House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wuluf

(so Called) Racists On This Site

Re the recent posts re race on this site I think that people here assume that the ratio of indigenous to immigrants within the population is similar to that in the Uk population at large. That may not be true and is another example of the short sighted thinking common to most people. That is why the self proclaimed whiite antagonists make comments with the boldness associated with an inherent feeling normally manifest in majorities (or minorities holding the reigns of power as per the days of empire or South Africa). They are enboldened by assumptions about their position relative to those they comment about and relative to others on this site

It would not surprise me to find out that the majority of users on this site were "immigrants" and furthermore they are probably better educated than the “newer members” to this site who have come on board now that the potential for a HPC is now mainstream.

So this begs the question? Why do only a few posters feel emboldened enough to state that they are immigrants when there are those who are quite straight about their white heritage.

The fact that no one has thought to even mention this shows that the dynamics of Uk society at large are presumed to exist on this site. I.e. "UK whites" in charge and non-whites should be protected. Irrespective of whether they are pro/anti immigration (limits etc etc). It is called institutionalized racism where both groups, the immigrants and the indigenous work within a dynamic framework which is assumed from prior conditioning. It is that which ensures that the “racists” are not dismissed as lunatics or intellectually engaged to demonstrate such but rather insults are lobbed in their direction with the effect of labeling them as the bad guy (the one who power who is picking on poor immigrants). Assumed dynamics are what prejudice is all about. I am neither fish nor fowl, black nor white and as a highly objective person it strikes me as odd. It is like an adult being intellectually engaged by a child. See them as such and treat them as such. by calling names you do not truly see them for what they are.

For this reason I conclude that the majority of people on this site (who have commented on the matter in the manners described above) have also been brainwashed to think in a particular manner.

It is only by being objective, freeing your mind and ridding yourself of insidious socialization that you can really claim to not contribute to the problem.

It is a subtle point that I am trying to make and the short statement above may not suffice.

As a demonstration of this try and picture in your mind what “superman” or indeed “god” looks like..

Subtle isn’t it.

In any case my $0.05

Re the recent posts re race on this site I think that people here assume that the ratio of indigenous to immigrants within the population is similar to that in the Uk population at large. That may not be true and is another example of the short sighted thinking common to most people. That is why the self proclaimed whiite antagonists make comments with the boldness associated with an inherent feeling normally manifest in majorities (or minorities holding the reigns of power as per the days of empire or South Africa). They are enboldened by assumptions about their position relative to those they comment about and relative to others on this site

It would not surprise me to find out that the majority of users on this site were "immigrants" and furthermore they are probably better educated than the “newer members” to this site who have come on board now that the potential for a HPC is now mainstream.

So this begs the question? Why do only a few posters feel emboldened enough to state that they are immigrants when there are those who are quite straight about their white heritage.

The fact that no one has thought to even mention this shows that the dynamics of Uk society at large are presumed to exist on this site. I.e. "UK whites" in charge and non-whites should be protected. Irrespective of whether they are pro/anti immigration (limits etc etc). It is called institutionalized racism where both groups, the immigrants and the indigenous work within a dynamic framework which is assumed from prior conditioning. It is that which ensures that the “racists” are not dismissed as lunatics or intellectually engaged to demonstrate such but rather insults are lobbed in their direction with the effect of labeling them as the bad guy (the one who power who is picking on poor immigrants). Assumed dynamics are what prejudice is all about. I am neither fish nor fowl, black nor white and as a highly objective person it strikes me as odd. It is like an adult being intellectually engaged by a child. See them as such and treat them as such. by calling names you do not truly see them for what they are.

For this reason I conclude that the majority of people on this site (who have commented on the matter in the manners described above) have also been brainwashed to think in a particular manner.

It is only by being objective, freeing your mind and ridding yourself of insidious socialization that you can really claim to not contribute to the problem.

It is a subtle point that I am trying to make and the short statement above may not suffice.

As a demonstration of this try and picture in your mind what “superman” or indeed “god” looks like..

Subtle isn’t it.

In any case my $0.05

Wow ! and theres me thinking we were talking house prices. Sorry mate , whatever race ,creed , denomination you lay claim to ,but I think you are a tad off topic.

It's this PC crap that really gets on my t@ts

Wow ! and theres me thinking we were talking house prices. Sorry mate , whatever race ,creed , denomination you lay claim to ,but I think you are a tad off topic.

It's this PC crap that really gets on my t@ts

You are right.. Sorry off topic but no more than the various immigrant threads that have been running for the last few days.

In looking at the site (community) I personally find value in the economic, HPC discussions but also find the dynamics of interactions as interesting as I do in real life. By understanding people you arm yourself for the future. (High profile case is Jose Morinho - his greatest trick is that he observes, understands and analyzes people. Ditto Wenger and Laird Fergie)

And believe me I am NOT PC. The only person that I know who is, as many people on site would describe them, a "Dole Scrounger" often gets the sharp end of my tongue. (He gets approx 800 GBP per month plus lower CC + rent paid)..

Maybe I should have posted it in the off topic forum.. But as nobody reads it NO point really

I am simply interested in human nature.. Thanks for your input

Wuluf, you claim you are trying to make a subtle point. Try doing it in less than a thousand words and people on this site will understand what on earth you are waffling on about.

KISS.. Keep it simple... STUPID!

Wuluf, you claim you are trying to make a subtle point. Try doing it in less than a thousand words and people on this site will understand what on earth you are waffling on about.

KISS.. Keep it simple... STUPID!

ok.. got it

silly me.. :lol: