House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hopeful FTB

Independent Article- Please Read

I have been looking to see if this was posted over the weekend on this site- apologies if it has.

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_brit...ticle357839.ece

It has made me really want to write to some of these papers and ask why no-one is reporting the fact that, essentially, the Uk is in crisis when it comes to high house prices and that they are destroying communities.

What amazed me about this article is that the cornwall is now deemed to be so poor, it warrants objective one funding from the EU.

HOW HOW HOW can this situation continue- what is going to happen to this country- the have and have not divide is getting wider and wider and no-one seems bothered and it doesnt warrant any reporting in the papers.

I may well write to ask why the only angle ever covered in the papers is how house price rises are a good thing when clearly the situation is destroying communities all over the country- surely this is a hugely important issue?

I have been looking to see if this was posted over the weekend on this site- apologies if it has.

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_brit...ticle357839.ece

It has made me really want to write to some of these papers and ask why no-one is reporting the fact that, essentially, the Uk is in crisis when it comes to high house prices and that they are destroying communities.

What amazed me about this article is that the cornwall is now deemed to be so poor, it warrants objective one funding from the EU.

HOW HOW HOW can this situation continue- what is going to happen to this country- the have and have not divide is getting wider and wider and no-one seems bothered and it doesnt warrant any reporting in the papers.

I may well write to ask why the only angle ever covered in the papers is how house price rises are a good thing when clearly the situation is destroying communities all over the country- surely this is a hugely important issue?

Quite simply there are a sizable amount of people that really get off on high HPI, morals do not come into the equation any more with this Government, HPI brings them votes, helping young familys get decent family homes does not, F*** THEM.

I used to wonder as a child how something as horrific as the holocaust could be allowed to happen, how could a whole Country be so blind, i am pretty certain that not all Germans were evil, infact i know that is the case. So how did it happen.

I know this is not the same thing(obviously), but our Country is hell bent on making our it is difficult as possible for the cream of our society to raise their familys in good family homes.

Our next generation are going to be welfare funded chav breeding programes funded by those who cannot afford kids.

If you are like me you would have heard many hardship storys from the elderly, listen to the 75 year olds and upwards, they are probably telling the truth. The 50 to 75 year olds have probably been the most pampered generation in history. They never worked hard, were always on strike(50's to 70's), property at 2.5 of the annual wage, and on one income in a lot of cases, mothers who who stayed at home and nurtured the kids, i could go on. And now they want to own the big house as well, even though there only two of them plus a handfull of BTL's to ponce off the younger generations as well.

The people that should be in these homes are fighting to get a roof over their heads and their kids.

sick

Sam

Quite simply there are a sizable amount of people that really get off on high HPI, morals do not come into the equation any more with this Government, HPI brings them votes, helping young familys get decent family homes does not, F*** THEM.

I used to wonder as a child how something as horrific as the holocaust could be allowed to happen, how could a whole Country be so blind, i am pretty certain that not all Germans were evil, infact i know that is the case. So how did it happen.

I know this is not the same thing(obviously), but our Country is hell bent on making our it is difficult as possible for the cream of our society to raise their familys in good family homes.

Our next generation are going to be welfare funded chav breeding programes funded by those who cannot afford kids.

If you are like me you would have heard many hardship storys from the elderly, listen to the 75 year olds and upwards, they are probably telling the truth. The 50 to 75 year olds have probably been the most pampered generation in history. They never worked hard, were always on strike(50's to 70's), property at 2.5 of the annual wage, and on one income in a lot of cases, mothers who who stayed at home and nurtured the kids, i could go on. And now they want to own the big house as well, even though there only two of them plus a handfull of BTL's to ponce off the younger generations as well.

The people that should be in these homes are fighting to get a roof over their heads and their kids.

sick

Sam

The thing is- it wouldnt be so bad if normal people with a joint income could afford a house but that isnt even the case anymore let alone buying a place on one income so a parent could stay at home. I think its reaching a crisis point.

The thing is- it wouldnt be so bad if normal people with a joint income could afford a house but that isnt even the case anymore let alone buying a place on one income so a parent could stay at home. I think its reaching a crisis point.

How about releasing good land for building big new homes, for free - but only to locals. So if you were born there you can sell your overvalued cottage for £1m, and then just build a better more environmentally friendly homes in the next door field. (it doesn't cost much to build a nice home after all)

Thus the locals selling up would be loaded, and would get a bigger house with money left over, and the silly investors that brought up the quaint cottages will see their investments reduced in value. Hurrah!