House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
delboypass

How To Remove Failed Immigrants

Reading a recent thread, i have come up with a way to remove failed immigrants that the Government seems to have such a problem with...

Rather than give the imigrants £1000 to remove themselves..

Why dont they get a crack police force or even just some decent police officers and then offer them a £1000 to every illegal immigrant they find and remove.

Reward the shepherd, not the sheep!

yeah. this is a good idea.

then after we done that, life in the uk will sort itself out and be a really nice place to live.

perhaps after that we can round up pervs and rapists and murderers and bump them all off.

then we can turn our attention to the gays, lesbians, gypsies and the disabled. they dont contribute either.

after that we can target anyone speaking out against us on a forum.

yeah. this is a good idea.

then after we done that, life in the uk will sort itself out and be a really nice place to live.

perhaps after that we can round up pervs and rapists and murderers and bump them all off.

then we can turn our attention to the gays, lesbians, gypsies and the disabled. they dont contribute either.

after that we can target anyone speaking out against us on a forum.

why not start with the worst of the lot? Immigrant Landlords who no longer even live here / pay tax here.

Build a load of eurostar carraiges with 'DHSS HANDOUTS HERE' on the side..... When they fill up, lock the doors and send them back through the tunnel to europe..... Then fill in the tunnel for ever.....

not a rant, just an idea......

why not start with the worst of the lot? Immigrant Landlords who no longer even live here / pay tax here.

what about an armenian immigrant peadophile rat boy burgular with 40 convictions who flips ex council properties and rents short term bedsits to polish workers who is asian with afro hair and a wheelchair.

...get him....

what about an armenian immigrant peadophile rat boy burgular with 40 convictions who flips ex council properties and rents short term bedsits to polish workers who is asian with afro hair and a wheelchair.

...get him....

A spirited refutation of herr delboys lone opinion.

However, while this kind of nonsense may be fine in the isle of dogs, the headline alone lowers the tone of the forum.

We wouldn't want to be tarred with the same brush by casual surfers finding a series of racist comments.

i was casually racist once. everyone else was. i didnt think for myself. not many people did back in the 80s.

i do think we got over it. delboypass is just a pocket of resistance, but one day he will change.

i was casually racist once. everyone else was. i didnt think for myself. not many people did back in the 80s.

i do think we got over it. delboypass is just a pocket of resistance, but one day he will change.

I think people are more overtly racist now than the 80s - possibly as a result of people realising the multicultural experiment has been a bit of a balls up. When I was at university in the 80s everything everybody said was minutely parsed for the slightest trace of inappropriate language or sentiment. Now, people seem (to me) to be more up front about it. We had a CV arrive in our office from somebody with a muslim sounding name applying for a job. Somebody threw the CV in the bin and we all had a good laugh about it. Unthinkable in the 80s.

I think people are more overtly racist now than the 80s - possibly as a result of people realising the multicultural experiment has been a bit of a balls up. When I was at university in the 80s everything everybody said was minutely parsed for the slightest trace of inappropriate language or sentiment. Now, people seem (to me) to be more up front about it. We had a CV arrive in our office from somebody with a muslim sounding name applying for a job. Somebody threw the CV in the bin and we all had a good laugh about it. Unthinkable in the 80s.

i have to admit, i have to make a conscious effort. not because anybody who is not white bothers me, but there is still an inbuilt auto preference section active in there somewhere. this is probably from childhood. i have to keep thinking to keep it inactive. obviously the thinking is wrong. but you have to keep aware and also make an effort to correct/take on board/talk down others. generally though i have found compared to the 80s much progress, and as a white person who is approached on occassion by other whites with racist comment, i can honsestly see it has lowered. back in the 80s there were more jokes about race with a peperring of real racists underneath, but today the jokes have gone and there is more accpetance, but there is still a remaining small sub-peppering of hardcore racists on the underside. only they are more secret and quieter now. ready to spring into like at a moments notice. they hate blacks, asians, gays, nonces, lesbians, jews, and catholics. in fact, anybody who isnt unemployed and white with petty criminal convictions.

i know who i would rather deport.

Why is it racist??

obviously you are incapable of understanding the meaning of the word.

Back and hide under your rock and let people witha back bone sort out your problems for you

Why is it racist??

obviously you are incapable of understanding the meaning of the word.

Back and hide under your rock and let people witha back bone sort out your problems for you

Unfortunately with PC Labour at the helm its "racist" to even question immigration policy, immigrants or minority groups. :(

I was casually multiculturalist once...all my friends were......but now we're 40 we read the Daily Mail and vote BNP..........

This isn't a wind up!

By the way compared to 50 years ago and further back even the far right are not white supremacists who believe other races are inferior or ''savages'' ...THey simply believe each race should stay amongst its own .

Edited by Michael

Rather than give the imigrants £1000 to remove themselves..

Why dont they get a crack police force or even just some decent police officers and then offer them a £1000 to every illegal immigrant they find and remove.

The human rights lawyers, media and Hampstead chattering classes aren't going to like that.

I was casually multiculturalist once...all my friends were......but now we're 40 we read the Daily Mail and vote BNP..........

This isn't a wind up!

By the way compared to 50 years ago and further back even the far right are not white supremacists who believe other races are inferior or ''savages'' ...THey simply believe each race should stay amongst its own .

I say that people are generally f*ckin moronic with little understanding. Still each to thier own i suppose. I don't like people in general. In fact people tend to really p*ss me off with thier own little batches of trival b*llocks.

We have to all hate/blame something/someone. Not said it for a while but this thread just reminded me that People Suck.

