Sign in to follow this  
doomwatch

New Topics Broken

Guest The_Oldie

Looks like starting new topics is either broker or censored

See pinned thread above.

but you managed to create a new topic ;p

LOL

I started one the other night - the only topic I've ever tried to start - and it never appeared.

I think the mods were all offline at the time and by the time they came along to authorise it, it was no longer relevant because it was about a regional news report on property prices that I'd been watching on TV.

Or maybe they ignored it because I live in the Westcountry and not somewhere "important" like London.

Who knows.

Looks like starting new topics is either broker or censored

Much heavier censoring of late.

I tried to start a topic asking whether anyone (or their partner) had had an abortion as a direct result of high house prices (ensuring affordability for children was impossible). My topic never appeared. You would think that this would never contravene the boundaries of good taste as, as far as I'm aware, pre-natal infanticide is very much a legal right in this country.

Guest Charlie The Tramp

Much heavier censoring of late.

I tried to start a topic asking whether anyone (or their partner) had had an abortion as a direct result of high house prices (ensuring affordability for children was impossible). My topic never appeared. You would think that this would never contravene the boundaries of good taste as, as far as I'm aware, pre-natal infanticide is very much a legal right in this country.

Could you PM me giving the appx date and title.

Could you PM me giving the appx date and title.

Couple of days ago I think. No idea as to the time.

[ Moderator: Do you know roughly the title ]

Don't remember the title sorry bud.

I attempted to post another topic which hinted at active encouragement for work ethic apathy as this road is adorned with greater incentives other than simply working hard for a living and being screwed for the privilege. Few days ago also "why bother" was probably the title of that one. As far as I'm aware that never got posted either.

Guest Charlie The Tramp

Don't remember the title sorry bud.

I attempted to post another topic which hinted at active encouragement for work ethic apathy as this road is adorned with greater incentives other than simply working hard for a living and being screwed for the privilege. Few days ago also "why bother" was probably the title of that one. As far as I'm aware that never got posted either.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=27691

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=27523

LOL

I started one the other night - the only topic I've ever tried to start - and it never appeared.

I think the mods were all offline at the time and by the time they came along to authorise it, it was no longer relevant because it was about a regional news report on property prices that I'd been watching on TV.

Or maybe they ignored it because I live in the Westcountry and not somewhere "important" like London.

Who knows.

What's this Paranoia with London?? :blink::unsure::)