House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sannyasin

Is There A Zog?

Apart from gangbanging this weekend, I was looking up stuff to do with the BNP on sites that promote and champion their views. Two things struck me

1. BNP supporters can't spell or use English grammar for shit. They keep using their and there incorrectly and one thread they mentioned 'asylum sikkhers'
  2. They mention that this multiculturalism is to do with the Jewish Zog.

Also anyone who posts anything mildly contre-BNP is immediately banned.

Any thoughts

"BNP supporters can't spell or use English grammar for shit"

and you can use english grammar ?

Cheap pops at the BNP is not the way to go as they are not like the left-wing thugs who want to flood the country using money from my pocket as few left wing thugs have jobs themselves.

8 out of 10 or even 2 out of 10 whites can not all be wrong can they now

Yes they can. Majority doesn't equal being right.

In fact, the majority are often wrong - remarkably high % of people seem to believe that buying a house now is still a good idea. Or don't understand simple financial maths.

I mean, if 7 out of 10 people (or whatever the % is) can't work out an APR - doesn't mean that their views on how to calculate percentages is correct.

An astounding % of people in UK believe in astrology. Seriously.

Or that x% of black Africans beleive AIDS was genetically engineered to kill them by "the Whites" Well, they are wrong too. Most Japanese think blood type determines personality. Again, wrong.

OK, so I am an intellectual snob. But just because a majority beleive something, doesn't mean it is right.

Apart from gangbanging this weekend, I was looking up stuff to do with the BNP on sites that promote and champion their views. Two things struck me

1. BNP supporters can't spell or use English grammar for shit. They keep using their and there incorrectly and one thread they mentioned 'asylum sikkhers'

Any thoughts

Which BNP site would that be? On the Official BNP site there have been articles against Jewish conspiracy theories though NG did write a booklet on the Jewish influence in the UK media called "Who are the Mindbenders?". AT least one of their councillors is Jewish.

BTW afaik ZOG stands for Zionist Occupation Government. It stems from America and is based on the fact that Jews are massively overrepresented in US Government, media and banking - and hence Jews have influence beyond that which they should have by reason of their numbers I don't think that fact is disputed.

Even Tam Dayell referred to those around Tony Blair as a "Cabal" fairly recently.

In a passage on Blair’s "staunch" support of Israel, Vanity Fair writer David Margolick stated: "The senior member of the House of Commons, Tam Dalyell, even tells me he thinks Blair is unduly influenced by a cabal of Jewish advisers. He mentions Mandelson, Lord Levy and Jack Straw."

He was not misquoted. Tam Dalyell has since said: "I’m very open about this. I wouldn’t say I’ve been misquoted."

Nor is he repentant. Mr. Dalyell later told Scotland on Sunday: "Blair and Straw have become far too close to these people and Lord Levy, who is an unaccountable ambassador in the Middle East, is part of this group. They are acting on an extremely Zionist, Likud-nik agenda. In particular I am concerned that some of them are pushing for an attack on Syria, for reasons of Israeli security.

Mr. Dalyell also told the Daily Telegraph that he believed the prime minister was also indirectly influenced by Jewish people in the Bush administration, including Deputy Defence Secretary Paul Wolfowitz and Ari Fleischer, the President's press secretary.

I think it's pretty clear they are massively over represented in politcs here too.

I mean the conservatives were practically the Koshervatives at one stage. Coe, Saatchi, Rifkin, Howard etc etc

Any thoughts

I actually think the official BNP site is well written, constructed and have seen no bad grammar at all.

Also if you look at their letters page they print a lot of stuff from critics.

One of the good things about them is they want to debate as opposed to name calling and I really wish the other parties would do the same and maye then we as a country could move forward to address some of the present issues.