Btw Michael this post isn't a direct reply to your post per sey. It is abit but not soley to you :)

This isn't a wind up!

Racism rises when a sense of deprivation occurs. Germany's slump after the Great Depression set off Hitler and Co. blaming every race he could think of. Now that the good times are over for the UK we start to look around for someone to blame other than just the architect of the mess, Gordon "Miracle Economy" Brown.

Many on here believe we have been deprived of the right to own our own home because the government's policies have caused HPI. Rather than turning racist we should turn against the fools who caused the deprivation and vote in another government.

Another source of racism is xenophobia (fear of strangers). Poor old Enoch Powell got slammed for suggesting that too many immigrants will lead to racial tensions. When the indigenous population feels threatened by too many people unlike themselves they "feel threatened." Natural reaction to perceived territorial invasion. The French Canadians suffer with this as demonstrated by their terror of anything "not French" as they see their French heritage eroding. Racist? Probably just plain old fear.

Can we who are "racially" British honestly say that we do not care about immigration or who comes to live in Briatian. Why is it so many seem to be unperturbed about the huge numbers of white South Africans, Canadians, Kiwis, Ozzies and Americans who come in yet alarm bells ring when white Eastern Europeans want to enter? Could it be that our perceptions of North Americans and other former colonialists are "like us" and that we have no need to fear or resent them?

I have to admit I am a hard core racist in that I believe that the human race is deeply divided into two racial camps. But my "two-races" form of racism has nothing to do with ethnicity or geography and my attitude toward the "other" race is not one of fear or hate.

The French Canadians suffer with this as demonstrated by their terror of anything "not French" as they see their French heritage eroding.

It's not just French Canadians :lol:

Chirac has more than a passing resemblance to the following chap, a grown man crying like a baby as the Nazis just waltzed into Paris following boundless surrender :-

french_man_crying.jpgchirac.jpg

It says a lot about the modern French psyche, just as Dad's Army says a lot about ours :)

This isn't a wind up!

I believe you! I made a very similar ideological journey. Can't bring myself to vote BNP though as their far left economic policies are a turn off. I do think some BNP electoral success will shake things up though.

Build a load of eurostar carraiges with 'DHSS HANDOUTS HERE' on the side..... [keepwatching]

I suggest watching more carefully.

The DHSS ceased to exist in 1988 -- long before Eurostar came on track.

Shows im not dragging the system down by sponging everybody elses money though.....

Anyway.... Just the word 'HANDOUTS' would suffice....

Edited by keepwatching

I have to admit I am a hard core racist in that I believe that the human race is deeply divided into two racial camps. But my "two-races" form of racism has nothing to do with ethnicity or geography and my attitude toward the "other" race is not one of fear or hate.

I honestly believe that there are two races. One race is slightly more evolved than the other. It has nothing to do with ethnicity.

An example of that evolution is a person in North Korea who despite givernment programming rejects it in favour of a more "balanced view"

I consider it to be more evolved because this behaviour is further away from that demonstrated by animals.

Unfortunately this group is in the minority and numbers count in the end (Look at China)

Remember when you were back at school.. In a class of 30 4 pupils would really understand what was going on.. 20 pupils would just go with the flow and 6 had no idea.. Funny how we assume that things in the adult world are different... Its not.. Most people have no idea and have no idea that that have no idea :)

Edited by Wuluf

Going back to the original message I don't think it's racist to want to remove illegal immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place.

The whole immagration thing is a bit of a minefield though. I've read in a few places that we need immigration for the jobs to support the infrastructure for an aging population as the birthrate is not high enough as it is or something along those lines. I'd question that beacuse then surely there'd be even more people in the country getting older and even more people would be needed to support them. Although we'll probably be working till we're 75 by then so maybe it wont matter.

Things change and time moves on. This isn't the same country it was 50 years ago. Whether thats a good or bad thing is a whole other issue.

Correction: everyone else was not.

The conduct of our ethnic "guests" are enough to make "racists" out of saints...

Dying man heckled by racist yobs Apr 7 2006

A GOOD Samaritan has spoken of his disgust after a dying man was heckled by yobs.

Travis Marshall, 42, tried in vain to save an elderly driver who had a heart attack at the wheel and careered into a bus.

But as the victim took his last breath, sick youths in tracksuits and hoods clashed with police and yelled: "He is just a white man."

Mr Marshall, who performed emergency CPR on the man in St James's Road, Bermondsey, last Friday, said: "It was sickening. Here you had a dying man, people trying to save him and police trying to clear the scene.

"Then there were these black youths and all they wanted to do was fight the cops. They were saying, 'You think I am scared of you because of your uniform'.

"I told them to have some respect because a man was dying and they shouted, 'Who cares - it's just a white man'."

Mr Marshall told how a black woman next to him pleaded with cops to arrest the youths.

He said: "These people should be ashamed to walk the streets.

"I would try to help someone whatever their colour.

"You can't print what I really think of them. They are scum - scum of the earth."

Mr Marshall was driving for a quiet weekend with sister Terry Choeb at her home in Peckham when he arrived at the crash scene at 4.20pm.

He said: "People were just standing around. The man was bleeding from the mouth and was hardly breathing."

He talked to the ambulance service on a mobile while checking the man's pulse, but when it started to fade he made the decision to lift him from his car and lie him on the road.

Mr Marshall, a former private ambulance driver, then tried to give the kiss of life. Paramedics arrived 10 minutes later but could not save him.

Mr Marshall, formerly of Peckham Rye but now from Canterbury, Kent, said: "It is sad, but all you can do is your best."