House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brainclamp

Study: Angry Voters May Support Bnp

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

Up to 25% of voters may support the far right British National Party, a report for a social policy research group will say.

The Joseph Rowntree Foundation said that anger with the main political parties had led to increasing numbers indicating that they might vote for the BNP. It attributed the support to feelings of "powerlessness and frustration", the BBC reported.

The report followed a warning by Employment Minister Margaret Hodge that disillusioned white, working class voters were deserting Labour for the BNP.

She said that as many as eight out of 10 white families in her Barking constituency in east London admitted that they were tempted to vote BNP in forthcoming council elections.

On Good Friday, the BNP launched its local election manifesto and said it was "standing for local freedom, security, identity, democracy" and putting "Britain first".

The party, which has 24 local councillors, said 356 candidates would stand for election next month.

Leader Nick Griffin launched a 12-point plan for Britain, saying the BNP's policies included low taxes, action against corruption, equal treatment, asylum clampdown, zero tolerance for anti-social behaviour, and the ending of "trendy failure" in schools.

In an interview with the Sunday Telegraph, Mrs Hodge said that many were angry because their children could no longer get homes in the area following a big influx of immigrants and asylum seekers.

I wonder what reason the Labour party have for spinning this information now.

IMHO the most likely is to scare minorities into voting for them as others have discussed on other threads. But are there any other alternative views?

They are concentrating on the difficulty of obtaining housing. But when they say they "can't get houses for their children", do they mean buying houses, or obtaining council houses? In either case, an optimistic view would be that Labour want to spin the need for "affordable" housing in order to soften up the country for policies that would result in a correction in the market. But what if they're spinning affordable housing to resist pressure for higher interest rates as the rest of the world go up?

Billy Shears

How long before this is moved again?

Radio 5 live which are having a debate on voters voting BNP now because of house prices, but any intelligent debate on the numbers, facts and figures of immigration is banned on the house price crash forum...as not relevant.

Guest muttley

Radio 5 live which are having a debate on voters voting BNP now because of house prices, but any intelligent debate on the numbers, facts and figures of immigration is banned on the house price crash forum...as not relevant.

I wouldn't blame you if you never posted here again.

I wonder what reason the Labour party have for spinning this information now.

IMHO the most likely is to scare minorities into voting for them as others have discussed on other threads. But are there any other alternative views?

They are concentrating on the difficulty of obtaining housing. But when they say they "can't get houses for their children", do they mean buying houses, or obtaining council houses? In either case, an optimistic view would be that Labour want to spin the need for "affordable" housing in order to soften up the country for policies that would result in a correction in the market. But what if they're spinning affordable housing to resist pressure for higher interest rates as the rest of the world go up?

Billy Shears

A strawman is a electorial candiate which appears to offer opposition and a different choice in a corrupt election system where the outcome is predetermined. (i.e. the Conservative party :P )

This is about millions and millions of people by stealth having a massive effect in people lifes, house prices etc.. and being offered no anti-immigration choice by the main partys.

This is fundementally about democracy.

I wouldn't blame you if you never posted here again.

Maybe all posts other than yours should be censored! A forum of one mans views that the house price crash is next week, oh - it thw week after then, erm...the week after that....

I think that the problem is that people are using the forum to try and further the ends of a largely racist political party. If I owned the forum I would be pretty pissed off about it.

Personally I think discussion of the supposed "would consider" increased support of the BNP due to housing is a valid topic, but it is impossible to discuss it properly on this forum due to BNP activists. I.e. it becomes a "poor poor persecuted innocent (ha!) little old BNP", rather than discussing serious issues such as frustration resulting from high house prices finding outlets such as increased racism.

Billy Shears

She said that as many as eight out of 10 white families in her Barking constituency in east London admitted that they were tempted to vote BNP in forthcoming council elections.

Yes but in a months time they will again tell us what we are supposable thinking and it will be something along the lines that people are so concerned by the rise of the BNP that special laws need to be introduced to outlaw the party.

