House Price Crash Forum
homeless

They're Insulting Us Over In Oz

Great quote from TTRTR:

And it is still reasonably easy to find positive cashflow properties in the UK. Although I'm not in a rush to pick up more at the moment, more of a wait and see as it's no good getting £500pcm cash off a place going down £2000pcm in price. Again, biding my time just now

I dont remember him accepting that prices were falling on here?

i picked up on that one a.j :)

I think we should PM RachelK and get her over here - seems to be a female TTRTR out there!

Guest Winners and Losers

It can't possibly be our TTRTR - his location is Sweden, not London?? :unsure:

Excellent forum for me though, thanks Homeless.

Also glad to note that TTRTR pays such close attention to the content of HPC, and not silly things like the spelling. How's my spelling TTRTR? I could spell out a thing or two for you if you like. ;)

TTRTR seems to have concerns about the security of his bank facilities:

If they're not lending money, they're not making it. So they tend to want to lend it. I had a long discussion with one of my lenders on this subject as they were lending me 75% on the prop & the contract said if they felt the loan went over 75% LTV due to changes in the value, they could call in the loan. They changed the contract to 80% for that clause to help my concerns.

Guest Winners and Losers

ya think they would make a nice couple

Hands off! He's mine, all mine I tell ya! :angry:

Great quote from TTRTR:

And it is still reasonably easy to find positive cashflow properties in the UK. Although I'm not in a rush to pick up more at the moment, more of a wait and see as it's no good getting £500pcm cash off a place going down £2000pcm in price. Again, biding my time just now.

I dont remember him accepting that prices were falling on here?

But house prices only go up... don't they?

Guest Winners and Losers

Did he say he has property investments in Oz?? Can't be so! He told me Oz was not worth it for investment property. Someone has been rumbled and someone is a wee bit frightened me thinks. Over leveraged???

And there's more:

Until the top of the rate cycle is reached or become's a lot clearer, my personal view is that it's better to hold off in both Aus and the UK.

I've got to go back to work :( I think I'll check the website again - I like to here the bearish POV, even if it is from TTRTR. :lol:

Hands off! He's mine, all mine I tell ya! :angry:

Ahh so its true what they say them

its owning yer own house thats the new lady magnet

I must get a house , must get a house, i will do anything , must get a house.

anyone needing a hit man ?

There's always one, they're always pi$$ed about the use of their language. ;)

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Guest Winners and Losers

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

So, true, my dog just read that out to me!

BB - :lol::lol:

That's true, because we're attuned to the correct spelling of most things, is the above from BNP election literature or something? :lol:

But as far as I can tell, Aus is taking a breather for a while and stagnation is the word of the day. I've tried to convince my UK oponents that they now have a mature IP market (they call it Buy-To-Let, or BTL) and that is what will help any bear market to be moderate compared to their last one.

In your dreams

That's true, because we're attuned to the correct spelling of most things, is the above from BNP election literature or something? :lol:

got it off the labour party manifesto

its the only bit i didint think was crazy

got it off the labour party manifesto

its the only bit i didint think was crazy

I must say that Dave the Chameleon was rather reminiscent of the Capital One advertisements, which is rather ironic given that Nigel Morris, their chief exec, gave a million quid to the Labour Party.

Nice of them to remind us of that.

I must say that Dave the Chameleon was rather reminiscent of the Capital One advertisements, which is rather ironic given that Nigel Morris, their chief exec, gave a million quid to the Labour Party.

Nice of them to remind us of that.

tony blair says he meant pears not peers

he couldnt spell either

That's true, because we're attuned to the correct spelling of most things.

Damn you peolpe. Just wehn I was wironkg qtuie nceliy I read the mssegae on txet still bnieg

radbelae eevn if the midlde lterets of wodrs, ednliuxcg the frsit and lsat, wree slcrabemd. So, I jsut had to try it for mlesyf. Hree is some text that has been smberlacd by a praogrm that I wrote. I'll try and aactth this progarm to the mgsaese, if that's psiolsbe. If you hvae Sun's Java ianselltd on your

cumtoepr, tehn you suhlod be able to run it by sintorg the ".jar" flie on the dsoektp, and then dolbue cicklnig on it.

Trhee is an easter egg built into the prgoram.

Now back to seoirus work.

[[Extra unscrambled text]]

I wasn't allowed to upload a ".jar" file. So I changed the name to ".mp3". If anyone wants to run this program save the file then change the name to "Scramble.jar".

Scramble.mp3

Scramble.mp3