House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sannyasin

Bnp Policies Benefit Third World Countries

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/health_me...ticle356255.ece

After reading the BNP's policies on the big immigration thread, I immediately thought about the news story below

If you remember this was about WHO accusing western governments especially the UK of poaching doctors from the poorest countries in the world. Someone mentioned that one in four African doctors ended up in the NHS. Of course these doctors come over here for the money. I was thinking, maybe if the BNP were in power, this problem would not occur as the BNP's immigration policey would have prevented this.

I have continually said that we are killing people by taking these doctors and nurses into the NHS.

Everytime I see cabinet ministers justifying immigration by trumpeting the number of doctors and nurses we get I feel physically sick when I think of the people back home that need that doctor/nurse more than us.

It is also an indictment on their record of education if we can't produce the doctors/nurses we need ourselves.

NDL

After reading the BNP's policies on the big immigration thread, I immediately thought about the news story below

If you remember this was about WHO accusing western governments especially the UK of poaching doctors from the poorest countries in the world. Someone mentioned that one in four African doctors ended up in the NHS. Of course these doctors come over here for the money. I was thinking, maybe if the BNP were in power, this problem would not occur as the BNP's immigration policey would have prevented this.

The suggestion that taking foreign doctors and nurses is 'stealing' them from their home countries may be misleading. In most developing countries higher education is private - plenty of people choose courses and careers which will allow them to emigrate. They may have chosen entirely different routes in life if this option was not open.

Equally many want to work abroad for a while to experience something different and gain a different type of experience before moving home a few years later. Plenty of British people want to do the same - an interest in the world and a sense of adventure, just the same as the African nurse who wants to work in London.

In most developing countries higher education is private - plenty of people choose courses and careers which will allow them to emigrate.

Umm... like where?

Umm... like where?

In my experience the US is the destination of choice. Plenty of people around the world also look closely at the rules for entering Canada and Australia. I worked for periods in Ghana and South Africa and was amazed at how detailed peoples knowledge was about the entry rules for different countries.

The BNP had a video on this theme if I recall.

Via nation health contributions and taxes we are paying for a first world service yet receive a 3rd world service because many doctors from abroad pay the local corrupt government for qualifications and then when they come here no one asks them too many questions because they would be called a racist.

Why do we have more MRSA bugs in the UK that they do have in places like Lativa ? Look at the cleaning staff for the answer and you will find that many are here illegally and that’s why the health service uses dummy contract cleaner companies so they are insulated from the scandal.

Health tourists are taking a toll on the system but since the health service is reverse racist, nothing gets said and we keep paying the costs out or taxes.

Via nation health contributions and taxes we are paying for a first world service yet receive a 3rd world service because many doctors from abroad pay the local corrupt government for qualifications and then when they come here no one asks them too many questions because they would be called a racist.

Why do we have more MRSA bugs in the UK that they do have in places like Lativa ? Look at the cleaning staff for the answer and you will find that many are here illegally and that’s why the health service uses dummy contract cleaner companies so they are insulated from the scandal.

Health tourists are taking a toll on the system but since the health service is reverse racist, nothing gets said and we keep paying the costs out or taxes.

Justi, do you have evidence that these foreign docs have bought their medical qualifications? Also I thought you need to be interviewed and supply referees before you are offered a job. Any proof that these darkie docs are causing MRSA? What research have you carried out in this area. Is it the fact that they are darkies that you objecting to? So who should replace all the ****** docs who go private or to the US the minute they graduate? Or should we just do away with the concept of a NHS? And what about the darky docs who gained their qualifications in this country?

Justi, do you have evidence that these foreign docs have bought their medical qualifications? Also I thought you need to be interviewed and supply referees before you are offered a job. Any proof that these darkie docs are causing MRSA? What research have you carried out in this area. Is it the fact that they are darkies that you objecting to? So who should replace all the ****** docs who go private or to the US the minute they graduate? Or should we just do away with the concept of a NHS? And what about the darky docs who gained their qualifications in this country?

Yes i do

"The removal of urology professor, Dr Ketan Dhirajlal Desai, as the president Medical Council of India (MCI) on charges of corruption by the Delhi High Court has been welcomed by the medical community here."

Dr Ketan Desai's removal as MCI president welcomed

Anyone from India will tell you how it works but I would be interested in hearing what you have to say about 45% plus of our doctors being non white and do you except that a very large proportion of hospital cleaners are immigrants and do you also except that we have more MRSA than just about, if not every other country in the world.

Some english doctors have left the country and headed for the USA but so have many other workers as wages are being undercut by allowing a massive influx of cheap immigrant labour. Would you agree with this or would you read the links I posted to continue this conversation.

Anyone from India will tell you how it works and I would be interested in hearing what you have to say about 45% plus of our doctors being non white and do you except that a very large proportion of hospital cleaners are immigrants and do you also except that we have more MRSA than just about, if not every other country in the world.

Some english doctors have left the country and headed for the USA but so have many other workers as wages are being undercut by allowing a massive influx of cheap immigrant labour. Would you agree with this or would you read the links I posted to continue this conversation.

Of these 45% of doctors who are non white, how many were brought up and trained in Britain? When I was at school the career of choice for the Asian kids was medicine - this a disproportionate number entered the profession.

"Of these 45% of doctors who are non white, how many were brought up and trained in Britain?"

i don't know but they stick together and within the BMA they have something like MMP’s to represent themselves.

"When I was at school the career of choice for the Asian kids was medicine - this a disproportionate number entered the profession."

What and i was thinking that they only did the jobs we didn't want like becoming Lawyers and the like.

when i was at uni over 75% of the students were non-white, in any other country that would be called discrimination but here Blair is buying votes.

when i was at uni over 75% of the students were non-white, in any other country that would be called discrimination but here Blair is buying votes.

When you say over 75% of the students were non white I presume you mean on the medical course?

Why is this discrimination? I don't recall Asians finding it any easier gaining a place to study medicine.

When you say over 75% of the students were non white I presume you mean on the medical course?

Why is this discrimination? I don't recall Asians finding it any easier gaining a place to study medicine.

No they were not medical students but at the time non of them in my class needed to get up and pay for the course like I did. You see somehow they all seem to qualify for grants and handout as is the same case when it comes to housing renovation grants in the city of Leicester.

Leicester City Council practices a money for votes scam where ethnic majorities are rewarded for blindly supporting the labour council.

Did you know for instance that at the abbey park show held in Leicester (on a piece of land given to the people of Leicester) that if you are selling hamburgers the entrance fee is £2k plus but if you are selling cultural food then it’s free. I could go on to give you lots more examples about an unlevelled playing field.