House Price Crash Forum
IMupNorth

Hpc Under New Ownership, Statement From Fubra And Webmaster

See the pinned post, of the same title.

Well, thats looks like thats it - the war is over and the Bulls have won. The management of HPC have sold out, realising that the HPC isn't going to happen and they had better get out quickly.

:lol:

Sorry, if this was old news that I have missed before, but it was the first time I'd seen or heard about it !

I suspect Webmaster, will be off with his pot of gold to buy that dream property before prices go up any further !

:lol:

Good luck Webmaster in all that you do in future. You've worked hard on here and have got a lot of addicts hooked (me included), so all the best for the future.

Fubra??

Sounds like Phoney, 'Crash' Gordon and Alastair filled their pants and bought the site because its bigger than Jesus now!

As member No. 14 I am honoured that the site has been so successful and hope that the eyes of potential buyers have been opened for ever to the pitfalls of buying property at the peak of a bubble.

Who do you trust, those who would make you spend money or those who would make you save money?

Its a sign of the websites success to date and its future potential for the coming crash.

Well done webmaster. B)

Guest Vim Fuego

Its a sign of the websites success to date and its future potential for the coming crash.

Well done webmaster. B)

Shaker...get real man..."the sign of the websites success"? Do you actually believe the utter tripe you spout? The fact is this: HPC website is ajust a lot of hot air..webmaster has done what any normal person would do...he's done what's best for himself and his family...nothing more nothing less...screw anyone else...D'yer think webmaster gives a shite for any ftb? Doubt it.....

D'yer think webmaster gives a shite for any ftb? Doubt it.....

...errr actually I do. My passion for the subject is the reason that I set up this website to help FTB's realise that it's prefectly OK to rent and not to believe the VI propaganda that appears in the mainstream media.

Guest wrongmove

...errr actually I do. My passion for the subject is the reason that I set up this website to help FTB's realise that it's prefectly OK to rent and not to believe the VI propaganda that appears in the mainstream media.

Webmaster, I am surprised that you have even dignified VF's post with a reply. Most forums would have simply deleted his post and barred him.

Webmaster, I am surprised that you have even dignified VF's post with a reply. Most forums would have simply deleted his post and barred him.

that's what makes this place a bit special. We don't sink to the level of the trolls, irritating and tiresome as they can be.