House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
right_freds_dead

The Master Plan

all this moving to country, downsizing ect. has made me realise that the second part of the scam is upon us.

the master plan. to create pockets of rural wealth so far removed from city people and all the problems, while the very city people will then service the slacks every whim and need for little pound tokens.

they will live there in exclusive country idyl. while we will live in their former average city homes, for a lifetimes worth of debt. god help any idiot who bought a city flat. your trapped.

the winners will be in all the exclusive hidden villages and small country towns. away from all the city problems they helped create. they will nip into the city every now and then to jet out to somewhere exotic, but then they will save their cans for a city worker to treck out to the rich village in a truck to collect then. they will snap their bird flu fingers and get tamiflu and quality policing. schools, medical and full fire service and delivery service.

while we minions slave away driving buses and trains in a cramped ghetto suburban street. fuelling the lifestyles of the masters, hemmed in by our massive chain of nonsence debt. they sold us a 30k house for 350k. we were stupid enough to do it. now they are off in their country escape capsules, leaving us to maintain them. financiers. flippers and landlords.

some country this is.

Mostly by the misspelling of you're with 'your'.

I'm a pedant.

They're....Their and There which are often confused in here are just as irritating.

yes, Fred, in America they call this ''white flight''...........

White people escaping inner cities to live in cosy villages and suburbs.....leaving the area they've left behind

full of disadvantaged people.....I experienced this myself....I used to live in the Crescents in Hulme, Manchester a ghastly 1960s concrete monstrosity and everyone with gainful employment had scarpered leaving the unemployable sick and old and criminal people behind.

all this moving to country, downsizing ect. has made me realise that the second part of the scam is upon us.

the master plan. to create pockets of rural wealth so far removed from city people and all the problems, while the very city people will then service the slacks every whim and need for little pound tokens.

they will live there in exclusive country idyl. while we will live in their former average city homes, for a lifetimes worth of debt. god help any idiot who bought a city flat. your trapped.

Indeed, this echoes the Slow "Cities" movement, which is basically a collection of parasitic villages living it up on the gains made in productive places, said people then deride the areas that actually produce their wealth.

Take Max Hastings (head of the CPRE) in his own words :-

"The countryside today possesses no political clout. Thus, I agree with Polly that Michael Howard will not get a yard closer to Downing Street by securing its support.
Where we part company is that she seems to think this opens the way for the vast left-of-centre urban majority to trample with impunity in its trainers on the rural minority
Society as a whole will be the loser if the short-term impulses of urban Britain dictate the future of rural Britain, and set it in concrete.
A lot of country people are indeed Tories.[...]"

Which basically means feck off you trainer toting Labour voting oink, get down to work in your crammed and over crowded city so you can pay your taxes to fund our generous subsidies and pensions and generally prop up our lifestyle; if you're a good boy you will be rewarded with a 40 year mortgage on a tiny little flat made out of cardboard which is located next to the motorway and sewerage works, as you have no garden you could get an allotment but unfortunately they've been bulldozed to make way for yet more Dickensian slums, as have all the playing fields and parklands.

Try talking to such people, they have a misanthropic hatred of people (especially 'foreigners' and 'coloureds') and development in general (like most good luddites), that's why they delight in the destruction of our towns and cities, I can only pray this means more people fleeing to their manor.

If there is ever to be a change of government in this country then either such people or David Cameron himself need to 'stop being' Tories, no amount of spin will cover up such stinking attitudes.

Edited by BuyingBear

Which basically means feck off you trainer toting Labour voting oink, get down to work in your crammed and over crowded city so you can pay your taxes to fund our generous subsidies and pensions and generally prop up our lifestyle; if you're a good boy you will be rewarded with a 40 year mortgage on a tiny little flat made out of cardboard which is located next to the motorway and sewerage works, as you have no garden you could get an allotment but unfortunately they've been bulldozed to make way for yet more Dickensian slums, as have all the playing fields and parklands.

Try talking to such people, they have a misanthropic hatred of people (especially 'foreigners' and 'coloureds') and development in general (like most good luddites), that's why they delight in the destruction of our towns and cities, I can only pray this means more people fleeing to their manor.

If there is ever to be a change of government in this country then either such people or David Cameron himself need to 'stop being' Tories, no amount of spin will cover up such stinking attitudes.