You can only think what you are told to think by the one party state.

"These BNP threads are pathetic."

and your argument is ??????????????????????????????????????

So are whites not being beaten up in our cities, Does cheap imported labour not under cut our wages or are our major cities not becoming over ran with immigrants

Should anti-immigration views be censored?

Perhaps all views which do not conform to the house price crash being around the corner should be censored then?

In the face of the largest real house prices the UK has ever seen, inculding the post war period, investors buying property upto 40% off via massive SIPPS sydicate tax breaks, and millions and millions of people being imported into this country by stealth, perhaps some people decide to discuss something differnt than a house price crash, and start becoming anti-immigration.

Shame on this forums moderators to stifle debate - are arguements and ideas a danger? perhaps they should be burning books next.

Should anti-immigration views be censored?

Perhaps all views which do not conform to the house price crash being around the corner should be censored then?

Try not to kick the cat with fleas when it's the fleas you hate and not the cat.

Why turn Christian Middle England into Racist Demons just because you can't afford a house?

The problem is not the immigrants but the globalists who (mis)placed them here by intent.

It is reasonably on-topic IMO, because these things are connected.

I don't see why we can't discuss a reported shift to the BNP and the connection to housing issues.

HOWEVER.

Cheap labour undercutting our own is a STRUCTURAL feature of the modern INTERNET-CONNECTED world. We will have to live with this, and adjust our wage expectations downwards. There is no other way. We must ultimately compete as a nation.

This is a strong reason why we will have people on the knife-edge of financial distress, and why we will have a house price crash starting with the well-overpriced middle and upper tiers of the market.

In the ensuing recession, the immigrants will stop coming here. There's no point in coming to a country that has no jobs. Those on temporary contracts in areas related to our recent economic boom (ie: property building) will drift away.

IMO, year 2005 gave us a glimpse of what is to come, before that emergency rate cut massaged some sentiment in the market. This year there will be no room for a rate cut.

Why turn Christian Middle England into Racist Demons just because you can't afford a house?

Tony Blair's "New Labour" party have already done this. They started by telling us that it is unacceptable to be racist. But why should they feel the need to do this unless they already see us as a bunch of budding racist wannabes?

The problem is not the immigrants but the globalists who (mis)placed them here by intent.

Yes i can go with that but not when it comes to a certain section and we all know who i'm talking about don't we

Guest Guy_Montag

Back to the main thread - I would say jolly good. Give the political parties a kick up the ****. It's not like councillors have any real power anyway. I don't support the BNP, in fact I find their views fairly objectionable, but the two main parties have become so politically narrow, that the left of the Tory party are to the left of the Labour right.

It's all passing anyway, during the 70s (Labour govt) we had a rise of the far right, during the 80s (Tory govt) we had the so called loony left, 00s (Labour Govt) far right, 10s (Tory) loony left etc.

The party in power attracts those from their side of the political spectrum, even from the outer edges, & brings them inwards by moderating their opinions & behaviour, to hold the party together. I am not so much suggesting that the Tories will bring the BNP into the fold, but that enough of the people who vote BNP will change to render them ineffective.

Yes i can go with that but not when it comes to a certain section and we all know who i'm talking about don't we

Does anyone honestly think that immigrants are the prime cause for the current housing bubble?

I feel the need to post this again.

I wish to testify about the Feldenstein case because it was the most significant trial of the period. It is important not only for the tribunal to understand it, but for the whole German people. But in order to understand it, one must understand the period in which it happened.

There was a fever over the land, a fever of disgrace, of indignity, of hunger. We had a democracy, yes, but it was torn by elements within. Above all there was fear, fear of today, fear of tomorrow, fear of our neighbours, and fear of ourselves. Only when you understand that can you understand what Hitler meant to us, because he said to us:

"Lift your heads. Be proud to be German. There are devils among us, communists, liberals, Jews, gypsies. Once these devils will be destroyed your misery will be destroyed."

