House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
homeless

The Worse It Gets The Better For Us

it truly is the best for us

To prop up the market the more hairbrained the schemes ect become the greater it will be for us in the long run.

We should be thanking gordon for his help

he has instituted some great ideas to prop the market up.

key worker schemes

shared equity schemes

the there are the others, the building societies ect

huge self cert mortgages

huge salary multiples

The more the merrier i say, bring it all on

or have they brought it all on already, can they possibly do anything else to sustain prices?

What have they left that they can do to sustain prices?

i believe there is nothing else they can do, i also believe all the things above were done to prop up the prices, for no other reason than to sell a house only worth 25% of its price by letting you buy a 1/4 of it.

There comes a point when all the schemes in the world to prop it up are played out, there is nothing left.

So realy we should be thanking gordon for coming to the end of the road, the only thing he could possibly do now is prinbt money to give FTBs free money to buy the houses.

There is nothing left in the cookie jar to add another bit of bang to the housing market, all that is left now is affordability.And as there obviously not affordable then they must drop in price.So dont be dis-heartened we have just gone through the crazieness and through a government that has done everything to prop up house values that are to our detriment as FTBs.But hes nothing left to give the home-owners, no more schemes to add, no more tax breaks no nothing its all over.

If anyone disagrees then lets here you tell how the government or the banks will add anything else or lax anything else to add more heat to the housing market.?

They the banks and the government are now in full blown panic mode about houses, there whole survival is built on retaining the value of houses, they were the ones that talked it up, put everything in place to make it possible.It was rising prices that gave the labour party a 3rd term and they know it.

But because of all this the ones that never owned houses never ever benifited in anyway from this labour government at all, we never felt things were going good we just seen huge increases in council tax, and stagnating wages and everything that counts for a decent life dwindling away.But for those with the houses they saw things getting more expensive but so were there houses, it made them feel rich while everything else around them was getting more expensive.

The banks are desperate to keep the game going, for them its far better to a point to keep handed out money in less and less safe loans becuase this money propped up the security of all there already made loans, but for them also the game is up too, they cannot keep taking on risky loans to prop up there outstanding ones to prevent the keys getting throwing back through the letter box in the 1000s.This is why there praying for stagnation.

Cash is about to come king again

it truly is the best for us

To prop up the market the more hairbrained the schemes ect become the greater it will be for us in the long run.

We should be thanking gordon for his help

he has instituted some great ideas to prop the market up.

key worker schemes

shared equity schemes

the there are the others, the building societies ect

huge self cert mortgages

huge salary multiples

The more the merrier i say, bring it all on

or have they brought it all on already, can they possibly do anything else to sustain prices?

What have they left that they can do to sustain prices?

i believe there is nothing else they can do, i also believe all the things above were done to prop up the prices, for no other reason than to sell a house only worth 25% of its price by letting you buy a 1/4 of it.

There comes a point when all the schemes in the world to prop it up are played out, there is nothing left.

So realy we should be thanking gordon for coming to the end of the road, the only thing he could possibly do now is prinbt money to give FTBs free money to buy the houses.

There is nothing left in the cookie jar to add another bit of bang to the housing market, all that is left now is affordability.And as there obviously not affordable then they must drop in price.So dont be dis-heartened we have just gone through the crazieness and through a government that has done everything to prop up house values that are to our detriment as FTBs.But hes nothing left to give the home-owners, no more schemes to add, no more tax breaks no nothing its all over.

If anyone disagrees then lets here you tell how the government or the banks will add anything else or lax anything else to add more heat to the housing market.?

They the banks and the government are now in full blown panic mode about houses, there whole survival is built on retaining the value of houses, they were the ones that talked it up, put everything in place to make it possible.It was rising prices that gave the labour party a 3rd term and they know it.

But because of all this the ones that never owned houses never ever benifited in anyway from this labour government at all, we never felt things were going good we just seen huge increases in council tax, and stagnating wages and everything that counts for a decent life dwindling away.But for those with the houses they saw things getting more expensive but so were there houses, it made them feel rich while everything else around them was getting more expensive.

The banks are desperate to keep the game going, for them its far better to a point to keep handed out money in less and less safe loans becuase this money propped up the security of all there already made loans, but for them also the game is up too, they cannot keep taking on risky loans to prop up there outstanding ones to prevent the keys getting throwing back through the letter box in the 1000s.This is why there praying for stagnation.

Cash is about to come king again

Hope your right Homeless, I thought some of this three years ago. But I’m keeping the faith and relying not on market forces, but the law of cause and effect.

Lot of valid points there Homeless!

I agree with alot but what that tw@t has also brought is 'the price of property can only rise' mentality. Do NOT underestimate the power of GREED. Whilst the banks will lend then we are still up against it. We need a shock to the market. Another Black Wednesday, or Tuesday or and Black Day and then the screw will be turned. Only after the event will people realise what a complete and utter shit GB is.

People only see $$$$$$$$$$ in their eyes. They think he is the dog-****** becuase their houses have risen and they are dead proud of themselves for making 'that jump'. When it goes tits-up I can see a major uprising AGAINST Nu-Labour and especially Gordon Brown. My gut feeling is - HE WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO NO.10. He is more likele to make it to Political Wilderness.

Once BTL is taken out of the equation then the market will restore itself. While there are people treating housing as a commodity - we and our siblings are phucked :(

TB