Well, hopefully your vision of utopia will be extended to the whole country so that not just London has to experience daily gang rapes, gun crime, muggings and crack dealing.

Well, hopefully your vision of utopia will be extended to the whole country so that not just London has to experience daily gang rapes, gun crime, muggings and crack dealing.

Yes, I hear that everyone in London is a drug dealing, gun toting, mugging and raping criminal, especially the coloureds as they like to wear trainers!

Seriously, if you destroy the urban environment then it's no longer a nice place to be and people leave, unfortunately we're in the processes of rebuilding the high rise brutalist slums, a vision that failed 40 years ago and will fail yet again.

Masterplan? Isnt that something you get at Curry's?

Come to think though, there's a lot more Curry's superstores opening in out of town retail parks. You may be on to something there......

Yes, I hear that everyone in London is a drug dealing, gun toting, mugging and raping criminal, especially the coloureds as they like to wear trainers!

Seriously, if you destroy the urban environment then it's no longer a nice place to be and people leave, unfortunately we're in the processes of rebuilding the high rise brutalist slums, a vision that failed 40 years ago and will fail yet again.

It never ceases to amaze me how the attention span for collective historical and cultural amnesia shortens by a decade every decade. I am convinced that our historical attention span is now something like 2 years, respun on an spin drs annual action plan cycle with the first cycle watering down knowledge and the second erasing memory. In 2 years there will be no dodgy loans. NuLabour will be spundry. Was that not the ultimate outcome of 1984 - the end of history? (Just like GB and the boom and bust cycle)

Head in sand Buying Bear?

Scotland Yard is treating the evidence with care because it has sensitive racial overtones. It suggests a disproportionately high involvement of young black or Asian males in group sex attacks and that a high proportion of the victims are white females.

There is evidence that incidence of group rape is rising in other inner city areas of Britain, but little detailed research has been produced.

In the five-month Scotland Yard study, suspects of African/Caribbean appearance were identified in 49 per cent of attacks. A further 13 per cent were committed by men of Indian/Pakistani appearance.

Women and girls of white/European appearance accounted for 59 per cent of victims

All's well until it's your sister or daughter.

Head in sand Buying Bear?

Far from it, I'm still trying to work out why it's a good idea to herd people into failing areas, a £200k apartment next to a crack den is clearly a sustainable mix.

Far from it, I'm still trying to work out why it's a good idea to herd people into failing areas, a £200k apartment next to a crack den is clearly a sustainable mix.

True enough... but to my mind a crack den next to a £17k terrace is unacceptable as well.

This is a very simplistic analysis and doesn't correspond with some of the behaviours I have observed. Can't discuss unfortunately. Data Protection Act applies!

Come on Liz don't be so coy... tell all. Change the names to protect the innocent.

True enough... but to my mind a crack den next to a £17k terrace is unacceptable as well.

At least the terrace isn't sold under the pretense of a desirable luxury executive apartment, in the heart of the city, the hustle, the bussle, the gunshots.

The next generation will be raised under such circumstances whether you like it or not, they won't have a choice, be ready for the fall out in a decade or so.

the winners will be in all the exclusive hidden villages and small country towns. away from all the city problems they helped create. they will nip into the city every now and then to jet out to somewhere exotic, but then they will save their cans for a city worker to treck out to the rich village in a truck to collect then. they will snap their bird flu fingers and get tamiflu and quality policing. schools, medical and full fire service and delivery service.

while we minions slave away driving buses and trains in a cramped ghetto suburban street. fuelling the lifestyles of the masters, hemmed in by our massive chain of nonsence debt. they sold us a 30k house for 350k. we were stupid enough to do it. now they are off in their country escape capsules, leaving us to maintain them. financiers. flippers and landlords.

some country this is.

Yep! I live in a rural escape capsule. It's down the end of a single track lane and 400yrds down our private lane. We've got no planning permission for what we've built and have been here for over ten years.

I leave my company car parked out the front unlocked with the keys in it. My neighbours, a barrister, farmer, property developer.

When I first came here the neighbours were average middle class types, teachers etc. The area has changed beyond recognition, serious undercurrent of status anxiety all around.

