Realistbear

Dramatic Rises In Oil Prices To Spur Eu Inflation

http://uk.biz.yahoo.com/20042006/323/econo...-inflation.html

Thursday April 20, 05:43 PM

Economists see oil prices halting decline in eurozone inflation

BRUSSELS (AFP) - The recent surge in
oil prices to record highs
could cut short a decline in eurozone inflation and
encourage the European Central Bank to raise interest rates, economists said.
ECB chief economist Otmar Issing indicated that the Frankfurt-based central bank might have to revise its inflation forecasts upwards following the latest surge in oil prices.

TTRTRates.

Drip, drip , drip, drip.

Getting hard to take?

:lol:

Lol, I'm not the one who spends their time desperately looking for negative news reports...

More threads to skip over, presented to you by RealistBore.

#

Not a VI then with a big mortgage hey, a bitter pill to swollow, keep it up RB, you are the dogs swollocks :lol:

Lol, I'm not the one who spends their time desperately looking for negative news reports...

Negative? Who says new reports that point toward a HPC are negative? Bears see them as positives. :)

#

Not a VI then with a big mortgage hey, a bitter pill to swollow, keep it up RB, you are the dogs swollocks :lol:

No not me, my mortgage is currently £300 a month. Sorry about that.

No not me, my mortgage is currently £300 a month. Sorry about that.

you're ok then, you seem happy with life, house prices, you can't therefore have kids who want to buy a home of there own in the near future - so why you here? You can understand why we think people like you have a VI. It doesn't add up unless you are hear to twist the knife or maybe stick 2 fingers up at those on here who would like to own a home of there own eventually with selling their kidneys.

nice :lol::lol::lol:

I think I should have read that post before pressing send :P Well with sounds funnier than without but I think you get the message. Doh.

Keep it going RB :)

Edited by Prude

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4925682.stm

"Gazprom could turn to other markets including China"

Great stuff. Time to get a lot less dependent on gas.

its too late in the game for the uk to wean itself off gas.

new LNG terminals are being built as we speak.

its time to invade Iran or apply sanctions in order to get their gas.

thats the sad , sad truth of the matter.

Edited by kenclarkesshoes

you're ok then, you seem happy with life, house prices, you can't therefore have kids who want to buy a home of there own in the near future - so why you here? You can understand why we think people like you have a VI. It doesn't add up unless you are hear to twist the knife or maybe stick 2 fingers up at those on here who would like to own a home of there own eventually with selling their kidneys.

Most here seem gloating. Either because they STR'd and hope to make a killing, or have massive deposits saved up buoyed by the investment advice of Bubb - both are hopefully waiting for a crash. Very few seem genuinely priced out. Granted there are an even smaller few that have property as their profession.

Very few seem genuinely priced out.

What is your idea of 'priced out'? I could afford a toilet coated in gold leaf. It does not mean I would want a toilet coated in gold leaf.

Similarly, I do not want to pay 300K for a box in a glorified hall of residence.

I'll second that RB. Is it just me, or are the VI mouthpieces getting ever more shrill?

I think there are some signs of panic setting in. The IR rises worldwide, employment headed down, RICS reporting a slowing trend, retail in a tailspin etc., things do not bode well for housing to remain at these lofty levels for much longer.

Looking forward to more good news tomorrow!

Most here seem gloating. Either because they STR'd and hope to make a killing, or have massive deposits saved up buoyed by the investment advice of Bubb - both are hopefully waiting for a crash. Very few seem genuinely priced out. Granted there are an even smaller few that have property as their profession.

Average age of buying first home - 34 and growing. Not priced out?

I agree with you that I also find the gloating about massive returns on investments from STR distasteful BTW. That is not my reason for being here.

Edited by Prude

Looking forward to more good news tomorrow!

Don't you realise that a tanking economy affects you too? You are just as likely to be made redundant, struggle to meet the gas bill or die in poverty as a pensioner as the rest of us. House prices crash causing a recession, banks tighten their lending, average salaries drop due to globalisation, unemployments jumps, fuel continues to spiral - how does any of this help you?

Don't you realise that a tanking economy affects you too? You are just as likely to be made redundant, struggle to meet the gas bill or die in poverty as a pensioner as the rest of us. House prices crash causing a recession, banks tighten their lending, average salaries drop due to globalisation, unemployments jumps, fuel continues to spiral - how does any of this help you?

Sounds great to me. Look at the positives.

No more daft property programmes with stupid music playing while fools walk round houses.

Geared muppets burn.

Greatly reduced chav culture.

lots more reasons to be positive.

Miles Shitside down the road. . . .

Sounds great to me. Look at the positives.

No more daft property programmes with stupid music playing while fools walk round houses.

Geared muppets burn.

Greatly reduced chav culture.

lots more reasons to be positive.

Miles Shitside down the road. . . .

Brilliant, nighty night, sleep well, i will :lol::P

Why is it that bears are always protrayed as 'wanting a crash' and why is it always they are doomslayers?

We sold because we thought a crash was inevitable because people had borrowed too much (including ourselves). We couldnt see how we could keep paying the mortgage for 25 years in a low inflation environment where the debt wouldnt be eroded. We saw many colleagues go through redundancy. We saw we had no choice. We were trying to protect ourselves.

Yet today the people that protect themselves and their financial future by 'investing' (outpricing locals in Bulgaria) are entreprenuer heros, and the bears are the evil/sad/doomslayer types.

We called the bubble because of the obvious issues like erm...... 50 property shows on the TV each week, the start of the Brittania mortgage allowing 4 friends to buy together, people giving up work to develop property, adverts on the radio telling how to become a millionaire if only you sign up for the inside track.

6 people out of 9 who I work with have 2nd properties. I guarantee that only 5 years ago that they had up to 1 each.

That is an amazing statistic, especially as 2 of them have more than 2 properties. This means 15 properties are owned by 6 people. Thats who has been buying whilst the FTB have been priced out.

Yet the people who realise that the ladder is broken, the people who say that this will ruin the economy, the sane people, are doomslayers and want a crash, in fact they allways wanted a crash.

I didn't want our consumer debt to be more than our GDP, I wanted sane behaviour. Now we all have to pay, because the property market isn't regulated like the financial markets, people don't learn from history and the government was too stupid to notice until it was too late.

If it was in a novel you wouldn't believe it.

10 years from now channel 5 will run one of those programmes about the early noughties showing library footage of a copy of the radio times and listings of property shows, with D list comedians making wise cracks about how prices would only rise, interspursed with 18 year old estate agents in foxton minis with bluetooth earpieces - IT WILL LOOK SO RIDICULOUS!

10 years from now channel 5 will run one of those programmes about the early noughties showing library footage of a copy of the radio times and listings of property shows, with D list comedians making wise cracks about how prices would only rise, interspursed with 18 year old estate agents in foxton minis with bluetooth earpieces - IT WILL LOOK SO RIDICULOUS!

Lol. spot on mate. will look forward to the year 2016 watching that programme. Mind you it will probably be on channel 60000 not 5.