House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
music man

We're All Being Fleeced

We are and have been seeing a lot of movement in the money markets with I.R coming from an all time low globally and many posts on the site speculating nationally and globally as to the future.

Well - a select people (Global Banks and insiders) know what will happen and that counts as a cartel who are turning the screw on us all.

As currencies fluctuate wouldn't it be nice to know who's being turned over and who will show gains. And if you make the decisions wouldn't you want a piece of the action and make a profit?

And who are they taking money from - hmm - the lot of us.

If the interest rates change at different times then a jump from a high to a low currency can equate to the simplistic buy low sell high. With every major currency movement I believe that this happens and we as a population are being taxed.

(Remember we can't all be millionaire's unless a can of coke costs proportionately. A loaf of bread would be £200 +. Having a meal out would also be comparible in price to the money supply at a given time.)

So this wealth is illusional and the one thing to watch out for is how they justify taking this token (money) after paying you your token.

Taxes are easy to spot though though sometimes it's hard to realise that once you have paid 29% on your wages and N.I. a 17.5% V.A.T. on purchases means you have lost nearly 50%.

This does grow as cars are not a luxury if you work, so there's another dent on your finances, and you have to live - rent / mortgage is all the same to them 'cos it leaves you with less and when they can create a sytem when you spend more than you earn through amrketing you are theirs.

Debt is amazing, it's absolute stupidity to sell your soul. Debt bad - credit good.

Merv King ' debt is real and prices are a matter of oppinion'.

It looks like there has been lots of ups here in the U.K so it's now probably time for the down.

Are you gonna get fleeced? I'm not a home owner so maybe not.

BTL Landlords are gonna be O.K. from capital gains in the last 10 years so it leaves the new FTB and new BTL Landlord suffering the fall.

I guess we need to keep personal debt down and wait it out.

And save like crazy, move to an Utopia and start a non-debt based religion.

Anyone here up for it.

I'm sure we buy an island.

And happy Easter to you all.

We are and have been seeing a lot of movement in the money markets with I.R coming from an all time low globally and many posts on the site speculating nationally and globally as to the future.

Well - a select people (Global Banks and insiders) know what will happen and that counts as a cartel who are turning the screw on us all.

As currencies fluctuate wouldn't it be nice to know who's being turned over and who will show gains. And if you make the decisions wouldn't you want a piece of the action and make a profit?

And who are they taking money from - hmm - the lot of us.

If the interest rates change at different times then a jump from a high to a low currency can equate to the simplistic buy low sell high. With every major currency movement I believe that this happens and we as a population are being taxed.

(Remember we can't all be millionaire's unless a can of coke costs proportionately. A loaf of bread would be £200 +. Having a meal out would also be comparible in price to the money supply at a given time.)

So this wealth is illusional and the one thing to watch out for is how they justify taking this token (money) after paying you your token.

Taxes are easy to spot though though sometimes it's hard to realise that once you have paid 29% on your wages and N.I. a 17.5% V.A.T. on purchases means you have lost nearly 50%.

This does grow as cars are not a luxury if you work, so there's another dent on your finances, and you have to live - rent / mortgage is all the same to them 'cos it leaves you with less and when they can create a sytem when you spend more than you earn through amrketing you are theirs.

Debt is amazing, it's absolute stupidity to sell your soul. Debt bad - credit good.

Merv King ' debt is real and prices are a matter of oppinion'.

It looks like there has been lots of ups here in the U.K so it's now probably time for the down.

Are you gonna get fleeced? I'm not a home owner so maybe not.

BTL Landlords are gonna be O.K. from capital gains in the last 10 years so it leaves the new FTB and new BTL Landlord suffering the fall.

I guess we need to keep personal debt down and wait it out.

And save like crazy, move to an Utopia and start a non-debt based religion.

Anyone here up for it.

I'm sure we buy an island.

And happy Easter to you all.

How about cult.

That sounds far more cosy and so less fundamentalist than religion :P