It scares the shit out of me to think how we would be living if we didn't flout the law like this. Well f**k 'em, I'd do it again and again and again, in a f**king minute.

I used to live in Ladbroke Grove before it became trendy, couldn't imagine it now. I won't be a bank slave, I'm not part of all that bull$hit.

The self appointed rural elite have tried to crush us, but they can't, so they can f**k off, Ha!

This is what globalisation gets you, wage deflation, growing gap between luxury and subsistence, debt subjugation, negative equity for life.

I know it's a revelation for us softy westerners but what goes around eventually comes around. It ain't gonna get no better!

Come on Liz don't be so coy... tell all. Change the names to protect the innocent.

I am not going into the why or wherefor details but basically, twice I have had to deal with situation involving a 'rape' claim where white girl went out and had a bit too much to drink and gets off with a (white) guy but she wants to stop and he doesn't. Comes home to boyfriend raped and beaten up. Calls street rape by unknown smelly black man then changes story once the boyfriend is convinced. Boyfriend never finds out since she has data protection rights. TWICE :blink: I don't believe it is a race issue. Whoever does it, it remains in my opinion a combination of failed parenting, failed sentencing, failed schooling, and corrupt values. Pack rape happened in the white trash country town I grew up in. Its cheap behaviour by cheap people irrespective of colour. Its also about the fear that this government has of daring to challenge bad behaviour. It is a gutless government, who beats up on the law abiding to cover the fact that they acceed to bullies on a daily basis. Its not that they don't care about decency. I think they are in league with the bullies. If a kid bullies at school and he is excluded he sues the school and his mother blames 'a lack of support'. He wins. CHANGE THE LAW. There is so much legislation that passes through everyday, but it is all about tinkering. Not about taking on the real issues. Proportion has been lost. But the point is, I think they actually don't want decent behaviour to prevail, since they wouldn't have so many social problems to interfer with and solve. They are the munchausens by proxy government. Most days I am a bleeding heart liberal, but today (and only today) I think that we should bring back national service!

I am not going into the why or wherefor details but basically, twice I have had to deal with situation involving a 'rape' claim where white girl went out and had a bit too much to drink and gets off with a (white) guy but she wants to stop and he doesn't. Comes home to boyfriend raped and beaten up. Calls street rape by unknown smelly black man then changes story once the boyfriend is convinced. Boyfriend never finds out since she has data protection rights. TWICE :blink: I don't believe it is a race issue. Whoever does it, it remains in my opinion a combination of failed parenting, failed sentencing, failed schooling, and corrupt values. Pack rape happened in the white trash country town I grew up in. Its cheap behaviour by cheap people irrespective of colour. Its also about the fear that this government has of daring to challenge bad behaviour. It is a gutless government, who beats up on the law abiding to cover the fact that they acceed to bullies on a daily basis. Its not that they don't care about decency. I think they are in league with the bullies. If a kid bullies at school and he is excluded he sues the school and his mother blames 'a lack of support'. He wins. CHANGE THE LAW. There is so much legislation that passes through everyday, but it is all about tinkering. Not about taking on the real issues. Proportion has been lost. But the point is, I think they actually don't want decent behaviour to prevail, since they wouldn't have so many social problems to interfer with and solve. They are the munchausens by proxy government. Most days I am a bleeding heart liberal, but today (and only today) I think that we should bring back national service!

ah so that will be the same why most street muggings in london are carried out by black youths

wh most gun crime is carried out by afro-carribeans in the uk

dont sit here trying to say black people are being made out to be worse than they realy are in some crimes.

the truth is they realy are worse at muggings,shootings,rapes,drugs in proportion to there population numbers in the uk.And dont start blaming circumstances and making excuses for this action there is none.They know its wrong and illegal

ah so that will be the same why most street muggings in london are carried out by black youths

dont sit here trying to say black people are being made out to be worse than they realy are in some crimes.

the truth is they realy are worse at muggings,shootings,rapes,drugs in proportion to there population numbers in the uk.And dont start blaming circumstances and making excuses for this action there is none.They know its wrong and illegal

I am not saying that "black people" are all angels that don't commit crime. I am saying that I have seen situations where this is used and abused, and have seen situations where exactly the same kinds of behaviour exist within the cultures of white people. I grew up with it. Its crappy underclass behaviour. If guns were available in the country town I grew up in 5% of the kids would would be flashing them. As it is they are not. Hence I don't buy anyones "black" hype, either black or white. Its just all so common. In London, before it was black people it was white people from the East End (the Krays were a lovely shade of brown as I recall :blink: that in case you missed it, was sarcasm). In America it was the mafia (white italian). Then it was the mob (white anglo saxon). Now its gangstas (african american).

