House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ollk

Another Test!

seeing as everyone is in the mood for tests tonight I thought I would share this with you - I say that although I hope it wasn't this site that I originally found it on!

It only takes a couple of minutes, read the instructions carefully and go with your initial instincts. I find the results very interesting, and almost exclusevly apply to me without need for much, if anything in the way of 'interpretation'. I will be interested if you also find the results as relevent as I do...

click here

Guest Winners and Losers

Works well in cooperation with others. Needs a personal life of mutual understanding and freedom from discord.

Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which she imposes of herself or by her own choice and decision.

Feels that she is receiving less than her share and that there is no one on whom she can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions and a certain egocentricity make her quick to take offense, but she realizes that she has to make the best of things as they are.

Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity, but tries to avoid conflict.

Her need to feel more causative and to have a wider sphere of influence makes her restless and she is driven by her desires and hopes. May try to spread her activities over too wide a field.

Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations.

Guest muttley

Volatile and outgoing. Needs to feel that events are developing along desired lines, otherwise irritation can lead to changeability or superficial activities.

Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and of separation from others. Believes that life still has far more to offer and that he may miss his share of experiences if he fails to make the best use of every opportunity. He therefore pursues his objectives with a fierce intensity and commits himself deeply and readily. Feels himself to be completely competent in any field in which he engages, and can sometimes be considered by others to be interfering or meddlesome.

Circumstances are forcing him to compromise, to restrain his demands and hopes, and to forgo for the time being some of the things he wants.

Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity. B)

Longs for tenderness and for a sensitivity of feeling into which he can blend. Responsive to anything esthetic and tasteful.

Needs to achieve a stable and peaceful condition, enabling him to free himself of the worry that he may be prevented from achieving all the things he wants.

Does not wish to be involved in differences of opinion, contention or argument, preferring to be left in peace.

I'd say that was pretty accurate!

Edit. I'm often quite sceptical about these things, so I did the test again using random choices.It came up with something completely different.

i think it was from this site, well i know it was posted on here a while back, but still a good bit of fun :)

It bascially says im a real ****.

Unwilling to extend himself or exert undue effort (with the possible exception of sexual activity). Feels that further progress requires more from him than he is willing or able to give. Would prefer reasonable comfort and security rather than the rewards of greater ambition.

This is soooooo wrong! :unsure:

Guest Winners and Losers

Funny how everyone is able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activities. NO KIDDING. :rolleyes:

It bascially says im a real ****.

Yeah, that's what we all say about you ttrtr all the time! :D;)

Guest muttley

Ok, can anyone f*ck around with this test and come up with the profile of a serial killer?

Post your results here.

Here's mine....

Unable to exert the effort to achieve his objectives. Feels neglected, desiring greater security, warm affection, and fewer problems.

Unable to exert the effort to achieve his objectives. Feels neglected, desiring greater security, warm affection, and fewer problems.

Demands that ideas and emotions shall merge and blend perfectly. Refuses to make any concessions or to accept any compromises.

Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety, emptiness, and an unadmitted self-contempt. His refusal to admit this leads to his adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude.

Depleted vitality has created an intolerance for any further stimulation, or demands on his resources. This feeling of powerlessness subjects him to agitation and acute distress. He reacts by considering that he has been victimized, and insists--with indignation, resentment, and defiance--on being given his own way.

Funnily enough, this is about 95% true too!! :o

Guest Winners and Losers

Ok, can anyone f*ck around with this test and come up with the profile of a serial killer?

Post your results here.

Here's mine....

Demands that ideas and emotions shall merge and blend perfectly. Refuses to make any concessions or to accept any compromises.

Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety, emptiness, and an unadmitted self-contempt. His refusal to admit this leads to his adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude.

Depleted vitality has created an intolerance for any further stimulation, or demands on his resources. This feeling of powerlessness subjects him to agitation and acute distress. He reacts by considering that he has been victimized, and insists--with indignation, resentment, and defiance--on being given his own way.

Funnily enough, this is about 95% true too!! :o

I think you have found RFD's profile. ;)

seeing as everyone is in the mood for tests tonight I thought I would share this with you - I say that although I hope it wasn't this site that I originally found it on!

It only takes a couple of minutes, read the instructions carefully and go with your initial instincts. I find the results very interesting, and almost exclusevly apply to me without need for much, if anything in the way of 'interpretation'. I will be interested if you also find the results as relevent as I do...

click here

Personally I think that these sort of things are similar to things like palm readings and horoscopes, they play on our natural fears, our personalities are complex and it's possible that while we may be one thing we can also be the opposite, often in those cases we are one way but prefer to see ourselves the other way, therefore two conflicting statements can equally apply. For example I'd consider myself shy but my friends would say the complete opposite.

when doing these sorts of test just do it completely at random so that nothing can be gained about your true personality and see how accurate it reflects who you are, there will be something in there you can relate to.

No i thnk mine is pretty true..

feels trapped and without a path etc (ie cant do anything because of excessive house prices)

trys to get more freedom blah blah (cant because of excessive house prices!!)