House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
laurejon

House Prices Never Been More Affordable Than Today

A recent independent survey by the ODPM, in conjuction with the Abbey National, the Federal Reserve, Cluttons Estate Agency, and the National Association of Government Orifices NALGO, has revealed that property has never in history been more affordable than it is today.

Lower Interest Rates and more creative mortgage deals are some of the factors with the main single factor being the rise of the average wage due to the bouyant and productive economy.

The average wage is now £81,000 pa and looks set to rise over 20% in the next three years. Speaking for he NALGO, Gay Rights Executive Ben Dover said that his department had a starting salary of £75,000 rising to tier 5 £185,000 for those with two years experience and a history of personal substance abuse.

Edited by laurejon

A recent independent survey by the ODPM, in conjuction with the Abbey National, the Federal Reserve, Cluttons Estate Agency, and the National Association of Government Orifices NALGO, has revealed that property has never in history been more affordable than it is today.

Indeed, i agree!

Never in history has property been so cheap as today. In 1995, property was sooo expensive, today it's more affordable due to low interest rates!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lower Interest Rates and more creative mortgage deals are some of the factors with the main single factor being the rise of the average wage due to the bouyant and productive economy.

The average wage is now £81,000 pa and looks set to rise over 20% in the next three years. Speaking for he NALGO, Gay Rights Executive Ben Dover said that his department had a starting salary of £75,000 rising to tier 5 £185,000 for those with two years experience and a history of personal substance abuse.

Given the kind of counterfactual things we see in the press, I was still ambivalent as to whether this was a real quote from the press until the last few words of the second paragraph.

Billy Shears

Only £75,000 eh? You should see what disabled, muslim, black, hindu, blind, lesbian, asian women get!

If they are so affordable how come both my brother and sister who bought five years ago have a house while I, who decided to wait untill I had a better paid job, still rent.

My sister stays at home and looks after the kids while hubby works, my brother is single and both can afford a mortgage. I earn a crap wage yet still more than both my brother and brother in law yet my girlfriend and I can't afford to buy together.