House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
George

Dubai Gone Nuts

Ok Dubai has gone tower crazy. Its only a couple of months before I get more "new releases" on towers.

http://skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t...59&page=9&pp=20.

These people lost their money. IMO its their own fault, well kind of. Due diligence. Aside from that who the hell is going to live in all these "towers"? Take the marina for example, theres loads of them being built, some have upwards of 500 apartments! And aside from that some get offered "marina views" only to find out 4 months later there are another three towers being built in-front of them.

...Lots of Johnny come lately's, 'goin down t'pub' type investors, and general muppets who get sold all the "8th wonder of the world" type nonsense, and hype based on "rental markets" potential. This one idiot thought he would get 12k in rental in a year. LOL.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/article/...1996116,00.html

Dubai biggest property bubble scam in history?

I think I saw an article in mail, where in the brochure it shows a nice hotel on the beach with nothing over lo :lol: kking it. In reality its different. The pic looks like "Attack of the towers" lol its bizare. :lol:

Just the tip of the iceberg. More to come folks. This reminds me of the newbuild thread re. £20K losses on deposit.

The chief fraudsters appear to be Emad Adly Ayoub and Al Bustin. Sound like English educated Arabs with an English sense of humour?

Al Bustin- speaks for itself

Emad Adly Ayoub? Stands for:

A LOAD MAD BUY YE

A LAD MAY BED YOU

A DEAL MAD BY YOU

:lol::lol:

There's a lot of mad buys and mad deals going on here!

PMSL!

Also:

A BAD DEAL MY YOU

'A ABODE MAY DULY' ..... come your way should I decide to build it

A DEAL MAY BUY DO

My favourite:

BAD DEAL YOU MAY

Edited by Baz63

the "8th wonder of the world" type nonsense, and hype based on "rental markets" potential. This one idiot thought he would get 12k in rental in a year. LOL.

Dubai biggest property bubble scam in history?

12k a year ! That's incredibly cheap rent, you'd be very lucky to rent over there for anything less.

A shared dumpster with the local cats perhaps and a sea breeze for aircon.

The bubble bits true though. "Pop goes the weasels"