House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah Beeny!

Uk Plc Is Finished.

Would never usually venture out on a Sunday around here since it's normally absolute total mayhem. The roads are as a rule blocked with X5's, Range Rovers et al and all manner of chavmobiles. Tesco's would be a nightmare if you had to go there. The local garden centre would have a line of BMW's waiting to get in at 0930.

Not today, ventured out bravely at about 1400 and the roads where completely empty!! Very, very unusual.

It was quite spooky, then the penny dropped................The shops are shut................It's about the only thing (along with HPI) that has kept the Miracle Economy going!

Empty roads because the proles cannot go and aquire useless tatt, priceless. Empty vacuous lives without shopping. It was quite bizzare and unreal.

I spent the time driving thinking about this forum, energy, Gordon Brown, interest rates, the carry trade, iran, overpriced houses, gold, moving abroad.

Can we have an HPC cd blended with whale/dolphin song?

i think i know where everyone was today.

went walking in snowdonia( mynydd mawr) ,came down about 2pm. drove through beddgelert.

the place wa absolutely heaving.

never ever seen so many people in this little village.

and the sun was shining.

ps for all those who live south of birmingham, snowdonia is in wales and has mountains

ps for all those who live south of birmingham, snowdonia is in wales and has mountains

No, you've lost me. We've never heard of mountains down here. Or Wales.

Does it have a pubs with dart players who miss the board as you walk in?

Edited by www

i think i know where everyone was today.

went walking in snowdonia( mynydd mawr) ,came down about 2pm. drove through beddgelert.

Oh yes, Mynydd Mawr, the elephant mountain. Must go back there sometime, also the Nantlle Ridge, and Moel Hebog. No chavs there. B)

Actually I think they call it Easter. I love London at Easter, it feels like a different place with so many people having left the city for the break.

Yep, have to agree.

The shops are quiet, trains are empty, space to park cars, hardly any traffic, I wish the place was more like this all year around.

Can we have an HPC cd blended with whale/dolphin song?

Get some lyrics and I'll post a track up here for you.

I think the odd home made sound byte would suffice.

And whale noise are fine - it will be ambient anyway.

I spent the time driving thinking about this forum, energy, Gordon Brown, interest rates, the carry trade, iran, overpriced houses, gold, moving abroad.

You need a fooking holiday, china!