House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Randall Herbert

Backing Bliar

i downloaded it. it wasnt too bad. quite funny. worth the wait.

but despite all this, there isnt a decent alternative to vote for.

so what can we do ?

Vote monster raving loony party.... can't be any worse than the current crock of shite.

Guest Vim Fuego

i downloaded it. it wasnt too bad. quite funny. worth the wait.

but despite all this, there isnt a decent alternative to vote for.

so what can we do ?

I've already decided that I am not going to vote for anybody at the next elections - local/national. I intend to spoil my ballot papers. In fact, I have given up listening to the news (TV, Radio, Newspapers) and remarkably, I feel a lot more positive. The News is BAD FOR YOU.....and most of it is completely pointless. I still catch the odd little nugget of news.....but ask me what Cameron looks like and I couldn't tell you.

he killed himself didnt he ??

In that case, at least he cant do any damage!

I've already decided that I am not going to vote for anybody at the next elections - local/national. I intend to spoil my ballot papers. In fact, I have given up listening to the news (TV, Radio, Newspapers) and remarkably, I feel a lot more positive. The News is BAD FOR YOU.....and most of it is completely pointless. I still catch the odd little nugget of news.....but ask me what Cameron looks like and I couldn't tell you.

I think thats stupid. If you dont vote, dont complain when the government ruins your sh*t.

Rather, in the next election, just vote for whatever independent or whacko single issue group you feel like voting for. This is faaar superior to just not voting - giving the votes to SOMEONE ELSE will do the big nobs far more damage.

Guest Vim Fuego

In that case, at least he cant do any damage!

I think thats stupid. If you dont vote, dont complain when the government ruins your sh*t.

Rather, in the next election, just vote for whatever independent or whacko single issue group you feel like voting for. This is faaar superior to just not voting - giving the votes to SOMEONE ELSE will do the big nobs far more damage.

But I hate them ALL! Nothing will ever truly change until we get to the point whereby my vote actually counts. I'm living in a Tory constituency (no, I have never voted for them). It has been this way for years. My vote counts very little. To paraphrase that famous slogan "suppose they gave an election and nobody voted" mmm I wonder what would happen then. Maybe we could get some kind of proportional representation - hang on, maybe I should vote Liberal!! To be frank, I've switched off from politics..I used to be very political...can't stand any of 'em now.

But I hate them ALL! Nothing will ever truly change until we get to the point whereby my vote actually counts. I'm living in a Tory constituency (no, I have never voted for them). It has been this way for years. My vote counts very little. To paraphrase that famous slogan "suppose they gave an election and nobody voted" mmm I wonder what would happen then. Maybe we could get some kind of proportional representation - hang on, maybe I should vote Liberal!! To be frank, I've switched off from politics..I used to be very political...can't stand any of 'em now.

I was under the impression that council elections were proportional?

Vote for someone who doesnt stand a chance. Then you will have wasted your vote constructively!

....that's good!!!.....it shows that 70% of the electorate want a change,see that the mainstream parties are the same pack of shite in a different colour box,but just won't get off their arses and do anything about it.

......why don't some of us stand at the next general?????....it only costs £500 and we can second each other when it comes to registration.

......if we put a moderate short position on housing with IG index we can ask them to settle the bet by making a "donation....ahem",to our party.

...and I even have a very snappy idea for a party broadcast!!!!.....very slick if I do say so myself.(best kept under wraps for now,we wouldn't want sheep catching on yet would we?)