It was the old, old story of the sacrificial lamb.

What about those of us who knew better, we who knew the words were lies and worse than lies? Why did we sit silent? Why did we take part? Because we loved our country. What difference does it make if a few political extremists lose their rights? What difference does it make if a few racial minorities lose their rights? It is only a passing phase. It is only a stage we are going through. It will be discarded sooner or later. Hitler himself will be discarded -- sooner or later. The country is in danger. We will march out of the shadows! We will go forward. FORWARD is the great password.

And history tells how well we succeeded, your Honour. We succeeded beyond out wildest dreams. The very elements of hate and power about Hitler that mesmerized Germany, mesmerized the world. We found ourselves with sudden powerful allies. Things that had been denied to us as a democracy were open to us now. The world said, "Go ahead. Take it. Take it! Take Sudetenland! Take the Rhineland! Re-militarize it! Take all of Austria! Take it!"

And then, one day we looked around and found that we were in an even more terrible danger. The ritual began in this courtroom swept over the land like a raging, roaring disease. What was going to be a "passing phase" had become the way of life.

Where were we? Where were we when Hitler began shrieking his hate in Reichstag? Where were we when our neighbours were being dragged out in the middle of the night to Dachau?! Where were we when every village in Germany has a railroad terminal where cars were filled with children being carried out to their extermination! Where were we when they cried out in the night to us. Deaf, dumb, blind!!

My council says we were not aware of the extermination of the millions. He would give you the excuse: We were only aware of the extermination of the hundreds. Does that make us any the less guilty? Maybe we didn't know the details. But if we didn't know, it was because we didn't want to know.

I am going to tell them the truth. I am going to tell them the truth if the whole world conspires against it. I am going to tell them the truth about their Ministry of Justice. Werner Lammpe, an old man who cries into his Bible now, an old man who profited by the property expropriation of every man he sent to a concentration camp. Friedrich Hofstetter, the "good German" who knew how to take orders, who sent men before him to be sterilized like so many digits. Emil Hahn, the decayed, corrupt bigot, obsessed by the evil within himself. And Ernst Jannings, worse than any of them because he knew what they were, and he went along with them. Ernst Jannings: Who made his life excrement, because he walked with them.

Ernst Jannings, Nuremburg War Crimes Trial

the left of the Tory party are to the left of the Labour right.

Mike Hagan interviews G. Edward Griffin at http://www.mikehagan.com/radiOrbit_Archives.htm#all

This particular 3 hour interview starts off as 9/11 conspiracy but ends up with so much good information it is truly transformational.

Once you hear this interview you gain not just knowledge but perspective.

The interview teaches you that the BNP is just another form of collectiivism.

It does seem rather odd that a Labour MP has highlighted these issues.

After all many would argue Labour have engineered high house prices, and some of the factors in keeping prices high have been artificially low interest rates to fuel borrowing (because inflation is only 2%, honest guv ;) ) and also by allowing immigration on a truely massive scale as this of course increases demand for housing, thus increasing prices.

Labour of course gain through MEW'd money being spent, increased stamp duty, increased inheritance. So really is odd that shes highlighed the issues...

Its interesting to note also that its not only the UK where native populations are becoming increasingly annoyed with mass immigration and the problems it brings - in France Le Pen has considerable support, Belgians Vlans Block (sp?) receive a significant % of votes, Austria has its right-wing freedom party in power, the Netherlands has Pim Fortyns party in power - we have the BNP, and it looks like support will keep on increasing, and they will become more mainstream and accepted.

Shame on this forums moderators to stifle debate - are arguements and ideas a danger? perhaps they should be burning books next.

Considering the Moderators of this forum are ordinary members invited by webmaster to moderate the forum and own no part of it, together with the many attacks they are now coming under, I would say they have the patience of Saints. Remove the Moderators and this forum wll be trashed in a very short time.

