House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

watchinandwaiting

Pravda

Apparently its all cos Condi is sexually insecure.

Condoleezza Rice released a coarse anti-Russian statement. This is because she is a single woman who has no children. She loses her reason because of her late single status. Nature takes it all.

”Such women are very rough. They are all workaholics, public workaholics. They can be happy only when they are talked and written about everywhere

:ph34r:

The cold war was all about capitalists and communists but now we have the “hot war” and it’s all about energy where GW-Bush made a grab for the oil under the guise of a self inflicted 9-11 attack and Russia wants to be the words conduit for transportation of Oil from the east to the west.

China and India do not want America to control the vital flow of Oil and Europe is getting sick of being bullied by it’s American friend and forced to only buy Oil in USD$ and so protecting the fiat currency.

Is I just me that find it strange that we get told we are at peak oil just as all them nasty terrorists start attacking the pipe lines. GW-Bush and his band of thugs want the price of Oil to go up so they get more PetroDollars and shares in oil companies continue to rise.

I don’t want Iran or other Muslim nations to have nukes as they will turn them on the infidels when they get a chance but I certainly don’t want to be controlled by GW-Bush and his gang of thugs.

My best guess is America will not sit back and except the inevitable shift as it’s losses it’s grip on the worlds economy and Russia will help Iran stand it’s ground with more help coming from China and possible India. Europe may not be too interested in aiding it’s American friends.

Been nice to have the school bully on your side but times change and it looks like the bully is about to be taken down a few pegs or two.

I think (and hope) it's just saber rattling. According to George Stephanopoulos we have plans to invaid Canada, doesn't mean we are going to do it.

I think (and hope) it's just saber rattling. According to George Stephanopoulos we have plans to invaid Canada, doesn't mean we are going to do it.

So what's the difference between Iraq 2003 and Iran 2006. They both had WMD did't / don't they.

So what's the difference between Iraq 2003 and Iran 2006. They both had WMD did't / don't they.

:D

The Iraq thing was funny (apart from all the death, obv.)

America: Sadam, show us your weapons of mass destruction.

Sadam: I don't have any, bog off.

America: If you don't show us your WMD, we'll invade!

Sadam: I...I... We have no weapons to show you?!?

America: Thats it! Send the boys in! Your finished Sadam!

Sadam: Bugger.

America: OH! They didn't have any WMD. Doh!

Now it's Iran

America: Show us your plans for nukes.

Iran: We aren't planning on making nukes. Have a plan for a power station instead?

America: Last chance Iran!

Etc, etc...

Its another leak from GW Bush and Tony Blair to the media in an effort to get Iran to wheel out the WMD's it does have in an anticipated defence and then GW and TBliar can use it as an excuse to attack.

Remember the search for WMD's, we were even told Scientists were hiding them under their beds at home, building them in Ford Transits that were on the move, and hiding them in schools and hospitals.

Be honest, what Bush does is none of our business, we voted for New Labour they have let us down in everything and anything, War, NHS, Transport, Legal System, Benefits System, Civil Liberties.

Its time for us to kick their sorry Fascist ars4s out of Downing Street and get someone in who champions British Values and the Citizens that work so hard to protect them.

Its another leak from GW Bush and Tony Blair to the media in an effort to get Iran to wheel out the WMD's it does have in an anticipated defence and then GW and TBliar can use it as an excuse to attack.

Remember the search for WMD's, we were even told Scientists were hiding them under their beds at home, building them in Ford Transits that were on the move, and hiding them in schools and hospitals.

Be honest, what Bush does is none of our business, we voted for New Labour they have let us down in everything and anything, War, NHS, Transport, Legal System, Benefits System, Civil Liberties.

Its time for us to kick their sorry Fascist ars4s out of Downing Street and get someone in who champions British Values and the Citizens that work so hard to protect them.

I can't see how Nulab could be removed from power, unless sufficient MP's rebel!

:D

The Iraq thing was funny (apart from all the death, obv.)

America: Sadam, show us your weapons of mass destruction.

Sadam: I don't have any, bog off.

America: If you don't show us your WMD, we'll invade!

Sadam: I...I... We have no weapons to show you?!?

America: Thats it! Send the boys in! Your finished Sadam!

Sadam: Bugger.

America: OH! They didn't have any WMD. Doh!

Now it's Iran

Iran: We aren't planning on making nukes. Have a plan for a power station instead?

America: Last chance Iran!

Etc, etc...

You forgot Korea...

NKorea: We aren't planning on making nukes.

America: Last chance NKorea!

NKorea: We aren't planning on making nukes.....

America: Right that's it we're going to have you!

NKorea: .....cos we already have them.

America: Right. Ok then. Um.

The US government is maxed out on it's credit cards, and the American public is war tired.

Don't think that will stop GWB. et al

Impeachment might.

Dick Cheney will take us from the frying pan into the fire.

I can't see how Nulab could be removed from power, unless sufficient MP's rebel!

But what if the people wake up and rebel !

No jobs for british workers that pays a decent wage and our old being starved and yet we all pay so much tax. we are being mugged and people can see it :ph34r: