 and I expect to see good figures for some time yet. At times like this it pays to remember the psychology of house buyers over and above the economic situation, they are taking their confidence from those around them."

the first bit of this article speaks volumes!!!!!!

it means....april's recorded activity was primarily down to speculators at the back end of 05 buying into SIPPS!!!!!!......OOOOOPS!!!!!!!

dead-cat-bounce alert!!!!

There`s a feedback button somewhere, I`d post as link but shaker might kick off, or worse still threaten me with changing his avatar..chicken/egg, up, or down?? :blink:

I think he/she should go with an egg........ always the egg first :D

BREAKING NEWS]

I just reckon a lot of commentators are calling "it" a bit early. Has everyone forgot the most credible report recently (that of the ODPM) confirmed prices down quite significantly? Seems last weeks Halifax "property has gone up 300%+" has really had the desired effect... :huh:

See! We hate each others guts. :lol::P

Ah but psychology works both ways. :)

Ah but psychology works both ways. :)

I agree to a certain extent. If I did not have the luxury of 18 months in which to buy I would have been flinging my bank loan at the fist property that I could afford. However, as I am in the lucky position (if lucky is the right word) of not having to buy just yet I am keeping my options open and not listening to the doom and gloom of the so called experts..