House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fudge

Bird Flu May 'trigger Recession'

Yep, governments tax generating 'property' is at risk - ie us

Those that survive will probably enjoy the benefits of a crashed market - just don't buy next to the 'pits' where the govenment is planning to bury the 1000s of bodies that are estimated...

this should be enjoyable.

watching the authorities flapping about over bird flu. they dont give a sh1t unless it affects them. and this is one great leveller they cant control with gusshy property progs. they are in it like me.

hahahah

Sometimes I think there are people on here who would actually welcome a global flu pandemic (with perhaps hundreds of thousands of people dying etc.) purely because it *might* trigger a houseprice crash. There is almost a feeling of 'hoping for disaster'.

Am I wrong? If not, has some degree of perspective been lost somewhere?

i think what it is, is people have become cynical and fed up with one lot having a party while passing on the bills to others, while not caring whatsover. breeding a dog eat dog country.

good thing about bird flu is you cant buy/deal/manouver away from it. rich or poor.

oh, they would love to make it a competitive money war, but they cant.

take off on a big jet to a private island. your still dead meat.

this isnt something they cant fob off onto others.

Edited by right_freds_dead

i think what it is, is people have become cynical and fed up with one lot having a party while passing on the bills to others, while not caring whatsover. breeding a dog eat dog country.

good thing about bird flu is you cant buy/deal/manouver away from it. rich or poor.

oh, they would love to make it a competitive money war, but they cant.

take off on a big jet to a private island. your still dead meat.

this isnt something they cant fob off onto others.

Won't there be a vaccine available reasonably soon after it starts, but probably in short supply? Won't the rich and powerful tend to get their hands on it first?

Billy Shears

Won't there be a vaccine available reasonably soon after it starts, but probably in short supply? Won't the rich and powerful tend to get their hands on it first?

Billy Shears

No - the MPs followed by the public sector will be first in line....

You can bet it will only be civil servants and those working for Tony and his thugs that will receive vaccination at an early stage whilst our old people will be treated last so government saves on pension payments.

How did GW-Bush know to buy share in TamiFlu ?