House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Randall Herbert

Why Is Bird Flu In Scotland Off Topic?

What a coincidence.....

On the very day that the UK is conducting a major Bird FLu excercise a non migratory bird dies in the Poll Tax and anthrax testing ground of Scotland of something called H5.........strain to be determined....

Nu Labour were conducting a full on accident response terrorist exercise in London on 7/7 which involved a hypotehetical scenario of islamic bombs exploding on the underground at the very same stations in which they did on that same day..... ?????

911 - NORAD/Bush/Cheney were conducting a full on exercise on the day of the 911 'attacks' which featured the imaginary scenario of islamic terrorists hijacking airliners and crashing them into buildings.....??????

Odds are???

Why did H5N1 suddenly become a hot topic item in our news over the past year? Why were we told that it was inevitable that it would land here? Hardly a threat considering more people die in car crashes.

Are they just having a spot of bother getting it to mutate properly?

Tell me I'm mad.

Guest Guy_Montag

What a coincidence.....

On the very day that the UK is conducting a major Bird FLu excercise a non migratory bird dies in the Poll Tax and anthrax testing ground of Scotland of something called H5.........strain to be determined....

Nu Labour were conducting a full on accident response terrorist exercise in London on 7/7 which involved a hypotehetical scenario of islamic bombs exploding on the underground at the very same stations in which they did on that same day..... ?????

911 - NORAD/Bush/Cheney were conducting a full on exercise on the day of the 911 'attacks' which featured the imaginary scenario of islamic terrorists hijacking airliners and crashing them into buildings.....??????

Odds are???

Why did H5N1 suddenly become a hot topic item in our news over the past year? Why were we told that it was inevitable that it would land here? Hardly a threat considering more people die in car crashes.

Are they just having a spot of bother getting it to mutate properly?

Tell me I'm mad.

1) I don't think it was the govt. conducting a terrorist repsonse exercise on 7/7, I think it was a private company & since there are lots of companies that work in the field of risk minimisation, I suppose there are lots of drills going on. Why tell the media? Why have the guy running the exercise interviewed on the rdaio?

2) No idea, not been following it.

3) H5N1 is closely related to spanish 'flu', which killed an awful lot of people. Why were we told it was coming, I guess because epidemioligists worked out it was probably likely to arrive. Ebola is thought to be transmitted by rodents, which don't travel far, so ebola doesn't travel far. Birds are probably the only animals (apart from people) that circumnavigate the planet.

I don't think you're mad, a little confused maybe.

1) I don't think it was the govt. conducting a terrorist repsonse exercise on 7/7, I think it was a private company & since there are lots of companies that work in the field of risk minimisation, I suppose there are lots of drills going on. Why tell the media? Why have the guy running the exercise interviewed on the rdaio?

3) H5N1 is closely related to spanish 'flu', which killed an awful lot of people. Why were we told it was coming, I guess because epidemioligists worked out it was probably likely to arrive. Ebola is thought to be transmitted by rodents, which don't travel far, so ebola doesn't travel far. Birds are probably the only animals (apart from people) that circumnavigate the planet.

Oh thats all fine then.....I'll sleep easy tonight.....Tony Bliar is a nice man......George Bush is a nice man........ Everything is fine..

If you have no idea and not been following it, don;t you think you should???

The number of cases among humans is also rising, and the death toll passed 100 in mid-March 2006, with a mortality rate of just over 50%.

The total global figures to date are appx 186 deaths. What is the population of the world?

The biggest killer today is global starvation.

Yes you might be a little confused Randall. When are you going to realise that incredible coincidences do happen rather a lot these days?

Guest Guy_Montag

Oh thats all fine then.....I'll sleep easy tonight.....Tony Bliar is a nice man......George Bush is a nice man........ Everything is fine..

I am not saying Tony is a pretty straight sort of guy, but there's a big difference between being a twit, & bombing the tube. (I'm not talking about the US here, I don't know enough about it.)

Tell me I'm mad.

No problem -

"Herbert, you're mad. Stark raving lunatic mad. Right off your rocker sort of mad. Pitifully, utterly and pathetically mad."

It's been a pleasure. Ask me anytime.

p