Underclass criminality is a constant but who is on top of the heap is not. It is located in a particular time and changes over time. Its just whoever is best organised outside the law at the time. At present we talk about 'black crime' as a broad brush that tars (and where did that one come from) every black person in London including kids like Damiola Taylor and Stephen Lawrence (and yes they do happen to be the icons of decent and god-fearing black youth, but they are hardly alone, its just that they are dead. The number of black male adolecents you see in the middle of crime ridden London suburbs being dragged to church in their Sunday best is truly awsome coming from the godless heathen reaches of the Southern Hemisphere (horrifying to me - I'm a pagan, but there you go. Not a gansta rapa among them). Criminals as well as victims of crime come in all colours. In fact you will normally find that the criminality is directed into the community it comes from. So much so that if a stockbrocker from W1 gets killed it makes the television news because it is such an abberation from normality. If a person in Peckham gets killed it makes p3 of the Sun if you are lucky, unless its a kid.

There are a lot of surplus guns on the international market and they are being sold to whoever it is easy to distribute to. At present the best organised distribution networks happens to be amongst black youths, but if it weren't that then it would be a white problem, and I hear a breath and a sigh of relief and a 'but for the grace of god' from the middle class white parents whose kids are not being targeted.

If a person is carrying on like a thug then arrest him for being a thug. Don't not arrest him, or arrest him or anything else because it is politically correct. And don't do deals. Make it colour blind. I am well fed up with the sob stories that are accepted and the amount of time people get out on bail for violent crimes. I just don't care about the pigmentation. Lock 'em all up :P

I don't believe that is about colour I believe it is about this government and their need to have a sick society so that they can play Munchausen games, keeping it sick to draw attention to how much they are doing to make it better. Like the mixed race gang round where I live (not too close thankfully - it was in the local press) who persistently harrassed a local shop keeper (Asian - wow I even got one of 'them' in :o ) and the cops said they could do nothing and they when they beat him to a pulp, let them off with a caution and the excuse for one of the assailants (white girl just BTW although it really doesn't matter) had a difficult family life. SOB :wacko: but they all got off. Munchausens. Like the guy who took on another guy for beating up his wife in the street and got charged with assault, because the wife wouldn't press charges (and I have no idea of their race or ethnicity and I wouldn't like the guess). And yet we are told, time and time again that the police no longer need the wife to cooperate. In fact what he was being punished for was breaking the unwritten rule this government has established, that citizens should not get involved and should not stand up for each other. That is a colour blind principle, it wouldn't have matter who he was, or who the other guy was, he trasgressed submission to tyrany.

And for Wuluf's benefit, I am not defending the downtrodden blackman. I am doing this in memory of a stupid adolecent white boy who got shot to death by the leader of the National Front in Sydney. Like I said, who is committing organised crime is not constant. It is located in time.

some country this is.

of course you dont get any poor people in country villages do you!

It sounds like you think black people have a 'criminality gene' but they don't do they? I think you need to challenge some of your values and and see what you come up with. You never know, you may become enlightened. Listen to Elizabeth and learn.

Elizabeth,

As I don't want to get drawn any further into this thread (as I have already found some comments highly offensive, making me extremely angry) all I shall say is your post shows great awareness and understanding of some of the more complex issues that contributes to criminal behaviour. That takes courage.

Edited by Buffer Bear

to be frank and as honest as i possibly can...i have never EVER seen any poor village dwellers. and i do go for long walks along the pennine way. i pass through them all. gargrave, malton, thornton. they ALL have executive cars or farming 4x4s. i have never once seen a poor country person. ever.

Not anymore! Most have been priced out by outsiders, same with holiday locations, they are now facing basic staffing problems and they can't find enough people to man the lifeboats as the young and poor people are forced out, or simply choose to leave and live in areas where wages support basic accommodation costs.

Economic cleansing is very corrosive.