How is moving a thread off topic stifling debate, if it was deleted I would understand.

we have the BNP, and it looks like support will keep on increasing, and they will become more mainstream and accepted.

Mainstream..? Like the Sun, BB, PopIdol, Eastenders??

You guys are simply uneducated simpletons.. Explain please how other countries with similar or greater levels of immigration haven’t seen the same levels of HPI? (US, Germany, France, Switzerland)

Please.. :blink:

And to top it off the brits have contributed significanty to what HPI there is in France, Spain and much of Eastern Europe.. Hows that for double standards??

I suppose a positive is that this shows that the Internet is now being used by the great unwashed of the UK.

Like the servile classes in days of yore you will keep misdirecting your anger and will continue being ripped off. The ruling classes will not allow the BNP to gain power and your feudal masters will manage to keep exploiting you..

It would be funny if it wasnt so sad... :lol::lol:

You guys are simply uneducated simpletons.. Explain please how other countries with similar or greater levels of immigration haven’t seen the same levels of HPI? (US, Germany, France, Switzerland)

And to top it off the brits have contributed significanty to what HPI there is in France, Spain and much of Eastern Europe.. Hows that for double standards??

I suppose a positive is that this shows that the Internet is now being used by the great unwashed of the UK.

Like the servile classes in days of yore you will keep misdirecting your anger and will continue being ripped off. The ruling classes will not allow the BNP to gain power and your feudal masters will manage to keep exploiting you..

Does Germany have similar levels of immigration? I don't think so. The Germans have been pretty clever with the whole migrant worker/economic migration thing- they let workers in, but don't grant them citizenship.

The situation in England actually makes me so angry I shan't attempt to offer any opinions here, I'll only rant.

I think immigration has altered House prices in some ways:

In my area (Herts) lots of people have moved further out to avoid their kids going to school with immigrants and this has caused these areas to increase at a greater rate. Same applies to hospitals.

The SW is increasing at a greater rate because of "white flight" especially among pensioners and again people with children who can work from home.

As for the BNP I think most people vote for them over discust at multi culturalism and not over house prices.

So are you saying mass immigration isnt a factor in HPI?

France and the US have seen significant HPI, maybe not quite to the levels we have seen, but still significant and both have fairly high levels of immigration. Germany has lower levels of immigration, and has had a weak economy with high unemployment (however it appears to be strengthening now), hence HPI has been fairly weak. I dont really know about Switzerland.

Wuluf, I can only assume you fall into the catagory of "immigrant" and/or "non-white", as you appear somewhat threatened by posts which dare to question immigration policies or right-wing political parties?

Here here...

Most of these BNP supoorters (and many here) will continue to look for someone to blame for their status of losers. They'll never take responsibilty for their own actions and as such will never, ever be able to advance themselves.

Losers born and bred, confined to the margins because they are worth jack sh*t to the UK and wider world..

Wuluf I don't think that anybody is claiming immigration is the only cause of HPI. Simply one factor amoungst many and a legitimate one for discussion.

Double standards? Surely if Spaniards, French etc believe that Brits are causing HPI in their countries then thats a legitimate matter for them to take up???

Please explain how the ruling classes would stop the BNP gaining power?

Here here...

Most of these BNP supoorters (and many here) will continue to look for someone to blame for their status of losers. They'll never take responsibilty for their own actions and as such will never, ever be able to advance themselves.

Losers born and bred, confined to the margins because they are worth jack sh*t to the UK and wider world..

The arrogance and hostility of many to the white working class is astonishing.

Has it ever occured to you that being opposed to the colonisation of ones country does not make one a "loser". People opposed to immigration come from a wide cross section of the population. That said the well off can afford to insulate themselves from the worst aspects of immigration so it is not suprising that opposition will come more strongly from the working classes who bare the brunt of the invasion or as you so nicely put it "losers born and bred".