House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aclwalker

Burd Steals Drink From Greggs.

Today, in the queue in Greggs I witnessed a burd, smartly dressed, not some Kappa Slappa ned smacked oot her nut, walk right to the fridge cabinets near the front of the queue, reach to the top shelf for a bottle of Ribena, walk straight back out and down the street without paying.

I assumed that she was simply going back to the end of the queue, but apparently she just walked off. The girl in front of me cliped on her to the staff and they said "We get at least one of those a week.".

Apart from it serving them right for robbing me of my chicken pastie the other week (which I only noticed once I got back to my desk), what does this mean for house prices?

Today, in the queue in Greggs I witnessed a burd, smartly dressed, not some Kappa Slappa ned smacked oot her nut, walk right to the fridge cabinets near the front of the queue, reach to the top shelf for a bottle of Ribena, walk straight back out and down the street without paying.

I assumed that she was simply going back to the end of the queue, but apparently she just walked off. The girl in front of me cliped on her to the staff and they said "We get at least one of those a week.".

Apart from it serving them right for robbing me of my chicken pastie the other week (which I only noticed once I got back to my desk), what does this mean for house prices?

Saw a guy calmly take out his last Mayfair lights tab crunch up the box and just thow it into the pavement. It made my blood boil I can tell you. Was about to say something then his extremly dodgy looking mate walk round the corner. No wonder this countrys a tip with attitiudes like that.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

no wonder their share price is taking a pastying (I'll get my coat).

No wonder this countrys a tip with attitiudes like that.

Personally I think it's the reverse, not that these scrum bags do that sort of thing but that you didn't do anything about it.

If I see somebody doing that I have a word with them, then again I'm 6'3" and built like a brick shit house.

A few years ago I saw a kid (early teens) walk into McDonalds, go up to the counter, pick up the charity box full of pennies, and walk out again.

Looking back. Perhaps I should have stopped him, but like everyone else in there I was stunned (and amused).

Personally I think it's the reverse, not that these scrum bags do that sort of thing but that you didn't do anything about it.

If I see somebody doing that I have a word with them, then again I'm 6'3" and built like a brick shit house.

You tiwt thats not the point as I am also 6'3" myself and was going to have a word, however then I saw his mate had knife blade culture all across his face. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mrs btp's dancing partner had his 125 scooter hi-jacked at gunpoint last weekend.

The neighbourhood is going downhill.

And no, I don't think this was the trigger for hpc.

btp

ps. only just noticed alignment option.

wibble.

Mrs btp's dancing partner...

you want to watch that mate!

he might be doing something more a swift foxtrot with your missis! :unsure:

mind you dancing isn't exactly butch is it?; if he rides a 125 scooter then he might even prefer the 'gay gordons' :P

you want to watch that mate!

he might be doing something more a swift foxtrot with your missis! :unsure:

mind you dancing isn't exactly butch is it?; if he rides a 125 scooter then he might even prefer the 'gay gordons' :P

gasket37, you're not the first person to suggest this! No he's a sound chap. :)

btp was born with two left feet. South American spanish equivalent is having a "pata dura", literally meaning having a "hard leg" - fnar, and I always blamed my belt at school disco.

125 scooters can be ridden out here without any additional training if you've held a car licence for over 2/3 years, so they're very popular. I'm tempted by one myself, but given this chaps experience, I'm thinking I'd be better getting a proper bike again. Until then, it's public transport and folding bicycle (makes a 125 scooter look macho) for btp.

btp