House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
whiterabbit

Hitting Back At Agents And Their Mates

I know of a certain agent locally who is working with his friend to buy properties and either fix them up and sell them quick or renting them out for cash. In both scenarios they are not paying/declaring any tax and I know this for a fact. How can they be reported for this so they will be auditing and fined the back tax (over 3 or 4 years at least). Thanks for any input.

I know of a certain agent locally who is working with his friend to buy properties and either fix them up and sell them quick or renting them out for cash. In both scenarios they are not paying/declaring any tax and I know this for a fact. How can they be reported for this so they will be auditing and fined the back tax (over 3 or 4 years at least). Thanks for any input.

Your requested number - HM Revenue & Customs 'Grass'm up Line' 0800 788 887

And one for the Agent - Turkish hit man line 0708 857 9450 (ask for Yilmaz)

Edited by 737

Guest Winners and Losers

Chop em and Shop em. You can do it online at the Inland Revenue site.

Do it. Grass the thieving ba5tards!

Pi55es me right off.

To be honest I normally wouldn't do this but the agent recently ripped of my dad when he sold his house and moved to a flat. Turned out they didn't disclose his mate owned it and there was a problem with flys!!! (yes in a year old new build block). Then the ******* still uses the extra parking space when my dad is away to save money on parking.

They're all at it. I visited an EA last week looking for property at the lower end of the market. As soon as he found out I wasn't a cash buyer or a builder he completely lost interest. Probably because there's less chance of me throwing the little creep a bung.

:angry:

They're all at it. I visited an EA last week looking for property at the lower end of the market. As soon as he found out I wasn't a cash buyer or a builder he completely lost interest. Probably because there's less chance of me throwing the little creep a bung.

:angry:

I guess I am amazed how if you are a PAYE employee you get so screwed for tax yet capital gains and rent are virtually a tax you pay if you feel like it. It can't be too hard for the Inland Revenue to check all house and see if the owner ever lived there or has multiple properties.