House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buylowsellhigh

A Vile Media Decepetion.

It is a merit of the 'New York Times' that they placed the complete speech at our disposal. Here's an excerpt from the publication dated 2005-10-30: http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12790.htm

If these b*stards are willing to falsify events in such a dangerous situation as the Middle East, with the potential deaths millions of innocent people as a likely result, then what chance do you we have of true and accurate reporting on an HPC ? ...No chance.

Be careful what you believe.

---

It is a merit of the 'New York Times' that they placed the complete speech at our disposal. Here's an excerpt from the publication dated 2005-10-30: http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12790.htm

If these b*stards are willing to falsify events in such a dangerous situation as the Middle East, with the potential deaths millions of innocent people as a likely result, then what chance do you we have of true and accurate reporting on an HPC ? ...No chance.

---

Its terrible that such a nice guy can be so misunderstood.

A victim of the media

Its terrible that such a nice guy can be so misunderstood.

jp 1,

You seem to have made you mind up about this guy, and if that's what you want, then so be it. However, the fact remains that we are being deceived, and that many innocent people are moving closer to the line of fire because of that. I'm not talking about those who are sitting comfortably at home in the US, or wherever, and so have little to lose by believing these deceptions. I'm talking about the kids and their parents who might be on the verge of vapourisation at the hands of these Washington Neo-cons, and with the blessing of those who are unwilling or unable to comprehend the truth of the situation.

And btw, I don't support Ahmadinejad any more that I support Bush43. If it were up to me we would have minimum government, ie, government dedicated in the service of the taxpayers that fund them. I resent being represented internationally by commercially influenced government entities who seem more and more determined, by the day, to plunge us all into another war of annihilation. These fcukers have got underground concrete bunkers to protect them, all I've got is double glazing.

---

Interesting, but lets not let it get in the way of truth, justice and the American way!

I have many American friends who are against all this as much as I am, but many are so tied up in this media b*ullshit that they have been rendered comotose to reality. Sadly, I think a major conflict in Iran has already been set in stone. It's just a matter of getting the public to support it ...and they are well on their way to that already.

É você um brasileiro ?

---

---

You're of your rocker matey :huh:

It's much easier to believe what you see on T.V. or read in the papers, than to research events!

I know. According to FinancialPlanner we're mates now, and I'm off my rocker too. Definitely not the most intelligent response I've had. He was probably a 'flat earther' in a previous life. :D

---

No two ways we are being deceived by our leaders and the media is complicit in the deception.

When they want to turn the public against a nation they release news that was withhold whilst they were being friendly to the nation in question.

Bush stops any thing being said about the Saudi Royals as they have been filling his pockets and that of the Bush’s for years and what a coincidence that Bush knows the bin-ladens so well.

I’m smart, I know H5N1 has gone away because the media says nothing so it must be all that rain has killed the ducks.

WE ARE IN VERY DANGERIOUS TIMES

---

Thanks for digging this out.

I knew this was the case and have been unwilling to accept the official story without the genuine transcript to verify it.