House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sannyasin

Do Hpcer's Mind Living Next Door To Or Working Alongside

Much has been made in free speech anti-immigration websites about these middle class PC liberals who like to foist multi-culturalism and diversity on the white working class whilst they shield themselves in gated communities and send their kids to fee-paying schools.

I find it this a bit strange because alot of white-collar jobs are being done by 'effnicks' at the moment. Some are British born and climbed up the ladder. As for fee paying schools some of my relatives send their kids to fee paying schools and the school photos look as if the school was in China, India or Africa. I mean what's the point? You might as well save money and send your kids to an all-white comprehensive. Or are the middle class going private not because of all the 'blicks' but rather they don't want they kid's heads flushed down the bog by Mr Chav Patriot Jnr?

Much has been made in free speech anti-immigration websites about these middle class PC liberals who like to foist multi-culturalism and diversity on the white working class whilst they shield themselves in gated communities and send their kids to fee-paying schools.

I find it this a bit strange because alot of white-collar jobs are being done by 'effnicks' at the moment. Some are British born and climbed up the ladder. As for fee paying schools some of my relatives send their kids to fee paying schools and the school photos look as if the school was in China, India or Africa. I mean what's the point? You might as well save money and send your kids to an all-white comprehensive. Or are the middle class going private not because of all the 'blicks' but rather they don't want they kid's heads flushed down the bog by Mr Chav Patriot Jnr?

Bit of both I think. Personally I send my kids to private school to avoid both the shavs and immigrants. I also moved house to avoid them encroaching on my area (Herts) and think the BNP are OK so am probably typical of a middle class person who feels equally pissed off and betrayed by the Tories as Labour.

There is a big difference between an educated doctors children from Nigeria and some low life asylum seekers turning a classroom into a 3rd world classroom where teachers can't even understand what they say. In other words its all about sending your kids to school with other kids who want to learn and school ciriculums that are based on learning not PC noncense.

The real problem is the quality of immigrants we are recently getting in the UK specifically the asylum seekers and other benifit grabbers who want to take advantage at every turn and push their beliefs on us. I don't think we would have such a soaring crime rate and other social problems if we just had immigrants from India, China, Australia and Italy do you?

Bit of both I think. Personally I send my kids to private school to avoid both the shavs and immigrants. I also moved house to avoid them encroaching on my area (Herts) and think the BNP are OK so am probably typical of a middle class person who feels equally pissed off and betrayed by the Tories as Labour.

There is a big difference between an educated doctors children from Nigeria and some low life asylum seekers turning a classroom into a 3rd world classroom where teachers can't even understand what they say. In other words its all about sending your kids to school with other kids who want to learn and school ciriculums that are based on learning not PC noncense.

The real problem is the quality of immigrants we are recently getting in the UK specifically the asylum seekers and other benifit grabbers who want to take advantage at every turn and push their beliefs on us. I don't think we would have such a soaring crime rate and other social problems if we just had immigrants from India, China, Australia and Italy do you?

Does that mean that you would move house to a whiter area if you had darkies for neighbours then? Eventually, house prices on Rockall could become quite high. "low life asylum seekers" - would that include Mr Sharif Abdel Gawad's grandad who fled Turkish persecution of the Armenians. I think you are taring groups of people with the same brush. Some asylum seekers are taking the pish and some are here for genuine reasons. I hope there is somewhere for me to go when I'm persecuted.

As someone who has made pilgrimmages to India, I have come across good Indians and bad ones, ditto in Austrailia. Other in Melbourne I came across some of the most polite and some of the most racist and obnoxious in the same day. So you can't really say, lets just have only white immigrants in because they are like us. Aren't members of the Mafia Italian?

Does that mean that you would move house to a whiter area if you had darkies for neighbours then? Eventually, house prices on Rockall could become quite high. "low life asylum seekers" - would that include Mr Sharif Abdel Gawad's grandad who fled Turkish persecution of the Armenians. I think you are taring groups of people with the same brush. Some asylum seekers are taking the pish and some are here for genuine reasons. I hope there is somewhere for me to go when I'm persecuted.

As someone who has made pilgrimmages to India, I have come across good Indians and bad ones, ditto in Austrailia. Other in Melbourne I came across some of the most polite and some of the most racist and obnoxious in the same day. So you can't really say, lets just have only white immigrants in because they are like us. Aren't members of the Mafia Italian?

To answer you first question honestly yes I will move again if my area suddenly becomes more multi cultural and am lucky I have the money to do so, the same applies with an infestation of asylum seekers. This is whats called white flight and its happening all over the UK and IMHO is part of the reason for inflated SW house prices.

As for asylum seekers I don't feel its our job (the UK) to be the worlds protecter when we cant even support our own poor. Some I am sure are legit but most are taking the piss and we the UK dont even apply the laws to these people.

Yes the Mafia are Italien but they haven't created to my knowledge no go areas in London :)

Well - my wife is Javanese. (Indonesian)

But I am the immigrant in her country. Our neighbours are all very friendly to us. Mix of Chinese/ Betawi in the district.

but rather they don't want they kid's heads flushed down the bog by Mr Chav Patriot Jnr?

I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. :(

Very amirable whiterabbit- trying to give yor kids a better education than you received. That should be "doctor's", "curriculums" and "nonsense".

Anyway:

as for fee paying schools some of my relatives send their kids to fee paying schools and the school photos look as if the school was in China, India or Africa. I mean what's the point? You might as well save money and send your kids to an all-white comprehensive. Or are the middle class going private not because of all the 'blicks' but rather they don't want they kid's heads flushed down the bog by Mr Chav Patriot Jnr?

I was lucky enough to attend a private school that consistently comes in the top 100 in the league tables, because my mum was a teacher there- we got 2/3rds off the fees. Albeit that we had a relatively small intake of about 90 children per year, we had a disproportionately large number (relative to the ethnic makeup of the populace as a whole) of ethnically Far Eastern and Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi pupils, and almost no black pupils. There was very little racism, and what there was came from bullies and was stamped on.

To take a very small scale (and consequently unreliable) sample, in my year the Far Eastern pupils tended to be from not especially rich families and did very well academically- one lad was the son of a family who ran a Chinese takeaway and he went on to get a First in Maths from Oxford. The kids from the Indian Subcontinent were from established, well-to-do immigrant familes and did about average academically.

San

“I think you are taring groups of people with the same brush. Some asylum seekers are taking the pish and some are here for genuine reasons. I hope there is somewhere for me to go when I'm persecuted.”

Not every tiger will bite you’re a$$ but most will and it’s human nature to categorise things and if that means not trusting a gipsy to clean you house then that the way things are for a good reason.

As for persecution you will find that 99% are economic migrants forcing our wages down or taking dole money, do you think it’s my tinted windows in my car that makes many of the people queuing at our dole offices look so dark.

All the major parties have let the British people down when it comes to immigration so if non represent the british public, then don’t be surprised if new parties are born that will make decisions based on what people want and you can already see the single party state trying anything to stop this happening and it’s this behaviour that will make the long term situation worse.