House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

We're All Doomed!

Guest Winners and Losers

The price of bird baths have crashed.

Oh no! I hope kennel prices arent affected. :angry:

What a coincidence.....

On the very day that the UK is conducting a major Bird FLu excercise a non migratory bird dies in the Poll Tax and anthrax testing ground of Scotland of something called H5.........strain to be determined....

Nu Labour were conducting a full on accident response terrorist exercise in London on 7/7 which involved a hypotehetical scenario of islamic bombs exploding on the underground at the very same stations in which they did on that same day..... ?????

911 - NORAD/Bush/Cheney were conducting a full on exercise on the day of the 911 'attacks' which featured the imaginary scenario of islamic terrorists hijacking airliners and crashing them into buildings.....??????

Odds are???

Why did H5N1 suddenly become a hot topic item in our news over the past year? Why were we told that it was inevitable that it would land here? Hardly a threat considering more people die in car crashes.

Are they just having a spot of bother getting it to mutate properly?

Tell me I'm mad.

What a coincidence.....

On the very day that the UK is conducting a major Bird FLu excercise a non migratory bird dies in the Poll Tax and anthrax testing ground of Scotland of something called H5.........strain to be determined....

Nu Labour were conducting a full on accident response terrorist exercise in London on 7/7 which involved a hypotehetical scenario of islamic bombs exploding on the underground at the very same stations in which they did on that same day..... ?????

911 - NORAD/Bush/Cheney were conducting a full on exercise on the day of the 911 'attacks' which featured the imaginary scenario of islamic terrorists hijacking airliners and crashing them into buildings.....??????

Odds are???

Why did H5N1 suddenly become a hot topic item in our news over the past year? Why were we told that it was inevitable that it would land here? Hardly a threat considering more people die in car crashes.

Are they just having a spot of bother getting it to mutate properly?

Tell me I'm mad.

I wish I could tell you you're mad. You might be scarey but you're not mad IMO.

Possible job losses in the poultry industry coming up, I knew there'd be a HPC angle there somewhere. When it comes to 'perch'ase a house this might mean it'll cost less to shell out for & feather a nest. :huh:

I wish this bird flu would get a move on. Once it's wiped out half the population I'll either be dead (so no more dragging myself out of bed on a morning to sacrifice big chunks of my life for something that doesn't pay me enough to do anything meaningful with the bit of time I have left after I've paid the bills), or I'll be one of the lucky ones left in a country that suddenly has a massive surplus of property. So it's win win for me... As long as it actually happens!!!