House Price Crash Forum

Proof That One Needs To Be Thick (and I Don't Mean Thick-skinned) To Secure Employment With Foxtons

HOLA441

I was just about to open my window and yell "Chop Chop!" at 2 Foxtons EA's, despite my husband's protestations, when I noticed something strange. One EA had a plastic drink bottle in his hand as he approached his car and then bent down (look carefully now). He then removed the petrol cap. It was at this point I realised that it was petrol in the bottle and the muppet had an empty tank. The EA's had returned together in the other car. At this point, I did an Olympic sprint to my camera. The rest as they say, is history. :lol::lol:

v4zfcl.jpg

Edited by Buffer Bear

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest Winners and Losers

I love the way the 'back up' mini has obviously screeched to a halt - just like on the brainwashing video! They have been learning something afterall. Brilliant BB!! :lol:

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Sorry, but it pi**es me off seeing those two cars opposite, one parked illegally and the other one taking up how much space???

You should off clamped the Foxtons minis though. Second thoughts, who'd wanna see those outside your house any longer than was necessary. :lol:

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Just sent the pic by email to Foxtons with my comments below.

Hello,

I suggest you train your staff on how to fill a tank so that in future they do not run out of petrol!! I hope the staff in question did not receive a bonus this week as they have clearly brought the company into disrepute.

Chop, Chop!

From a Fan of Foxtons

Sorry, but it pi**es me off seeing those two cars opposite, one parked illegally and the other one taking up how much space???

Not illegal after 17:30 ;)

HOLA4415

Just sent the pic by email to Foxtons with my comments below.

Hello,

I suggest you train your staff on how to fill a tank so that in future they do not run out of petrol!! I hope the staff in question did not receive a bonus this week as they have clearly brought the company into disrepute.

Chop, Chop!

From a Fan of Foxtons

Not illegal after 17:30 ;)

Aha! So it's yours then. lol

HOLA4416
Guest Winners and Losers

Aha! So it's yours then. lol

:lol::lol:

Yeah, it's like 'Cops' (only 'Chops') - officer down, officer down - suddenly 20 Foxtons mini's appear. Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you.

I am happy to see that they apply the same intensity to refuelling a car as they do to selling houses.

Edited by Winners and Losers

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Foxton's are my pet hate as they routinely take up about 12 spaces on my road daily and I often have to drive around for 5 mins. until a space becomes available, hence the 'illegal' parking. I pay for a permit and of course am not guaranteed a space yet apparently they do not have to have business permits, they simply buy tickets as and when. DOWN with Foxtons!!

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Foxton's are my pet hate as they routinely take up about 12 spaces on my road daily and I often have to drive around for 5 mins. until a space becomes available, hence the 'illegal' parking. I pay for a permit and of course am not guaranteed a space yet apparently they do not have to have business permits, they simply buy tickets as and when. DOWN with Foxtons!!

Take a bottle of petrol, add in a cheap hanky from cheap suit and you have a nice molotov cocktail, those muppets would never realise it though. :lol:

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Guest horace

I note that each car sports the letter `F` on the nearside front wing. Can`t think what that could possibly mean.

Fu*kwit?

h.

Edited by horace