House Price Crash Forum
labinot

3 Bed Villa With Private Swimming Pool For Sale In Turkey

This detached villa is consist of 3 bedrooms ( one master bedroom ), 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, cellar, terrace, balcony, garage and private swimming pool. And locates in a quiet area with green enviroment, closed to centrum only 1 km away, 6 km to Dalaman Airport, 8 km to the beach and 15 km to Gocek Marina ( there is also a tunnel underway to connect the town of Gocek and Dalaman reducing journey only 5 or 10 minutes drive. )

First quality materials are used in this construction that is stable to earthquake. There is a fireplace in living room and a barbecue in garden. Landscaped garden is surrounded by a wall and a gate making it totally private. Windows are double glazed and frames are PVC. Kitchen cabinets and bathroom goods are all installed.

Further details pls visit www.dalamanhouses.com

1main5nc.jpg

Guest muttley

Are you sure that the best place to advertise a house is on a site called....er, housepricecrash.co.uk?

Are you sure that the best place to advertise a house is on a site called....er, housepricecrash.co.uk?

I wouldn't touch Turkish property with a bargepole

First quality materials are used in this construction that is stable to earthquake. 1main5nc.jpg

The property would be completely destroyed in an earthquake. That's why no one would insure you against it.

The property would be completely destroyed in an earthquake. That's why no one would insure you against it.

This shows how desparate EAs are these days - trawling the net for free ad space, ANY free ad space, even on a site called HPC! :(

For anyone thinking of Turkey, do a Google search for Turkey and Catholic priests. Not a great place to be these days if you are not a Moslem.

Are u sure that this villa would be destroyed in an eartquake???

pls send me your email address that I will send you its plans and project. By this way you can see is it stable or not?

anyway you wanna bet me, I claim this villa is stable to eartquake according to Richter scale 8.0 and/or 8.5

also if you want I can send you samples of concrete, reinforcement etc.. you can see them

Please from now on I want you not to claim on any topic without any knowledge.

Hope you understand me

------------------------------

experience you can trust

www.dalamanhouses.com

Edited by labinot

Are u sure that this villa would be destroyed in an eartquake???

pls send me your email address that I will send you its plans and project. By this way you can see is it stable or not?

anyway you wanna bet me, I claim this villa is stable to eartquake according to Richter scale 8.0 and/or 8.5

also if you want I can send you samples of concrete, reinforcement etc.. you can see them

Please from now on I want you not to claim on any topic without any knowledge.

Hope you understand me

------------------------------

experience you can trust

www.dalamanhouses.com

Who would buy a property in an earthquake zone? Can you name an insurer who would offer me full earthquake insurance?

Oh, and by the way, why are you advertisng your property on a website which is all about house prices falling? That is not a very good marketing idea!

Properties in Turkey are now overpriced, and there has been too much development.

Edited by Casual Observer

Who would buy a property in an earthquake zone? Can you name an insurer who would offer me full earthquake insurance?

Oh, and by the way, why are you advertisng your property on a website which is all about house prices falling? That is not a very good marketing idea!

Properties in Turkey are now overpriced, and there has been too much development.

are u kidding? why don't u want to understand?

In turkey every property has to be insured to the earthquake. This is an obligation.

anyway if it is not insured you can't buy or sell it. registiration office never let you.

From now on I think you don't have any troubles on eartquake destroy because of earthquake insurance.

and also I am the insurer for my properties to the earthquake destruction. you wanna bet me on its strength.

pls think more and find out details before criticism

-----------------------------

experience you can trust

www.dalamanhouses.com

Edited by labinot

are u kidding? why don't u want to understand?

In turkey every property has to be insured to the earthquake. This is an obligation.

anyway if it is not insured you can't buy or sell it. registiration office never let you.

From now on I think you don't have any troubles on eartquake destroy because of earthquake insurance.

and also I am the insurer for my properties to the earthquake destruction. you wanna bet me on its strength.

pls think more and find out details before criticism

-----------------------------

experience you can trust

www.dalamanhouses.com

Why don't you answer my questions? Why buy a property in an earthquake zone; why do you advertise on a site dedicated to a price crash; what about the massive over development???

You're desperate to sell, so you're hardly unbiased. Look what's happening in Spain. Turkey will follow (and it has earthquakes)

Why don't you answer my questions? Why buy a property in an earthquake zone; why do you advertise on a site dedicated to a price crash; what about the massive over development???

You're desperate to sell, so you're hardly unbiased. Look what's happening in Spain. Turkey will follow (and it has earthquakes)

Spain has earthquakes too ;)

The entire Costas are at risk - hence earthquake proof building regs.