House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perfectionist

The Best Bb & Phone Deal I've Ever Seen !

Guest struthitsruth

err, were you supposed to be posting on www.moneysavingexpert.com then ??

:P

You forgot to mention the deal is for life! There was an article in The Metro yesterday re: Talk Talk BB offer and how there will be a price war.

Am considering moving over (with AOL) but I really like Instant Messaging.

Typically it`s not available in my area :rolleyes: but I was encouraged to sign up for the call plan :lol:

Yeah right :P

Limpet

8 Mb Broadband

247 Unlimited UK Phone Calls

247 Unlimited International Phone Calls - yes you can phone abroad to 28 countries for free !!

All for just £21 a month from Carphone Warehouse :D

Sh*t! That'll be the trigger then....

Guest Winners and Losers

They lock you in for 18mths. There may still be better deals to come in that time.

They lock you in for 18mths. There may still be better deals to come in that time.

A better deal would only be a £1 or so cheaper, nothing to write home about.

BT will be allowed to charge what they like in a month or so, they will then be able to compete properly and not forced to keep prices high.

You forgot to mention the deal is for life! There was an article in The Metro yesterday re: Talk Talk BB offer and how there will be a price war.

Am considering moving over (with AOL) but I really like Instant Messaging.

I use IM sometimes and I don't have AOL. You should still be able to run it if you switch internet providers.

40Gig Download limit - Is that enough ;)

TB

TBH Thats a good deal but I like reliability. Bulldog is £31 for me and the phone line is rather crap but their BB is absolutely spot on - not one bit of downtime. They even knocked £10 off my bill one month because it was ruinning slow - was only getting 650K a sec instead of 760K - SHAME!