House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
delboypass

How To Become An Mp?

Does anyone on this topic know anything about politics??

Im especially interested in how to become an MP.

I recently reviewed Anne Beggs webpage and I do not believe in any of the motions she keeps representing.

I want the views of younger people and middle class carried forward to house of parliament rather than pensions and womens rights blah blah.

Why do people go on striek about Pay and Pension. If you dont like it, get another job. if your f..king useless then take what your given, sit in a corner and hope they dont see you for a few years.

Does anyone on this topic know anything about politics??

I recently reviewed Anne Beggs webpage and I do not believe in any of the motions she keeps representing.

I want the views of younger people and middle class carried forward to house of parliament rather than pensions and womens rights blah blah.

Why do people go on striek about Pay and Pension. If you dont like it, get another job. if your f..king useless then take what your given, sit in a corner and hope they dont see you for a few years.

First step suggestions.

Labour : Bang on about social justice and WMD whilst building a large BTL portfolio.

Conservative: Shove an orange in your mouth, put a plastic bag on your head whilst having sex, bang on about taxes whilst building a share portfolio.

Lib Dem: Waffle on about anything whilst consuming copious amounts of whiskey and try to bang Portillo.

Really, first step is usually to get involved with local politics, ie become a councillor - your local parties will have offices - join the party nearest your particualar taste.

Perhaps others could advise you of how to stand as an independant - you will have to put up a deposit.

You must first work for your local council, that is a prerequisite.

Then you must offer a few planning applications to the right people, attend the right drinks party and then go in front of a group of weirdo's and explain your intentions. They will then decide if you are suitable.

you should apply to your line commanding sub officer for a regiment request transfer.

the red caps accepts transfer applications from all current uk regiments up to the rank of captain.

The real money is to become and MEP.

Nobody knows you, and the perks are fantastic.

Brussells has an enourmous population of high class hookers, wonder why that might be ?.