House Price Crash Forum

Quite a while back, the forum heard my mood by my comments of whether I was drinking Champagne or Sparkling Wine.

Well tonight it was Champagne. The markets strong, I was right, you were wrong!

Do you lot realise how much it would have cost me to listen to the HPC crowd? Over half a million £'s. Well I'm glad I didn't!

STF, when will you be updating that sig?

TTRTR - the guy who can spell, even when intoxicated! Yeah baby!

what kind of fellow comes on a forum of people struggling to get a house of there own and continues daily to espouse about his own many properties and rub they people's noses in it.

what kind of fellow comes on a forum of people struggling to get a house of there own and continues daily to espouse about his own many properties and rub they people's noses in it.

I do sometimes wonder. :rolleyes: Of course he'll claim to be offering advice to stop everyone from making the horrible mistake of continuing to rent. And yet, he's a..erm...landlord. :blink:

Quite a while back, the forum heard my mood by my comments of whether I was drinking Champagne or Sparkling Wine.

Well tonight it was Champagne. The markets strong, I was right, you were wrong!

Do you lot realise how much it would have cost me to listen to the HPC crowd? Over half a million £'s. Well I'm glad I didn't!

STF, when will you be updating that sig?

TTRTR - the guy who can spell, even when intoxicated! Yeah baby!

booo. hisssss....

(this is like a panto)

booo ssss...ssss......!!

(or a wrestiling match)

easy easy easy....

booo. hisssss....

(this is like a panto)

booo ssss...ssss......!!

(or a wrestiling match)

easy easy easy....

If they ever make 'HPC the Movie' I vote for TTRTR to be played by Alan Rickman :lol:

Remember TTR,

it isnt real profit until you realise it.

I had 7-figures to invest ($) in late Jan., and that still leaves me with cash, and no debt.

Repeat: no debt.

If I was the averagely-geared property investor, ths following chart might sour my champagne

eb7a098c70.gif

What will a quick half percent on rates do to your returns?

It won't be long until the next rent rise letter go out.

Its not like he aint doing this to hard working people is it?

Hes a my cars bigger than your car type of guy.

tosser

I'm actually an average person who's done what average people dream of doing - breaking out. Having met me in person, DrBubb can at least vouch for me being your averagely nice guy.

I suspect, you're right. The mortgage company will be writing to you any day now, asking for more money since you're renting their house.

Edited by enigmamedusa

I'm actually an average person who's done what average people dream of doing - breaking out. Having met me in person, DrBubb can at least vouch for me being your averagely nice guy.

good for you

your brilliant

your great

we all agree your the man, the dude the capitan

now feck off

I do sometimes wonder. :rolleyes: Of course he'll claim to be offering advice to stop everyone from making the horrible mistake of continuing to rent. And yet, he's a..erm...landlord. :blink:

Every tenant who's ever departed from my rental & said they were moving because they bought, has received my congratulations. It's like a part of their maturing process that I welcome as I usually like my tenants.

Right TTRTR and DrBubb, time to settle this once and for all, who has the biggest willy?

:lol:

NDL

I'll let you know the next time we meet. DrBubb, you don't mind me following you to the mens do you?

I suspect, you're right. The mortgage company will be writing to you any day now, asking for more money since you're renting their house.

Don't you mean renting YOUR money?

No. I haven't got any money. I meant their house, I thought it was pretty clear :P

So you're the one at the bottom of the chain? Your money, paid in rent, goes to the landlord, who takes a little, pays it onto the bank, who takes a little, pays it onto the owner of the cash who pays a little to the taxman first?

Edited by Time to raise the rents.

So you're the one at the bottom of the chain? Your money, paid in rent, go's to the landlord, who takes a little, pays it onto the bank, who takes a little, pays it onto the owner of the cash who pays a little to the taxman first?

Yeah, unfortunate but true. Maybe one day I'll own a couple of houses :D

I don't begrudge you having many properties, I'm sure you have to work hard to maintain your profits, and to get them in the first place. Just out of cursority (sp?) what do you think will happen to house prices, have you got a biased view or a realist one? No essay needed, just a brief viewpoint would be appreciated

Edited by enigmamedusa

Yeah, unfortunate but true. Maybe one day I'll own a couple of houses :D

I don't begrudge you having many properties, I'm sure you have to work hard to maintain your profits, and to get them in the first place. Just out of cursority (sp?) what do you think will happen to house prices, have you got a biased view or a realist one? No essay needed, just a brief viewpoint would be appreciated

I think they'll be strong until at least the Olympics.

Don't take my comments of you at the bottom of the chain seriously. I started from almost nothing, anyone can follow the same method. Individual decisions will dictate success or failure.

TTRTR

If you are so happy/successful why the hell do you keep coming in here to profess the size of your portfolio/manhood?

Nothing better to do?

SH

PS Someone is waiting for a large doner........and yes opportunity cost is an issue!

TTRTR

If you are so happy/successful why the hell do you keep coming in here to profess the size of your portfolio/manhood?

Nothing better to do?

SH

PS Someone is waiting for a large doner........and yes opportunity cost is an issue!

Yep, nothing better to do. Do you realise how exciting life can be here in northern Sweden?

Edited by Time to raise the rents.

Either a troll or a c**t.

I should have said - here in northern Sweden, it's Champagne or Sparling Wine. One or the other, or home-brewed Vodka of course.

Either a troll or a c**t.

Lovely.

:lol: Fair comment. Do you have any daylight yet?

That'a a myth. There is only 3 weeks of total darkness in the Arctic Circle. I'm far from there & it goes dark at about 7.30pm this time of year (despite the fact that there is still record snow outside).

I think they'll be strong until at least the Olympics.

I would be VERY sursprised. The olympics is in 2012 isn't it? I think interest rates will be very different in six years time, but your guess is as good as mine.