House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
music man

Bulls And Bullsh1t

I'm feeling much dissapointment from many so called members on the site - it is plainly obvious to me they are either V.I. bulls or FTB's who have lost hope.

If they are V.I.'s then I cannot persuade them whatever I say here, however if they are FTB's who have lost hope then please reply to this with your concerns on my musings.

Many have been drawn in to a phoney bull argument and the media is relentless at pushing the markets at their natural end. Gold has been publicised recently after the biggest of profits already having been made. They always miss the boat don't they!

Or are they doing another Enron? - remember that (the U.S. media promoted it as the best investment around) and scrutinise the facts. The media is without doubt so connected with what really happens that it knew IMO.

So the orders were to rob the population, endebt them more and use this as a form of social control. When your too busy worrying about debt then your a puppet on a string, thus HPI and the illusion of wealth which in turns increases debt and control. Only then can prices come down and we are there now. DEBT is now in place, HPC must happen for the profits to be completed and the next cycle to begin - 312 years this has been going on and in this way the HPC around us is no different from any other.

7 of the last 8 crashes / recessions have been caused by the price of Oil - yes Energy is numero uno. If you don't believe me then think what your home life would be without it, and whilst sitting in candle light don't bother going to the garage and getting your car out for a drive 'cos you can't.

Work wouldn't exist in the form we now know it, life for us humans would be astoundingly different.

Oil is an issue http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4908330.stm

Oil is a media issue at the moment and it is raising the cost of living. A crash is difficult to see and to use a driving analagy you only see it after the event otherwise it would be avoided.

This HPC thing is observable, but not through the BBC or the Sun.

It's a feeling and prices aren't going up in Norfolk, in fact this week a friend is looking to downsize (recently promoted by the media - remember - and this is no surprise to me as reality is shaped by our choice of media - America and Enron for example).

She has the house up for £215 and her builder / property developer son tells her £190 to sell it, or have that chance. He is a very successful developer and I do trust his evaluation, anyway her husband won't drop the price as the downsized homes are overpriced and they would lose out.

So we are at the stalemate stage. This was always mentioned as a pivotal stage of the vender dilemma, do I cash in now and drop the price. If I had bought 10 yrs ago and trippled my capital would I cash in on a dropping market as a BTL landlord? - you bet I would.

I looked at a 1 bed that has come down form £85 to £70 and as a BTL prospect it still doesn't add up 'till another £10 comes off. So we have an initial 18 ish % reduction so far with more to come - 30% drop in price for the BTL brigade to come back to the market.

This 30% is their margin and still makes them huge gains from the years, so it is viable for them to drop 10, 20 or even 30% and still be happy.

And that's if I bought 10 years ago, If I recently bought on a 2% mortgage I will be squeezed into bankruptcy soon - look at the figures and with over 50% of the population spending more than they earn other members of society will be offloading and repossessions will increase.

The unfortunate on this site who have lost hope need to look at area like Norfolk and choose the methods of analysis they use avoiding the V.I. judgement. Once again Enron.

7 of the 8 crashes being oil based, debt as control and this being controlled by the cycle and bad media.

If you want hope get out there in the real world and speak to people.

Oh and by the way people still cannot afford a FT home without over risky multiples.

Unless we all get huge wage inflation we cannot buy and with this comes huge IR's raises and this will effect the market detrimentally, so there is no way to go up anymore.

At worst in my 2 years I have saved and am so much better off now than then. I will have much less debt and this at 1.8 on the pound makes me feel lucky.

I talk for Norfolk here in my experience but imagine many of you have similar experiences and I understand Scotland and N.I. make HPI figures a positive as we speak. Just wait that extra year and your areas and you will follw us.

Oil Oil Oil my friends and today we have a U.K. record price, be aware of this Importance.

Oh and just to finish

Unemployment

Retail

Manufacturing

Insolvencies / Bankruptcies

Feeling better now? I hope so.

It's gonna hurt and for us the pain will be not as severe, but the country has to start working for a living.

p.s. We also have no North Sea Oil to tax. Anyone have an idea on how much cash that made for us and how we benefitted from it.

Miracle economy my arm, based on a silver spoon and the illusion of wealth.

p.p.s. I'll finish now because there is so much to keep you all aware that it's happening - wake up and smell the coffee. It's happening. Now. Around us. Look for yourselves.

Edited by music man

good post MM

We can see the corner and we are getting closer to it, but until we see whats round that corner people are cautious.

Its human nature ..... Like greed.

TB

Being in the South East that graph on page 4 made me very happy, and being that it's based on asking prices even happier. I might even print that off for my partners greedy sister who bought a BTL last year and still believe's prices are rising. :lol::lol:

With no reply from the bulls and this I can only assume you have nothing to say to disagree with the crash happening.

also read this great post http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...topic=28004&hl=

What's the point in replying? You believe what you want to believe. Everyone does. I can tell you, categorically, that on my patch prices have jumped 10% since the New Year. Most of 2004 and 2005 was tight - sales were hard to achieve and offers were taken - sometimes well below asking. Now we're flying again.

If things are tight in your area they will follow London soon.

What's the point in replying? You believe what you want to believe. Everyone does. I can tell you, categorically, that on my patch prices have jumped 10% since the New Year. Most of 2004 and 2005 was tight - sales were hard to achieve and offers were taken - sometimes well below asking. Now we're flying again.

If things are tight in your area they will follow London soon.

http://www.home.co.uk/asking_price_index/HAPIndex_APR06.pdf

O.K. so -3.2%. and thanks for not deconstructing my point without any valid points.

Of course we all belive what we believe or we would be mad. But as a reasonably well educated individual I was asking you to put up a fight at least.

The bulls are not fighting - they clearly are dying.