House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

homeless

Me Soooo Horrny Luv Yu Long Time

i THINK HOUSING IS SENDING A LOT OF WOMAN ON THE GAME.

Was out down the town on tuesday evening in blackpool and im finding each time i go out now the amount of whore's is increasing massively.I was personally touted 4 times in a matter of 15 minutes and this is right in the heart of the centre right outside the town hall basically.

Couple years ago perhaps you would get one every 3 nights out now ya cant get to yer cab without battling through them.

The most worrying thing is a lot of them dont look like your typical average junkie whores but woman in there 30s that just look a bit on there uppers.So is housing causing this increase and have others spotted this huge increase it luv you long time girls.

Guest Winners and Losers

i THINK HOUSING IS SENDING A LOT OF WOMAN ON THE GAME.

Was out down the town on tuesday evening in blackpool and im finding each time i go out now the amount of whore's is increasing massively.I was personally touted 4 times in a matter of 15 minutes and this is right in the heart of the centre right outside the town hall basically.

Couple years ago perhaps you would get one every 3 nights out now ya cant get to yer cab without battling through them.

The most worrying thing is a lot of them dont look like your typical average junkie whores but woman in there 30s that just look a bit on there uppers.So is housing causing this increase and have others spotted this huge increase it luv you long time girls.

You must look like the average punter. ;)

I thought the same thing :lol: I almost never get propositioned in this way, so either he looks more punterish than me, or I look too poor!

Billy Shears

this will put downward pressure on prices.

looking at the whores index today i can see hand job holdings have fallen by 15% !!!

Don't go advertising that - Gordo will be sticking it in to the CPI shopping basket ;)

Don't go advertising that - Gordo will be sticking it in to the CPI shopping basket ;)

And I thought the Tories were the party most likely to have unusual sexual fetishes.

Billy Shears

scary never thought of that.

whatever the average punter looks like ive no idea

scary never thought of that.

whatever the average punter looks like ive no idea

Been to any BNP meetings recently? :lol:

I try to avoid walking down ANY street nowadays - car, taxi for me

If the whores don't get you then teen junkies with camera mobiles happyslapping will (a caution only offence now IIRC)

what class would you say they were in??

A/ immigrants

B/ Lower class drug fuelled sex slaves

C/ middle class women with big credit cards around their necks.

I would put them in the class of reality.

They are not doing anything women dont do each weekend for a couple of Gin and Tonics with a value of 20 quid.

I lived in Paddington for a few years, and that was a short walk from Sussex Gardens and Gloucester Terrace. I met loads on my nights out in the Queensway, not as a punter but simply as someone who was just interested. They earnt back in 1995 1k per night, I was earning 80quid a day working my nuts off in the building game.

So who is the clever person?.

They were my first contact with such people (I lived a sheltered life) and I have to say not what I thought a hooker looked like. Some had been to private School, were educated, and realised that money talks.

In fact my friend who worked at the immigration centre in Croyden some years ago said that he interviewed a Russian girl, 23yrs old and she owned a flat outright in Kensington from three years work.

Anyway, cant stop, off to Blackpool to check it out. :D:P:D