House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Father Fred

Moderation

While it is important to have a mixture of bulls as well as bears on this site, surely any poster whose main aim appears to be to wind up other posters should be banned.

Stupidity, being wrong, repeating yourself, even a little bit of abuse of others should be acceptable.

Deliberately winding people up is something else entirely!

While it is important to have a mixture of bulls as well as bears on this site, surely any poster whose main aim appears to be to wind up other posters should be banned.

Stupidity, being wrong, repeating yourself, even a little bit of abuse of others should be acceptable.

Here Here!!!

Unfortunately our good friend TTRTR is getting this way :(

TB

Agree completely.

But as things unravel, I think we will get more and more desperate and insulting posts from bulls as the panic sets in.

I personally find the finger pointing and spin quite amusing - but then I am quite a thick skinned SOB. :lol:

Unfortunately whenever the Mods do ever act, there are screams of victimisation and censorship and the same few all go on strike for a few weeks (before coming back, of course, as HPC is the best B) )

I think the Mods have got the balance about right - if things get out of control, I'm sure the input of posters will be taken on board.

Edit: OK - who squished my Avatar! LOL

Edited by Badlad1967