House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
music man

Ea's Are Desperate

Why has the woman at the back got a bunch of daffodils growing from her head?

It's a Norfolk thing

Things are looking good here, from experience asking prices are down 10% for a sniff of interest, and to get a buyer more needs to come.

Ahh - thankyou house price crash. It's going to be a beautiful summer.

I'm even going to look at a 1 bed tomorrow bungalow that has 18% knocked off so far this year only to tell the owner I'm thinking of it as a BTL. Then I'll tell him another 10% needs to come off for the venture to be viable - i.e. it's still overpriced.

It's my Bank Holiday contribution to the cause - these people need to be reminded that it's not a good investment at the prices they're asking. I wish to let the guy know I can help him out if he's having problems paying his debts.

So I'm looking for 25% off at least before I tell him to stuff it.

I'll also be letting him know of this site and that I'm an active member. It will make him feel bad and me good. A little V.I. spin of my own.

I tell everybody who talks of houses of this site. And to be very afraid of what's to come. Doom-mongering at it's best.

Hey I'm off for a pint now so hear from you all later.

Guest Winners and Losers

Apart from the girl on the right these people are ugy

It's in the job description.

EA Equal Opps - we welocme applications from ugly people and dwarfs...

I'm even going to look at a 1 bed tomorrow bungalow that has 18% knocked off so far this year only to tell the owner I'm thinking of it as a BTL. Then I'll tell him another 10% needs to come off for the venture to be viable - i.e. it's still overpriced.

they deserve it.

drop it. drop it on them....

to me this particular half buy represents the true market today.

you buy the house. then you give the owners a £75k cash bonus for nothing at all.

Sorry to be vague fell's.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-736...pa_n=1&tr_t=buy is the one I'm looking at.

Down from £85K and is £70K, so for me it need another £15 drop for BTL consideration in my book.

I want to live in it - you know it's a start.

But for what it is £55K is fair and it's a home. So from £85k to £70K and another £15K for me to buy.

Ha Ha vendors will know desperation soon, when I tell him what is a decent business proposition for BTL. I believe he bought it for £62 in 2002 and assume he's Monsieur BTL himself. When he hears me syaing it won't pay I'll be telling him what a mug he is without him knowing.

Unbelieveable!!!!

Talk about self-gratification!!!

This need to be copied to the Rightmove thread on SLOPPY DATA!!!!

Advertising a SOLD PROPERTY FFS!!!!

TB

Remind me to post and let everyone know when I get a sh@g!!

They can only sell houses on a 50/50 basis. And then take photos of themselves.

I think we should have some sympathy for EAs because it's an occupation that requires no formal training and must therefore attract those least educationally qualified or intellectually gifted; a recent poll rated them lower than second hand car dealers in the public's estimation.

To be an EA is to be in a low-grade job, but I wonder whether they deserve so much ridicule; are not the greedy vendors more to blame?

Hi all,

Music man if you tell them about this site, they read your post and they put two and two together your strategy will be rumbled. May be you could tell them after you've pissed them off, but then I would fear for your life.

Killerbee

Up the bees.

Edited by killerbee

Killerbee - I thought of that and your right.

I've been to see it and it is awful. Maybe £350 p.m. rent which equates to a price of £60K tops.

So it is overpriced by a minimum of £10K still.

I may put in an offer of £55K, doubt it though 'cos that's too much IMO.

What do you all think?

p.s. it is bloody awful and I wouldn't wish to live there, but some independence would be good and if I do wish to move on I would need the rent to cover the mortgage.

The guy bought it for his son who has moved on to a family sized home.

I said I would consider it if he's desperate. He said 'I won't be going bankrupt if it doen't sell'. It's good for him to realise it may be a bad investment now it's sitting empty - and he'll be losing cash by the day.

It appears a no go to be honest, even at £55 - £60K.

Edited by music man

To be honest the only desperation that is in evidence is the desperation on here to see a crash.

What that shows is that those shared equity schemes work. I imagine the person who has just sold it has make a profit on their bit of the equity.

EAs are not desperate - at least not because they are selling houses. Ones round here are desperate to make sure there is no waiting list for the Ferrari they'll be ordering soon as the market bounces right back.

Guest Winners and Losers

To be honest the only desperation that is in evidence is the desperation on here to see a crash.

What that shows is that those shared equity schemes work. I imagine the person who has just sold it has make made a profit on their bit of the equity .

EAs are not desperate - at least not because they we are selling houses. Ones round Here we are desperate to make sure there is no waiting list for the Ferrari they I'll be ordering soon as the market bounces right back.

:lol::lol:;)

What that shows is that those shared equity schemes work. I imagine the person who has just sold it has make a profit on their bit of the equity.

EAs are not desperate - at least not because they are selling houses. Ones round here are desperate to make sure there is no waiting list for the Ferrari they'll be ordering soon as the market bounces right back.

Serious question.

Are you an EA?

btp

Guest Winners and Losers

EA's are desperate when.....

The join a forum called 'House Price Crash' and log in as 'Spring in the Air' to troll.

EA's are desperate when.....

The join a forum called 'House Price Crash' and log in as 'Spring in the Air' to troll.

Surely you can't begrudge someone a bit of fun. A lad that works for me told me about this site. He said 'you have to read it to believe it!'

I agree, the amount of self-delusion on here is astonishing. Is that Derren Brown bloke in charge here?

Guest Winners and Losers

Surely you can't begrudge someone a bit of fun. A lad that works for me told me about this site. He said 'you have to read it to believe it!'

I agree, the amount of self-delusion on here is astonishing. Is that Derren Brown bloke in charge here?

See that? WAL can sniff 'em out in a 20 mile radius.

Btw, we like being delued, just like the rest of the population.

Are you an EA?

btp

Guest Winners and Losers

BUT WAIT!!!!

Spring is the Air.

Those houses won't sell themselves you know! What are you doing on here??? Surely, you are missing the spring bounce? They'll be queing up 10 deep.

If that is the case why were you arguing for a crash on the other thread?

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...ndpost&p=348252

They had two offices and closed one of them.

Definite sign of a crash.

Or, maybe they took another chain over and have closed one of the offices they acquired but no longer need. Hmmmm, tricky one. Wonder which it is.

Or have Halifax just taken over another chain, and nobody but Halifax employees know about it (in which case now everyone on this site does - nice bit of insider trading :D )

They can only sell houses on a 50/50 basis. And then take photos of themselves.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-116...pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

Unbelievable heh!!

They're getting really desperate.

:lol::lol:

Let's tell it like it really is...

accurate.jpg

post-2149-1145053228.jpg